Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  ... 236  Next »
1511 to 1520 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"You got blocked for reminding him to pay off on the bet he lost?"

Why is it that the majority of "blocking" is done by the Right. Why come on here in the first place if you cannot stand the heat? I guess they just like a good circlejerk. Speaking of blocking did not some from the RIght, not here, say that Sandy was punishment those in favor of Gay RIghts? I'd like to think it's "tatlady's" punishment for blocking me. :-). That is not to say I wish her any personal injury.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
"Lucky, shortly after the election, mysteriously disappeared from the fora. Soon after, a guy named MilfLover showed up from generally the same area."

I never connected the dots as you did, but I did wonder why Milf suddenly vanished and why Lucky reappeared after being gone for so long. If they are one in the same person, Lucky is dong what those on the Right in the past have accused the Left of. Has not the tatlady had more then one incarnation?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
The objective of being on a social network is to, socialize yes? Communicate, hope that people get what your trying to express. In debate, public speaking and effective communications you are taught that unless you are understood clearly, you won't be able to achieve your goal/s. while some of his stuff was indeed 'entertaining' most pointed to the obvious. It became incredibly apparent when he/she started a thread about wanting to help their daughter with selecting her sex partner. Lets leave it at the fact that whomever is behind that screen name/profile is simply not well.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
It is a general comment on the fora.

I don't really pay a lot of attention to ZZ's posts, but when I do take the time to read them, I find them funnier than he'll,. I don't think people give him enough credit for his sometimes spectacular turns of phrase. Yeah, some of his stuff falls flat, but not all of the stuff any of us post is fit for consumption.

I don't really think he is here to get into a debate with anyone, but instead to point out the complete absurdity of human existence.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20566 posts)
Tbr, was that directed to me or Ghost? He's under the impression that he/she Clara's fart sniffer is 'better rooted in reality' than apparently most of us.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
;-)

Sorry, posting from my new phone and haven't quite figured out how to cut and paste yet...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20566 posts)
I mulled over your post for about 2 minutes before I realized you were talking to Sed.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
If you haven't noticed, this place is not reality.

When is the last time you talked in polite company about the last blow job you gave?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20566 posts)
I don't need to do better. I'm not the one claiming that "cons" were upset about it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
For Katrina the (Former) Governor said we got this along the (Former) Mayor said we got this. Held up caravans and ignored the helping hand and this Governor grabbing the hand is a bit of Irony don't you think? This guy knows where the help is coming from and his people need help. Anyone including Rush who wants to go after Christie for this is a moron.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  ... 236  Next »
1511 to 1520 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.