Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"FJ, a skilled author would be pressed to stereotype the angry, ignorant redneck half as good as you have painted yourself. "

I've been copying the righties posts here for months. I'm going to sell it as 'stock dialog' when someone wants to depict a low information righty with conspiracy theory issues, I'll have it in the can!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
There was what was called by the St. Louis Post Dispatch a Homeless Ring. You can see them on many street corner at traffic lights. They stand with signs saying "Homeless Please help and God Bless you". But when they are done for the day they walked to a car (2006 Lexus) which takes them to a 2 family flat in south St. Louis. Where we find 12 individuals living taking both units. All of the very young and living a life of Riley. Nice furniture Big Screen TVs and fully furnished Bedrooms and a refrigerator filled with food and beer. The Party that night was for a Monday night football game. In the course of the evening some 25 young people showed up and the party went until past 1 am. The next morning the people climbed into their cars and were on the street corner just in time for rush hour to collect their bounty.

Because of this story the ring had to move their operation to another part of town but it did take its toll on them and people who had heard the story were not so generous to their plight.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"...we heard a "homeless" pair of dudes in the gas station complaining about less roadside donations. AS they were buying beer and talking about getting home to watch the game. We normally see them ... with a "We are Homeless" sign. They scatter blankets in the woods just behind them like they live there.

Typical Obama voters!"

FJ, a skilled author would be pressed to stereotype the angry, ignorant redneck half as good as you have painted yourself.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
"Alas, I am but a lonely douche..."

The secret to success is goalsetting...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Warm weather and large population of gullible people attract them. Ours will disappear when the weather gets cold, and live off of the gooberment handouts for a couple months.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Probably not around here, country folk usually don't bother with them. The food lion is just outside of a military subdivision, so they have to stay on the store side of the highway. They probably would get better money on the other side.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
"That's Mr. Stupid Asshole to you... "

Alas, I am only a lowly Douche, with aspirations of becoming an asshole some day ...

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
" there was not a single poll, from any side that predicted a landslide by either candidate"

Dick Morris adamantly predicted a Romney landslide.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
It was a joke.

Jesus, some people...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Why would he be crying, it is the losers feeding on the bottom who will be hurt the most by Obooboo. Conservative find ways to keep going, I suspect a lot more outsourcing, less jobs for lesser talented. And more expensive Hostess bread and Twinkies for slugs.

Price of beer will go up, Akron can afford it. But the IBT users will have to buy more steaks to sell in the parking lot for less bear. I suspect the slugs will be the ones crying.

Just Sunday we heard a "homeless" pair of dudes in the gas station complaining about less roadside donations. AS they were buying beer and talking about getting home to watch the game. We normally see them on the side of the road by the Food Lion in Spout Springs with a "We are Homeless" sign. They scatter blankets in the woods just behind them like they live there.

Typical Obama voters!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!