Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 236  Next »
161 to 170 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"The America that we all know ends if Hilary gets elected."

I feel as if I am in a timewarp. The exact same crap was posted by the "tinfoils" eight years ago and it's the same America just as it ever was.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
Another political JW:

I see a lot of "it's over - Hillary wins" articles.

JW what the intended purpose of these are? Yeah, most analysts predict a Hillary win, but certainly not a smashing.

This sort of article can have the result of "well I was going to vote, but since Hillary is safe I don't need to" or "well I was going to vote Trump, but since Hillary has it in the can I won't bother." It could also have an effect of "that's bullshit. I'm going to vote Trump and shove it up their ass".

I dunno what the net effect will be, or maybe it'll have almost none.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25966 posts)
I demand abortion of all Democrats, may we abort them into the pits of big brother big goverment land so we can all be a free people again.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2419 posts)
Re:

"I wanted to post this in the Open "Just Wondering" but didn't want a political argument:

So.....should we just forget about condoms now, since we're all gonna die?"

Somehow I deleted the critical part of this:

I've seen analysts predicting nuclear war with Russia should Hillary win.

I've seen analysts predicting nuclear war with Russia should Trump win.

Therefore, nuclear war is inevitable. Let's fuck.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25966 posts)
Nice. Racist, too.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20545 posts)
If you like abortion and want abortion on demand then vote for Hillary.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
TBS stop talking about Obama, you can not call a black man a monkey well err we used to have a 1st amendment so i think you still can...

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2419 posts)
Monkey fucking a typewriter...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20545 posts)
LOL Tbs sure the labor relations board declared all franchises as part of the parent company. In California local McDonald's franchises have been declared to be part of the parent company in court and the parent company has to pay back overtime wages for all the managers of the franchises. Pay attention, pay attention to the destruction of America its your liberal legacy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2419 posts)
Well, since everything you post is bullshit, I think my information is more accurate than yours.

Seeing as I got the information from the Chamber of Commerce, no friend to Obamacare, I would think their information is more accurate than yours.

Of course, a monkey fucking a typewriter would produce more accurate information than you.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20545 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 236  Next »
161 to 170 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.