10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  231  232  233  234  235  236 
2351 to 2356 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Tbr,

Do you really think the Senate can be moved that far? Personally, I don't see it. I would be more apt to think the House stays repub....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
My original prediction was Obama reelected, Senate flips to Republicans, House flips to Democrats,

Obama will be reelected.

I think the Dems have a better shot at retaining the Senate, because the Republican electorate continues to nominate tea party clones.

The House is the kicker. All of the polls show that the Repubs will retain the House, but I'll go with my original prediction.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23303 posts)
The thing about predicting the future is that you must be vague, not narrow like you were... It also helps to speak in a riddle format.

A man of colored skin will retain his crown of olive leaves, as the people of fifty states will choose him over the pale theif. The black king will lose power in one house, but gain more in another. He will consolidate power within smaller governments as the people turn away from anger and hate.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Im not there yet.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12444 posts)
My 'grand' prediction for the elections. I've been saying this for nearly a year;

Obama will 'pull an FDR' and appeal to the electorate to 'vote out this do nothing congress' and the message will resonate.

-Obama will win. Perhaps by a wider margin than supposed -The Senate will remain in Dem control, perhaps a few Senators thinner -The House will revert to Dem control on a very slim margin -At least one national politician will refuse to vacate their seat-most likely a tea partier in the house -At the State level I think is where the Repubs will take the most damage -The repubs will make an attempt to 'steal' at least one state and will be caught.

I think that hits all the high points.... ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
OK, here's where we all lay it right out.

Put on your Nostradamus hat and break out the Tarot cards but make a prediction for the upcoming elections. National. State. Local.

Don't hold back!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  231  232  233  234  235  236 
2351 to 2356 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.