Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"They don't and shouldn't have to change their ideaology. what they need to do in stop using condemnation and intead start promoting why their ideaoloy is what will make for a great America. Along with being the better party and live by their own values and condeming and ridding themselfs of those in their own party who don't."

Even though I could not agree with you more. I do not agree with their ideology and there in lies the problem. American demographics are changing, faster then the GOP realizes and those new demographics will no longer vote for that ideology. As far as being the "better party" that is a matter of opinion that I disagree with. The GOP needs to understand American is no longer a majority of WASPs.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
It has nothing to do with ideology, it has to do with preconceived perception. That perception, or bill of goods has been sold to minorities for a long time. The fact is Bush was very open to gays, blacks, Hispanics, and he was a very decent man.

On the other hand Dems have attacked candidates and their families for being gay, pregnant, having children, even making accusations of candidates being witches. The left swallow all, without taking a look that is is all against their own ideology.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
"I think she will take the next two years off and could run for Congress in 2014"

I think there is even less chance of that than her running for President.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
"Hillary will be 69 by the time the.next election rolls around."

TBR, that is true, but she is in a unique position in all of history, that does not come around sometimes even in one lifetime. Even thought under other circumstances she probably would not run, she very well could be one of those few people who knows that they are in a position to alter the course of history, even though it may be at their own personal expense. I think she will take the next two years off and could run for Congress in 2014, which would set her up for 2016. If that happened who in all of American history could equal that. Wife of a Governor, First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State, Congresswomen and first women POTUS. WOW. You have to admit almost anyone in that position would be thinking about it.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Biden ran already, he's not going anywhere, after this VP position, he's done.

Hillary is retiring from politics.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
I think Biden will run, I don't think he will survive the primary. His ego will not allow him to step aside. I wouldn't be surprised if Moochelle was not on the primary in 2016, probably against Christie. The conservative need to pull out the big guns and run a black female LGBT candidate. Not mentioning any names though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
"While it does seem the GOP is still in "sour grapes" mode"

A few are, but most of what I am seeing is the left going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about these alleged "sour grapes". You expect us to spend the next four years screeching about Obama being an illegitimate president like you did with Bush. Most of us will do no such thing, and I'm sure it pains you that most of us are not following the script you've written.

Ghost has written perhaps twenty threads about the awesomeness of Democrats and the loserness of Republicans. About how Democrats will rule the world for generations and Republicans will be on the back burner for decades. Go have fun with him. The only person taking him seriously is outdoor guy with his "yes, Ghost, Republicans are stupid and racist and will never hold national office again" repeats.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
Hillary hasn't got a snowballs chance in hell to become President.

There's already to much dirt on her for all the Liberal media outlets to cover up, and the Right-wing press would have a field day digging it up again and again.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Joe Biden will not run either, IMO.

I'm certainly not claiming that I have some tremendous insight into this - this is just my gut feeling.

Hillary lost in 2008. Why? How can you think she is invincible in 2016 - and 2020 - while having lost in 2008?

Nothing is impossible. I'm saying what I think. If you want to mock it, go nuts. But I'm not going to be stupid enough to claim that there is no chance of (insert party name) winning in 2016.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
"In my humble opinion if the Republicans want to win not only the Whitehouse but the country, they need to first stop pointing fingures at the left and clean up their own team."

While it does seem the GOP is still in "sour grapes" mode, from what I have read so far on line and in the newspapers and on talk radio and Fox News, IMO I don't think they have learned anything as to the above. IMO the GOP is between a rock and a hard place. They cannot win without the support of the far Right base and cannot get their support if they "clean up their own team." To do that they would have to make too may compromises. The far Right would never waver on abortion and Gay rights or 2A, among other things.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!