Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LQQK...It was a tongue in cheek comment. Just sayin'

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
TBR, Biden will still be older than Hillary, with proper medical care she should live easily into her eighties. Hillary is a better choice than Joe, but I don't think she will run.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Hillary will be 69 by the time the.next election rolls around.

Not unheard of, but that is pretty old to. Run...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
"I think we will not see a run from Hillary Clinton again. And if we did, I think she'll lose."

You just keep on thinking that. Carl Rove may have a job opening for you.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
"His only real drawback is his last name, which may play to his advantage if the world goes to shit like everyone keeps saying it's gonna."

That is your opinion and your right to express it, but not "everyone" as you claim believes that. Similar statements were made four years ago and the world from a shit stand pont is better off now then it was then.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Latinos are usually considered "white" for census purposes.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"The next best chance at Republicans winning the Whitehouse is Rubio, by then the Latinos will outnumber the blacks. "

They already do, a good many report themselves as white on census reports. In El Paso of all places over 80% reported as whites on census forms.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
If you would like to be considered as sensible in your predictions as HFT, go for it.

I think we will not see a run from Hillary Clinton again. And if we did, I think she'll lose.

Again.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"Predicting elections 12 years out. How foolish can you get?"

I do not believe it is "foolish, but based on logic. There is a good chance that Hillary will run (do you deny that possibility?) in 2016 and IMO she would win. If that does come to pass, again she most likely would win a second term; which means the next chance you could have a GOP in the White House would be the 2024 election. I DO agree with your statement that who ever is running for either side then (2024) is probably unknown to us now. I believe my prediction certainly has more logic then HFT's who predicted that Romney would win all 50 states, which IMO is as about as foolish as you can get.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Honestly, Jeb Bush would be a fine candidate. He's close enough to the middle for a lot of moderate Liberals, and still carry's his fathers common man attitude.

His only real drawback is his last name, which may play to his advantage if the world goes to shit like everyone keeps saying it's gonna.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!