Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
41 to 50 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, it's not like I work in the field of health care information or anything....

Why don't you tell me what section of the ACA mandates any of that?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
VA you really dont know what Obamacare is do you? When you hear its the complete government takeover of medicine..believe them. All hospitals are required to have software installed that is mandated by Obamacare to centralize all medical records. Also all doctors are required to have a Ipad or phone that instantly downloads a patients medical records at the time a doctor is paged by the hospital. This software is massively expensive and the training on how to use it is even more expensive all paid for by Obamacare money. This money for software is what all hospitals are living off of. My next door neighbor was one of the software people designing and programming the system for the local hospital...he laughed as he told me how to doctors hated it but what he was doing was so cool.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
Obamacare software.

That'll teach me to read one of ncal's posts...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
Ron Hospitals are making money off of Obamacare software being put into the hospitals. Obamacare pays the hospitals huge amounts of money to install and train people on all the software that Obamacare mandates. Hospitals are losing money on patient care.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2462 posts)
You guys are just so naive.

You don't have a vault at Gringott's where the gnomes keep your Social Security money.

Social Security and Medicare are pay as you go programs. While there has always been a small surplus, the large surpluses are the result of a compromise between Reagan and Tip O'Neill (then House Speaker) that anticipated the retirement of the baby boom generation.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20566 posts)
I think it is the Secretary of State for each State who certifies the winner of the state which directs the electors how to vote towards the end of November or early December. These officials certify based on popular vote totals regardless of party affiliation. Naturally, the electors can vote how they chose but the slates of electors are picked by state party officials and it is very rare to have such a large number to defect to the other side. At the moment, the only one I heard about maybe defecting was a Democrat Elector in Oregon going with Trump.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(294 posts)
@tbr, there is an account with SS, I just got a statement of earnings and contributions from the time I was 18 ... each year showing my earnings and contributions. Based on that number what my expected monthly would be if I retired at 59, 62, 66, or 70. btw they do the same thing for Medicare but you have to request it, social security informed me ...

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(294 posts)
I.e. I can't defend my numbers

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
Count may not be final, but Trump winning is finale and that is all that counts.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5768 posts)
mickey, where are you getting your (*wrong*) information?

the count updated as of 5:44 pm today is:

Clinton 60,839,922 popular (actual), 228 electoral (projected, not actual)

Trump 60,265,858 popular (actual), 290 electoral (projected, not actual)

NONE of this is "final" until middle/end of december, when state electors actually meet and cast their votes

up until then, votes continue to be counted & verified, state officials submit the final certificates of counts to the state electors, and the electors are slated to begin meeting on december 19th.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14151 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
41 to 50 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.