Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 2061291051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AFT you idiot, it seems that you blocked me. Only a moron would block someone and then post to them. You really need to get a life. Sorry, not really, that your boy lost, enjoy the next four years being miserable.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4077 posts)
"I'm not discussing this any more. You're just being a dick about it."

NO, winners have the right to "party." End of discussion.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4077 posts)
"Where the he'll has AFT been?"

Probably just finished the beer he was crying into...

;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I'm not sticking up for Mickey. I thought his prediction was out to lunch in the first place and based on what he wanted to happen.

But so freakin' what? He's owned up to it. "I was wrong" he said, with no qualifications or weasel words. Should I mail you a mannequin of him so you can flog it for a while?

I'm not discussing this any more. You're just being a dick about it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20225 posts)
"LQQK: I was building on your previous prediction that there was no way a Republican will be President before 2024."

Yes. I did say that, but I believe I said it is based Hillary winning in 2016. If that happens I feel there is a better then even chance that she would be elected in 2020, which would make your next possible chance of a Republican winning election in 2024. I do not believe that prediction is anywhere near as preposterous as you claim as Mickey's, especially when there was not a single poll, from any side that predicted a landslide by either candidate. It was not Mickey's prediction that I was questioning, because that could have happened, but come on VA, by a landslide? And to constantly state it over and over, GMAFB. If you continue to stick up for the dead weight in the party the entire party will become dead weight. Police your own first.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4077 posts)
Where the hell has AFT been?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20225 posts)
Akron! :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
LQQKY.... I heard a rumor you weren't a moron. I see we both heard false rumors.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"It is that you are arrogant and are upset that your way of life may change soon"

Arrogant? Probably. Stupid? No. Asshole? Sometimes.

It's pretty easy to be arrogant when I look at who I'm surrounded by most of the time. But, I do not judge people by their social status, race, job, wealth, or education. I judge them by their character. I don't decide on what I think of someone until they open their (proverbial) mouth.

I do not look down at a single mom cashier who's busting her ass to raise her kids. I do look down at a welfare mom who's gaming the system.

I do not look down at a businessman/woman who has built an empire through intelligence and innovation. I do look down at a businessman/woman who has built an empire through cronyism, or outright theft.

As for my way of life - my way of life will change, but ultimately I will do better. Your way of life will change, you'll be flummoxed as to how it happened, and probably conclude that it's because my life got better.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20225 posts)
"Except me and VA. And I'm beginning to wonder about VA... "

I've definitely been an asshole in the last day. No argument there.

LQQK: I was building on your previous prediction that there was no way a Republican will be President before 2024. I'd find the exact quote but I'm having trouble getting the forum search to work properly lately.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20225 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!