Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
21 to 30 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
It's going to be Pence in 2020 or 2024. He was a great choice. Helped allot to win election.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
My next incorrect prediction is Trump quits during his first term. I am not sure why anyone would want the job to begin with (I think it is all by ego for all of them). I always thought he ran just to increase his brand name (never believing he would actually win). I think after a couple of years he will say this job sucks and life is too short and give the job to Pence.

Rockwood MI
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Dodd Frank allows the goverment to nationalize any company that they want. Obama just says that company x is to big to fail and the government comes in and basically takes them over. The company is then backstopped by the taxpayer so that no matter what they do they will never go under.

Obama has declared some of the biggest life insurance companies to big to fail, AIG ,Prudential, Met life and Genworth who just pulled out of life insurance. AIG and Prudential are selling life insurance at below cost driving all the little insurance companies out of business, they dont care if they go bankrupt the taxpayer bails them out;. Yet they will be one of the last life insurance companies standing.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2491 posts)
sar actually i just came in to some 10 15s which im sure you have no fucking clue what im talking about. I got them for the best price in 8 years

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
Mikey is out for red herrings again...

New York NY
Username hidden
(894 posts)
Fun still same shit huh? Nothing to contribute to the actual thread again. Admit it your ass hurts because your Butch lost huh?

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
It's Dodd Frank.

Dodd Frank.

Or as Frank might put it, Dood Frank...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
If you blame Frank Dodd for failing your business I got advise for you..dont get involved in shady Business...

New York NY
Username hidden
(894 posts)
"My head is fine"

Reminds me of the old Dizzy Dean line after he got beaned by a baseball: They x-rayed my head and didn't find nothin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
My head is fine, America will be so good and strong again, Hell we will not have enough people to fill all the jobs, especially the oilfield very well paying jobs. Just like the good old days.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
21 to 30 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.