Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ... 198  Next »
1501 to 1510 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
We cannot wait to see OBAMASS Take another ass whipping tonight on his failures.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5654 posts)
In this, we agree.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19800 posts)
Why in the world would you guys continue to engage Bobby? Every thread is full of responses to this idiot. I find it totally boring.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
Really? you agree? is that because your 'compardres' don't come to your rescue? :) Can't make this shit up!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Ghost:

"'liberals' tend to allow each other to sink or swim on their own with little if any comment, much of which is often critical. Conservatives on the other hand show a distinct need to 'high five' and validate each others inane postings as a way to convince themselves of being pithy and well spoken. Yet incongruously, they believe exactly the opposite."

In this, we agree.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
"Conservatives on the other hand show a distinct need to 'high five' and validate each others inane postings as a way to convince themselves of being pithy and well spoken."

FJ, Mickey and Perf are great at doing that. In fact I don't belive Mickey is even capable of an original thought. He does however know how to high five S42.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
"Why should I report you, it is too much fun watching you embarrass the other liberals."

Why would he embarrass liberals? They don't travel in packs or have a 'groupthink' identity like conservatives do. In fact all you need to do is observe these forums to see that for the most part 'liberals' tend to allow each other to sink or swim on their own with little if any comment, much of which is often critical. Conservatives on the other hand show a distinct need to 'high five' and validate each others inane postings as a way to convince themselves of being pithy and well spoken. Yet incongruously, they believe exactly the opposite.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Robert, as much as I have blasted Mickey for his unreasonable obsession with his fellow welfare cheaters, if the guy is working his ass and taking risk to better his situation, that sounds a lot healthier than you blaming your unhappy economic situation on the capitalist system."

MTime. There is nothing wrong with hard work and taking a risk. It is actually the American way, however to quote Dirty Harry "A man's got to know his limitations" and that is something Mickey is not taking into account. Statistically speaking with his health history, coupled with his BMI, I do not believe he will live long enough to enjoy the fruits of his labor. While I do not have any statistics at the moment, but based on personal observations of the small restaurant business in my area that have come and gone and in a couple of cases as many as five in one location, which at this moment are now vacant, the odds of their's lasting more then a year IMO are not all that good. I doubt very much that any of the people in my area, who invested their money to get them started thought any different then Mickey when they opened. Yes, one might blame the current economy, but many that came and went here, happened well before the housing market crashed. BubaGump shrimp/crawfish places are probably very common in his area. What makes him think their's will be so significantly different? Also please understand, how I might feel about him personally in no way has anyway thing to do with the above. Like him or not, statistics are what they are.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4364 posts)
Bobby you are full of shit!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Fjep:

You know far more about bullshit than I, because you are full of it.

As for talking about someone's death due to the way they live or their health in general... You are the one whom must grow up, sadly you will not.

Very few of you know what a real liberal looks like, let alone acts like. My views aren't liberal and they aren't conservative as I don't like parts of eithers side... My views are my own.

Next to my name is an I for a reason. I don't agree with the right on trickle down... It doesn't work, men can't sustain life on trickle down and a nations economy is built if the majority, not the minority.

I do not agree with the lefts PC life style in most things as you must fear speaking about anything.

For you; you think your gun gives you freedom, it doesn't. It is a weigh that prevents you from k owing freedom from fear. That is why any talk of death triggers a reaction from you... Because you are afraid of the shadows.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ... 198  Next »
1501 to 1510 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.