Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ... 196  Next »
1501 to 1510 of 1951
User Details are only visible to members.
"He'll be well into his 60s."

The interesting thing is that when you get to be my age and having seen many friends you knew when we were in our 20's, who chose, for whatever reason, not to watch their health and are no longer on this Earth: it allows one to see people like him repeating history. If I was a betting man and again with all due respect I doubt he will even see 60. There are of course exceptions, but it's not worth the gamble.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
"Hell we all goto go to at some point."

This is true and something we do not have control over, but to put one's self in situations to speed that point up, well I have no sympathy for such people. IMO Robert gave him good advice, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed and I doubt he will heed it. One can only wonder if he even has any idea of the damage he is doing to himself. It also makes me wonder why he has not returned those stents, since he wants nothing from the government.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
Lqqk:

Of his grand kids only knowing him as a photograph may not be a bad thing... Maybe the fact that when his kids graduate high school, He'll be well into his 60s. As such his kids may say to themselves that he is too old to understand the world of today?... Unless of course he just beat them into blind submission.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8305 posts)
"Just: I am not bitching that I failed to pick a better field... But working 90 hours is scientifically proven to lead to an early grave. As such be my guest and work hard.. Die younger. Because that is all you will ever be able to do... Work hard for almost no reward."

Statistically speaking, he's even now and with all due respect, a dead man walking. At his age, already with four stents and a BMI that puts him well into the obese category, along with working long and physically demanding hours, his chances of seeing retirement are slim to none. I doubt his grandchildren will ever know him other then in pictures.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
Just:

Well good luck, because you must worry about pb and friends fucking up the oil wells again. You must worry about the toxic waste dumped to dispers the oil or drag it to the bottom where your local ecosystem feeds.

This is why I won't touch fish food gathered from any source near Air force/naval bases, industiral sites or oil rigs. Which essentially means I do not eat fish food of any kind.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8305 posts)
Robert huh crawfish in Louisiana and many other states are

More of a value than gold. This is Louisiana the government will not put rediculas regs on us. They have tried and failed now if we fail it's our fault.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Just:

Your error is that you assum sucsess, you assume that your business will not be stopped by some other force such as regulations (if your business creates health, environmental, or economic issues) let alone that someone with more resources and connections do not muscle their way into your markets.

What is your backup plan if you fail? Most all first time business owners fail in their first attempt. Your already at the latter part of your middle age years. You do not have room to fail... Without a backup plan.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8305 posts)
First off Robert I'm like a lot of people who will not work All my life waiting to drawn SSI because it want b there anyway and by the time they keep raising the age to draw ill b gone anyway. Now as for not spending time with wife and lids? Ugh I'm off 2 weeks at a time. Do more With my family than most. Now the business we are doing took every dime we have and it's tuff. But the 100.000 u laugh at is pocket change when this takes off. It's called work bro

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Just:

I am not bitching that I failed to pick a better field... But working 90 hours is scientifically proven to lead to an early grave. As such be my guest and work hard.. Die younger. Because that is all you will ever be able to do... Work hard for almost no reward.

No a job that takes you from your family for 15 hours a day 6 days a week isn't with any price, least of all the pathetic 100,000 you claim to make. But if that is all you can get, then go right on ahead and work yourself into an early grave so someone else may wipe their ass with hundred dollar bills.

Take a good look at the average age of people working your field and how many live until retirement. (not medical retirement, but actiually able to retire on their own terms) look at how many are on their second or third wife or have kids from multiple women... Women who got tired of you not being there and on the one day you get off... You are too beat to do anything around the house.

House work is shared work, 15 hour days do not allow you time to clean, repair, educate your young kids... Let alone have time with them.

Betting your time with yiur kids when they are 1-4 years old on making it in business is a fools gamble... You'll never get back those years lost.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8305 posts)
Maybe you should have chose a better and more in demand skill huh Robert? Quit crying because the field you chose aint working bro. My field I chose is working, Hard work saving money and trying bigger and better, The American way.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ... 196  Next »
1501 to 1510 of 1951
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.