Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fj: You have a good point about how the dems will use anything, anything at all to win even if it is contrary to what are supposed to be their core beliefs. Adolf Coors III attempted to run for a Senate Seat for Colorado on the Republican ticket. His democratic opponent ran a very negative ad campaign against him because Coors Brewery had been a paid sponsor to a homosexual event. Coors was painted as being pro homosexual which cost him the election in Colorado.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
As far as Hilary is concerned, I say she takes a year or two off and then just surveys the political landscape at that time to see if she the will run. Right now, I think it tilts to no but we'll know in two years. As far as the Republicans adjusting to their loss, I think they'll need to do a better job reaching out to those who just didn't vote for them. They never do well with minorities. Why can't they put CA in play? Will they continue to let the TV personalities define them or will they really go out on their own? Just putting minority candidates out there won't get votes. It's the policies that count. Linda McMahon totally lost CT even though her ads said because she was a woman she would support women's issues. It just wasn't true and she lost (for that and other reasons). I think Republicans are smart and will adjust their message enough to potentially win more votes. If the next two years are better than the last two years, they will have a headwind against them. I hope those years are better and I really don't care which party takes credit. If our elected reps can actually get things done and solve our country's problems, I'll support them for re-election.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Fj i like you too, and If someone says oh how sweet,well nothing I can do about.

i'm trying to make a point and i'll use this analogy' I like home made vanilla ice cream,now you want me to switch to lets say rocky road. Your not going to convence me by telling me how bad vanilla is, because i like vanilla and noone will convence me other wise, What you would have to do is convence me how much better rocky road is and convence it worth trying.

oh and i believe all the things you listed that the dems did during the election, did them more harm than good. The same as the right letting some of the people they let out in the forfront did them more harm than good.

Username hidden
(1333 posts)
I figured she would chair one of her pet projects. Something where she will not have the stress she has now.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I dent either

;)

Hillary will probably find herself with a role with the IMF or as Ambassador to the UN.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17539 posts)
I agree TBR, I think she is done, and wants to enjoy life. Can't blame her for that. Biden on the other hand is much like Gore, he can't stay away.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Sweet there were two parts to that post, did you read both parts?

I like you but please do not try that shit. Dems contradict their ideology and it is fair when one wants to bring up republican ideology. Especially when Bush is compared to Obama and the treatment of those other groups.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I dent think elective office is in Hillary's future...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
Lqqkn, I'm not saying that i agree or disagree with the idealogy of the right or the left.

I'll say to both sides, be who you are and be the best you can and quit dwelling on the moral short commings of the other side.

Username hidden
(1333 posts)
Very appropriate. Sweet, they cannot articulate what they believe, because they don't believe anything. They distract themselves by mis-characterizing what others think.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1508   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!