Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 198  Next »
41 to 50 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
Pick, Pick, Pick! Who cares! They're all a hell of a lot better than Hillary, the Greatest Liar and self important bullshit artist of our times! I wouldn't trust her to mow my lawn.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2130 posts)
"Or perhaps you're just having fun poking at people."

Bingo.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19946 posts)
"Cruz gets his US citizenship through his mother, who was supposedly a US citizen living in Canada at the time of his birth."

Right. By exactly the same mechanism my kids are US citizens.

"If his mother was able to vote in Canadian elections, there is a question about her citizenship, as you can not vote in elections without being a citizen. So did she have dual citizenship, renounce her citizenship, or ???."

OK. What's odd about that? There are millions of US/Canadian dual citizens.

I'm no fan of Ted Cruz, but his birthplace didn't seem to matter to anyone except Frank. Perhaps I'm a little winded after my bike ride and not thinking clearly. Or perhaps you're just having fun poking at people.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
Great if Cruz can't be President. His support goes to Trump. Cruz goes to US Supreme Court. GREAT.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Cruz gets his US citizenship through his mother, who was supposedly a US citizen living in Canada at the time of his birth.

If his mother was able to vote in Canadian elections, there is a question about her citizenship, as you can not vote in elections without being a citizen. So did she have dual citizenship, renounce her citizenship, or ???.

I bring it up to see how many of the mouth breathers around here will dismiss the idea, despite actual physical evidence, since they hyperventilated about Obama's non-existent evidence of non-citizenship.

I'm a Cruz birther, if you will...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19946 posts)
Why wouldn't she?

I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
It has been reported by Brietbart and Talking Points Memo (one from each side) that Ted Cruz's mother appeared on a Canadian government document that lists Canadian citizens eligible to vote in 1974.

Hmmm...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19946 posts)
Sugar, great idea.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
I would love to see a "pre-primary" debate between Trump, Cruz, Clinton, Sanders.

That would give primary voters some interesting things to think about when headed to the primary polls.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
George Pataki is out.

In other news, people are surprised to learn he was even running....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25281 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 198  Next »
41 to 50 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.