Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 236  Next »
191 to 200 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"I try to avoid making rock-solid "this is what will happen" predictions" VA, the difference between yours and the "tinfoils" is that they are not out of the realm of possibility and based on rational thought. As example during the last POTUS election I was concerned the Romney could win, but it would be close either way. for Mickey to boast, that it would be Romney in a landslide, is nothing more then complete ignorance or another's, that we all need to stock up on guns and ammo, to shoot the police when they come knocking at our doors if BHO wins. These are the ravings of lunatics.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
"The problem with you LQQ and all liberals is that they think the peoples money belongs to the goverment"

Horseshit NCal, I am a Centrist, who leans slightly to the left, who realizes that to live in the modern world a certain amount of the money I earn must go to pay for police, fire, infrastructure, ect. Am I for blanket welfare? Absolutely not. You need to get off your high horse and realize that. I am sorry that you have had at least one failed business venture, but that's your fault, not the governments. So man up and take responsibility.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
The problem with you LQQ and all liberals is that they think the peoples money belongs to the goverment and then to them in the end as payment for some kind of social welfare program.

The people' money does not belong to the goverment..its belongs to the person who earned that money.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2506 posts)
Yes they have.

I try to avoid making rock-solid "this is what will happen" predictions because I don't want to have egg on my face if things go otherwise. Two I've made come to mind (in politics)

- Donald Trump will never get the nomination

- This blocking the SCOTUS nominee is bluff and bluster. They aren't going to ride it out to the election.

I am beyond disappointed that I was wrong on both of those. They seemed unfathomable to me...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26040 posts)
So I was wandering around the beginnings of this thread, and came across this gem...

"He said it in response to people freaking out about his Supreme Court justice choices. He said he didn't like them either but elections have consequences, he's the President, he gets to choose, end of story.

Another example: QUOTED - a caller complaining about legislation promised by Obama:

RUSH: May I be blunt? CALLER: Absolutely. RUSH: Elections have consequences. CALLER: Yes. RUSH: And we lost, and we lost numbers. The Democrats are dangerously close to having a 60-vote, filibuster-proof majority."

How times have changed...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
"There are a number of reports that early voting favors clinton".

What are the parameters they use to determine this? Party membership? Party affiliation?

New York NY
Username hidden
(1099 posts)
"But maybe I am wrong..."

I go back a little further then you and NO, you are absolutely not wrong.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
The polls are pretty much unchanged from yesterday. 538's forecast is down a bit, but the rest are the same.

There are a number of reports that early voting has favored Clinton.

We shall see...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
"Hilary will do the dream of every Democrat...get rid of the tax exempt status for all churches.....including donations and property taxes."

Well, I kinda do have a problem when much of that donated money goes for $5000 suits, diamond pinky rings, mansions, expensive foreign racing cars and mistresses, instead of the needy. And all tax exempt.,

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
"Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.” ? Christopher Hitchens,

New York NY
Username hidden
(894 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 236  Next »
191 to 200 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.