Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 236  Next »
52 to 61 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"The FINAL Electoral College vote is "

They don't vote until Dec. 19.

The 306:232 numbers are likely to stand, and not wobble more than an elector or two on "the day" (although predictions in general have sucked this cycle - it would blow my mind if more than a half dozen defected).

There is no "final" vote count yet, since a few absentees continue to trickle in, but I can't find a credible source that gives Trump the popular vote.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
And... certainly doesn't mean they're wrong either.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1238 posts)
The FINAL Electoral College vote is Trump 306, Clinton 232 The final popular vote totals: Trump: 62,972,226 Clinton: 62,277,750 So you can stop rioting now you little Soros Bitches.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
Just because there are more of you and you all agree doesn't mean that you're right.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
Hey tbr is a deep thinker. He is educated just ask him. Hillary filled a lot of her staff with the same type of people look where it got her. A disconnection with with the real world all a while everything was great in their fantasy land. The only problem is fantasyland only exist on fantasy island.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1099 posts)
Well spoken sexy. Its so damn funny how the left all turn into cry babies when shit dont go there way. As bad as Obama was and Clinton would have been.We do not see conservatives breaking shit burning things down ane even taking a shit in public to put it on a Trump sign. Liberalism is a fucking disease America need to get rid of.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
Very well put Sexy. There about 60 million more out there that have the same thoughts.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1238 posts)
By God, you are a dimwit. Are you actually teaching our kids at the College level? No matter what rationale a Republican might use for supporting a point, you find some nitwit way to reject it, even if you have to show your lack of mental ability to do so. You even sound like your Hero, Hillary. Once either of you say something, it is thereafter considered the truth by you. What sublime self worship! I would explain it to you one last time, but I can't overcome mental block, and know I can't. Are you busy out there rioting like the rest of the pitiful liberal nitwits? Are you whining about life's injustices? Do you feel that your feelings have been hurt? Well, Goodness. Try wiping your runny nose, and start learning to wait 8 years, like I just did.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Yeah.

Got that one wrong.

Like any insurance, the premiums you paid 50 years ago were used to pay benefits 50 years ago.

That 8 grand was paid by us. There is no account with your name on it. Just like there is no pile of money with your name on it in the social security system...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20595 posts)
Well, those are the facts. Sorry some of you don't realize I have been paying for Medicare every month ever since it was created 50 years ago. That amount of money paid into Medicare over all those months, if compounded and paid just 5% interest would leave plenty left over from the payments just made for my care. Apparently some of you aren't old enough, or have chosen not to pay these premiums or you are dimwits. Medicare was designed to pay it's own way from individual participants monthly deductions. Just like Social Security, it is designed to be self funding, and had both of them not been thieved by our dishonest Government, they would be stable programs.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 236  Next »
52 to 61 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.