Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As far as Hilary is concerned, I say she takes a year or two off and then just surveys the political landscape at that time to see if she the will run. Right now, I think it tilts to no but we'll know in two years. As far as the Republicans adjusting to their loss, I think they'll need to do a better job reaching out to those who just didn't vote for them. They never do well with minorities. Why can't they put CA in play? Will they continue to let the TV personalities define them or will they really go out on their own? Just putting minority candidates out there won't get votes. It's the policies that count. Linda McMahon totally lost CT even though her ads said because she was a woman she would support women's issues. It just wasn't true and she lost (for that and other reasons). I think Republicans are smart and will adjust their message enough to potentially win more votes. If the next two years are better than the last two years, they will have a headwind against them. I hope those years are better and I really don't care which party takes credit. If our elected reps can actually get things done and solve our country's problems, I'll support them for re-election.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I figured she would chair one of her pet projects. Something where she will not have the stress she has now.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I dent either

;)

Hillary will probably find herself with a role with the IMF or as Ambassador to the UN.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18829 posts)
I agree TBR, I think she is done, and wants to enjoy life. Can't blame her for that. Biden on the other hand is much like Gore, he can't stay away.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sweet there were two parts to that post, did you read both parts?

I like you but please do not try that shit. Dems contradict their ideology and it is fair when one wants to bring up republican ideology. Especially when Bush is compared to Obama and the treatment of those other groups.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I dent think elective office is in Hillary's future...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
Very appropriate. Sweet, they cannot articulate what they believe, because they don't believe anything. They distract themselves by mis-characterizing what others think.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I think there is even less chance of that than her running for President."

Time will tell as the saying goes and the above I would put as the least likely part of my prediction. Let me ask you this. If you found yourself in a position that could alter history and IMO for the better, even though from a personal stand point you may not want to. What would you do?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
It's paraphrasing you, not me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18829 posts)
""yes, Ghost, Republicans are stupid and racist and will never hold national office again"

Wow. Take some solid food with that kool aid.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!