Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm betting the next President of the USA is someone we currently are largely unfamiliar with. Just my guess.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20207 posts)
The next best chance at Republicans winning the Whitehouse is Rubio, by then the Latinos will outnumber the blacks.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
The title of the Topic is Predictions.

What did you expect to read! Yesterday's news?

Anybody predicting tomorrow is a fool....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Predicting elections 12 years out. How foolish can you get?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20207 posts)
Obama will make you guys go gray, raise your blood pressure, and scream and cry about every Obama or Democratic statement or action til a Repub wins office. I'll bet the house on that prediction!

Well, based on many comments posted by the Right here, the above does have merit. As to the GOP winning the POTUS office, if Hillary decides to run the earliest that may happen would be 2024 and no guarantee of that either.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4071 posts)
He is a Murderer and will pay the price.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Foxnews would put a BIAS ALERT on your post...

We have sung and danced to the previous tunes played by the world's smallest violin symphony for the past four yrs about impeachment.

Make your own Watergate or Clinton affair.... Makes no difference. He will complete his next four yrs. Did you guys hear he's not an American? He's Muslim, born in Kenya? Obama will make you guys go gray, raise your blood pressure, and scream and cry about every Obama or Democratic statement or action til a Repub wins office.

I'll bet the house on that prediction!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I sincerely wish people would stop labeling themselves ______-American. It's just segregation wrapped in a fancier package.

For example: If I was a white South African man who immigrated to the US, could I get by being called an African American? Could I use my "race" to increase my chances at a obtaining potential job? Would it be considered socially acceptable for me to run around calling other "Africans", regardless of color, my Nigga's?

I sincerely fucking doubt it, on every count.

Here's a thought....If you were born in the United States, have LEGITIMATELY immigrated to the United States, or otherwise have chosen the United States to be your permanent home, you are now an American. Nothing more, nothing less.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"c) What I heard loud and clear was "n----r". I wouldn't think that it makes any difference to drop the R, at least when said by a white person"

Special treatment: Giving a pass to one group for using a word that some other group shouldn't.

That will always hinder equality.... Just like BET, Ebony, and Miss Black America.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17353 posts)
My new prediction: Obama will be and should be Impeached for negligent Homicide.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!