Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 198  Next »
191 to 200 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
I think Carson is pretty common among academics, especially people as accomplished as he is.

I have often seen people who are brilliant in their field, but almost completely clueless about pretty much everything else. I Have An Ex Brother in Law Like that. Absolutely brilliant computer programmer, but has no common sense.

I've also had a number of professors like that.

I don't think Carson is a bad guy, but in some ways he is a victim of his own intelligence.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
@VA: Well for whatever reasons you have and whatever you think mine are, Carson will not be the POTUS.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
BLT, I don't think Ben Carson should get the nomination. He is better being Health, Education and Welfare Secretary for Trump.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2316 posts)
I didn't, but probably not for the same reasons as you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24570 posts)
So, wait. You people thought Ben Carson would get the nomination....really?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Well this thread has sunk to a new low.

The 4th GOP debate is upon us and I just might watch it. I haven't bothered with the others because all of them are irritating the hell out of me, but I figure I should watch one.

So at this point - Carson probably can't recover, but Trump is still polling high. I'm actually quite shocked that Trump is still out in front at this point. It's probably only a sign that people are embracing someone who is a political outsider and is not afraid of speaking (what they think is) the truth, no matter how offensive it may be. Perhaps something positive can come out of that, irrespective of what becomes of Trump at this point.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24570 posts)
@Mickey: George Soros? How could he manipulate the election? I know tons of black people who didn't vote for Obama. It's the kids, predominantly white, the young generation who utilized Facebook, raised money, made calls and knocked on doors that got him elected. I participated in those calls in South Carolina so I saw it first-hand. I am not saying you are racist since I learned from the dude who wrote Honky that that is the worse thing you can call a white person today. It's like being called the infamous "N" word....LOL....Nigger for those who don't know....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
BLT its like you think im racist? I just do not like Obama because he is purposely destroying the USA, I have many black friends and most well I want even tell you what they say about Obama. Lets be honest on one thing though. Obama with the help of people like Soros and many others Stole the 2nd election.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
No need to drive you.

You are already there...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
BLT...you are driving me nuts.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2000 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 198  Next »
191 to 200 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.