Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ... 236  Next »
1501 to 1510 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
I bet it was stated by the elderly single dood, who's been 64 years old for the past 4 years, looking for love on a swinging site!!! Such a boring dork!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Yeah, I only wish I was brilliant enough to come up with something like "GOPoop".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
"I don't think there's anyone here who was unaware of Z's political alignment."

Probably true, but there are many on the Right here who make fun of him for the creative way he does it. IMO because they only wish they could. I certainly can't, but appreciate it because it's more entertaining then the drivel posted from people like Mickey, AFT and one who went by Destin, who may have been before your time.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
I don't see how that matters. I don't think there's anyone here who was unaware of Z's political alignment, and I found it odd that you felt the need to clarify it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
"Well, there's a piercing glance into the obvious."

VA, It was not addressed to you personally but to the Right in general.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
I hear that Zorrar and Zazel are looking for Krewe recruits.

I recommend Va.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
"If one can read "between the lines" much of what he posts is Liberal beliefs."

Well, there's a piercing glance into the obvious.

I clearly lack in creativity to be able to properly convey the sarcasm I wish to express at this time. I was thinking something along the lines of "Thank you, Captain Obvious" but that's something my kids would say.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
" I don't think people give him enough credit for his sometimes spectacular turns of phrase."

If one can read "between the lines" much of what he posts is Liberal beliefs. That said, the thing is the RIght is not capable of any form of creativity . You had your version of of ZZ in Destin and it was BORING.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
"So he accuses Christie of sucking dick, or whatever."

He is just jealous that he can't suck Christie"s pecker. Now that would be quite a sight. To fat fucks going 69. Be still my heart. :-).

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
He's good at what he does - no doubt - I just wonder what he's trying to do, exactly.

Ever seen "The Man in the Moon" about Andy Kaufmann? His manager stopping him one day and asking him "Andy - are you trying to make everyone laugh.... or just yourself?"

One of the things that made Andy Kaufmann frustrating for many in the entertainment biz was that he seemed primarily interested in amusing himself, rather than his audience. If he left them all confused, bored, or shrugging their shoulders, he considered that a success, as he would laugh hysterically afterwards about how he pulled one over on everyone.

But back to Z - it's been a long time since he's attempted any kind of serious debate here, as far as I can tell. It's just wacky comment after wacky comment.

He's free to do what he does - my point in asking in the other thread was to see if the liberal denizens on these fora would cut us a break if we had one among us who did the same thing. If I were to begin posting like that, I'm sure a number of the liberals on here would hold it up as an example of the deteriorating mental health of the conservative movement.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ... 236  Next »
1501 to 1510 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.