Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 198  Next »
161 to 170 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
I kinda just had it on while I was doing other stuff...

I actually like about half of what Paul says. I think he is good on militarism and interventionism. Some of his other stuff, I'm not on board with.

The highlight of the debate for me was when he put Trump in his place.

Other than that, it was voodoo economics. Specifically, who can cut more taxes. And who can grow the military larger.

Pretty much what one would expect from the Republicans...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19603 posts)
I missed the debate again but heard Rand Paul stole the show. He is another good man that has done more than " run for office". He is a medical doctor and has done some amazing work in Hati. Does the media focus on this ? Only trivial emotion stuff that really " don't mean nothing".

So some please give me a summary of the debate. You can skip that pointlesss "JV" debate. What a waste of money and time.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
@BigDuke: Your husband got that job or vocation when the world was totally different. It's not that people don't want to work, don't you see what the technology has done? Even as a nurse, you have to admit the curriculum has changed. My sister taught nurses like you for years. Be honest.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
HFT: I didn't watch the debate last night but you must have to come up with that dumb shit. It was stated, according to the clips I heard this am, that one of the Republican asshats, is that the right word, said welders make more than philosophers. CNN proved it to be false. Tell that bullshit to someone else. White people think they have all the answers that's why the young people are killing them off left and right because they are so fed up with the hypocrisy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
A union Steam fitter I sleep with doesn't do too bad ,only a high school grad too .He just knows how to WORK OHHH that bad 4 Letter bad word

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
BLT, a vocational education will make you more money then a stupid Ph.D in Political Correctness. My life long friend, a Electrician has made $millions+++++.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
I have a general policy when it comes to accusing people of being racist: put up or shut up.

i.e. leveling a charge of racism burdens the accuser of supporting their accusation.

If you are going to say such a thing about me (or anyone), kindly indicate what it is that this person has done or said that demonstrates their racism. Otherwise, put a sock in it.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
I know yours were not in jest. They are based in ignorance of what I said, why I said it, and of... well, pretty much everything.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Ben Carson is running for President. The end. That's like telling black kids back in the day they should seek out vocational training as opposed to entering professional careers. Perhaps AndrewRobin's word were said in jest, mine were not.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
AR blocked me when I called him mentally ill. Guess some people can't handle the truth.

So I (thankfully) missed the punchline there.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19603 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 198  Next »
161 to 170 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.