Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 198  Next »
201 to 210 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, Owebama didn't win the election twice, The stupid Republicans lost the election twice. I said in 2008 the Republicans can't nominate a person with GRAY HAIR. They nominated the most GRAY HAIRED person in the Republican Party. In 2012 I said the Republican has to go after Owebama and the Republicans nominated a wimp. Romney should have ripped Owebama a NEW ASSHOLE. This is why we need TRUMP. He will rip Hillary a new asshole she will ware a diaper under her pants suits.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Jeez, Mick, you are forgetting all his great successes! He left the Israelis in the lurch when they needed us! He "Negotiated" a wonderful agreement guaranteeing the Iranians would continue Nuke development, blew our successes in Iraq, toadied up to Putin and the JV ISIS. And don't forget the NON -Affordable Healthcare fiasco that is such a bonanza for poor folks. And, Gee, I almost forgot, he has achieved a new record in Government debt, has the entire Nation pissed off at each other, de-nutted our military and hasn't even improved his golf game. He even shut up his wife! Now that's one great legacy!!!!!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
BLT my judgment is fine. Other than creating a few jobs actually bloating Government and helping illegals and terrorist, Please inform me on Obamas accomplishments to help the American people and America?

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5678 posts)
@Mickey: Your disdain for the POTUS is clouding your judgment. If Obama was a fraud, don't you think it would have been brought out by now? Just look at the current climate and you have to answer "Yes." We get that you can't wait for him to get out of office but there is no need to attempt to discredit him. Face it. He won the election twice.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
BLAH BL:AH, nevertheless, I'll happily vote for any one of them over Queen Bullshit Artist Hillary!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2129 posts)
There was a magician at Caliente this weekend named Frank Davis. His poster had his name in caps and I laughed hysterically when I saw it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
We have a magnet on our refrigerator, the quote, "another brilliant mind ruined by higher education"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
I think you're pretty much bang on there.

The only time I get riled up about it is if someone says something along the lines of it not being a "real" Doctor degree. Like I got it as a prize in a cereal box.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25275 posts)
I think most people who have doctorates really don't care.

Those that do have some kind of character flaw that they need to be pumped up by people calling them Dr.

Anyone who has been around a bunch of people with advanced degrees soon realizes that they are just like everyone else. Some are nice, some are assholes.

Some of the brightest people I know have no college degree. And some of the most clueless people I have known have doctorates.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19944 posts)
You are mistaken.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19944 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 198  Next »
201 to 210 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.