Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  ... 197  Next »
1531 to 1540 of 1967
User Details are only visible to members.
You've been voting since before you were conceived?

Born in Chicago?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19335 posts)
Hil,

"We vote into office our elected officials"

If you really believe that I've got a bridge or 2 sell you. Ever heard of the electoral college? Popular vote has precious nothing to do with electing anyone into office. BTW I've been voting just about twice as long as you have been alive..Ignorant of some things perhaps, of this... not really.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always:

""So long as the vote remains, you have no excuse to resort to violence."

Ahhh, the rose colored wisdom of youth.

Get a clue Votes by citizens mean very little and haven't in quite some time..Congress's vote means very little. Congress used to be required to declare war nowadays it can be done by Pres. Ord.

Since the rule of law has been effectively neutralized by "Presidential Order" which unlawful as it is , seems to be treated as superior to everything else."

Spoken as one who is ignorant of war, let alone commonsense.

We vote into office our elected officials, these officials gave the president the power to invade any nation where our enemies exist. Presidential orders are also not unlimited in power, they too must obey the constitution.

Don't like the way the government is going? Blame your congressmen, blame your local government... They provide a blue print as to what the president is able to do. But most of all, blame the businessmen who lead the masses.

When we see businessmen getting write offs and free money for doing the minimum... paying the minimum, we will not be motivated to do any more than the minimum, why should we? Businessmen are rewarded for the minimum.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
I predict that most of us don't know the local state district we're in, don't know the local state senators and representatives, don't know who's running for school boards and town positions, and if we know some of the names, don't really know what they'll do or have done. I propose that we, in the next week, should make an effort to find out about the dozen or so local open positions that have nothing to do with national politics and everything to do with your community. The more I learn about the qualifications and talents of the people in my community, the less I care about the party they belong to. Not many people have the smarts to make good decisions, have the time to attend the meetings, and are willing to put up with all the "bullshit" that goes along with being a "politician". Really, take an hour or two this coming week to check them out. You already know who's going to get your vote for national office. Time to look local.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(330 posts)
Hil,

"So long as the vote remains, you have no excuse to resort to violence."

Ahhh, the rose colored wisdom of youth.

Get a clue Votes by citizens mean very little and haven't in quite some time..Congress's vote means very little. Congress used to be required to declare war nowadays it can be done by Pres. Ord.

Since the rule of law has been effectively neutralized by "Presidential Order" which unlawful as it is , seems to be treated as superior to everything else.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always:

"I'd be inclined to agree with you if we were talking Officers and soldiers of the 60's era. But today's "war child" numbed by video game death and lack of moral compass when told "shoot them before they shoot you ..Will probably not hesitate. Add to that ..the "I gave you an order soldier ...shoot or I'll shoot you as a traitor " Bang done and done again! Nature of the beast IMHO"

Actually our soldiers would have a harder time shooting otday than in the 70s, namely because they are trained with the ROEs of war in the middle east. (and other applicable laws governing war)

However if unleashed, our soldiers would kill the rebelling rebels trying to destroy the sitting US government... and Rightfully so.

So long as the vote remains, you have no excuse to resort to violence. If you choose to resort to violence... expect a greater level brought against you. This is what the Syrians are learning the hard way.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
Just:

"Robert you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb,dumber than a wasted load of nut. You haver motioned me not finishing school many times. You say I abandon my family to leave for work? Well bright one I got a question for your useless ass. Does that mean the people who leave their family's for months to go and fight your Optus brethren the Muslims are also abandoning their files? Pleas answer that you fucking idiot"

Are you speaking of our US military? If so, then no. They are serving something greater than their wallets... they serve the nation and if you do not like where they are sent to serve... then bitch to congress to end the MIC. (military industrial complex.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
Robert you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb,dumber than a wasted load of nut. You haver motioned me not finishing school many times. You say I abandon my family to leave for work? Well bright one I got a question for your useless ass. Does that mean the people who leave their family's for months to go and fight your Optus brethren the Muslims are also abandoning their files? Pleas answer that you fucking idiot

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
Robert you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb,dumber than a wasted load of nut. You haver motioned me not finishing school many times. You say I abandon my family to leave for work? Well bright one I got a question for your useless ass. Does that mean the people who leave their family's for months to go and fight your Optus brethren the Muslims are also abandoning their files? Pleas answer that you fucking idiot

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
fj, "A US Soldier wrote the survey that shows US Marines are not likely to fire on US citizens."

I'd be inclined to agree with you if we were talking Officers and soldiers of the 60's era. But today's "war child" numbed by video game death and lack of moral compass when told "shoot them before they shoot you ..Will probably not hesitate. Add to that ..the "I gave you an order soldier ...shoot or I'll shoot you as a traitor " Bang done and done again! Nature of the beast IMHO

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  ... 197  Next »
1531 to 1540 of 1967
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.