Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 236  Next »
181 to 190 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"This is America in four years if Hilary wins"

Funny thing NCal is almost the exact same thing and worse was said if BHO won and that was eight years ago not four. All he did was cut unemployment in half and the stock market almost tripled; but you don't have to tell me, all the figures are fake, I already know your answer. BTW it was the GOP who last increased the size and power of Government when they created Homeland Security, a cabinet post that was not needed. Well, in a little more then a day, we will know the answer and it does seem that HC will be our next POTUS and if that happens how are you going to cope the next four to eight years? Have you started packing your bags yet? With 600 million Muslims moving here shortly that should leave a lot of room overseas to ease your paranoia.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
America the land of the free and the American dream dies the minute Hilary takes office if she does. Obamacare employer mandates kills all small businesses in the country..kill the insurance companies..Frank Dodd and the zero percent interest rates kill the life insurance industry and all the small banks. Tens of millions of Americans lose their job and income......but Democrats dont care..the Democratic Party expands the size and power of goverment and the goverment now controls every aspect of our lives from birth to death. This is America in four years if Hilary wins.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2459 posts)
tbr. figures don't lie,,,,but liars figure!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
I posted where my numbers came from.

Where did you get yours?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20564 posts)
Sure, TBR, you just keep drinking that California FuFu juice, soon to be replaced by Mary J, and teaching your dreamy nonsense to our kids. Good job!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
"Still, would the voters put 2 and 2 together?"

Do they ever?

The Tech Bubble burst was entirely the dominoes set by during Clinton's presidency falling over. Had the economic crises that had happened in late 2008 happened 1 year later, they would have been squarely blamed on Obama. In other words (at the risk of sounding like a broken record) the voters are pretty stupid and reflexive.

The voters tend to assume that whoever was in power at 8 am this morning is responsible for what happens at 4 pm.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25982 posts)
"Good grief by January they very realistically (although not probably) might hold the entirety of the US government. A "nearly extinct" party would have no such prospects."

If the above were to happen and the country goes again into a deep recession or depression as some economists believe I can see the GOP being in deep trouble. However they will probably say it was a delayed reaction from the BHO administration and the band plays on. Still, would the voters put 2 and 2 together? Two GOP POTUS's and two recession/depressions and say enough is enough? Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
Where do you idiots get this nonsense?

According to Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, Clinton's plan will increase the national debt $200 billion over the next decade. Trump's plan will increase the debt by $5.3 trillion.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20564 posts)
Well, VA, we sure seem to have plenty of each type continuing with their dreamy Hope for what they don't understand impossible miracles.. Anybody ever mention National Debt recently? The prediction that bothers me is the one that priced out Hillary's pander: IT would double tat debt in eight years to $40Trillion. Anybody think interest rates will change under a Hillary Government? When that too monstrous to understand bubble blows, the results will either be an disintegrating and slow stagnation to our Nation , or a has been great country that looks like Greece.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
Well, in general I try to stick to the "never say never" adage. People who say "never" end up looking foolish later.

I do predict, however, that in spite of all of the noise, that this country will not be radically different in 4 years. Although some models are showing republicans holding the senate with 51 seats. If R sweeps the presidency and both houses well, that'll be interesting won't it.

This is why I scoff at those who declare the GOP to be nearly extinct. Good grief by January they very realistically (although not probably) might hold the entirety of the US government. A "nearly extinct" party would have no such prospects. They also wouldn't hold 31 out of 50 governorships and more than half state government houses. Someone who says they are "nearly extinct" either doesn't have a strong grip on reality or is just a tireless D cheerleader.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25982 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 236  Next »
181 to 190 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.