Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 198  Next »
181 to 190 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
@BigDuke: I think that will be a really hard sell. He's not running for that and may consider it beneath him. Idk.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@BLT yes carson VP

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7035 posts)
A Carson + Paul ticket could be exciting. Rand Paul reminded me of how the media destroyed Jim Webb.

He is on point about a lot of things and no one in that stage will touch him on "economic" issues. Rubio is all show and no go. He reminds me of President Obama in his first run. That was why I couldn't vote for him in 2008.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
BigDuke: Trump and Carson? I doubt Carson will go for being Vice-President. Is that what you meant?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
@ BLT Its going to be Trump and Carson Get over it girl LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7035 posts)
LMAO Good one.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5620 posts)
After being castigated for being a bigoted, ignorant, outrageous racist for not voting for Obama in 2008 and 2012, I have learned my lesson. Carson in 2016!

Uriah (the "Politically Correct One")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5057 posts)
I agree. I have a ex, brother in law with 4 Master Degrees. taught in a over achiever High School. He literally can not change a tire on his car. Twice I had to stop him because he left the snow tires bolts loose. This is why Carson should be Secretary of H E & W for President Trump. I am going to suggest this to Trump.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
I still think Trump will get the nomination and will be our next POTUS. That is my prediction and hopes.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5620 posts)
I think Carson is pretty common among academics, especially people as accomplished as he is.

I have often seen people who are brilliant in their field, but almost completely clueless about pretty much everything else. I Have An Ex Brother in Law Like that. Absolutely brilliant computer programmer, but has no common sense.

I've also had a number of professors like that.

I don't think Carson is a bad guy, but in some ways he is a victim of his own intelligence.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19635 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 198  Next »
181 to 190 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.