Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  ... 236  Next »
1491 to 1500 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never blocked anyone from the fora. I have a few local people whom we have blocked because of various reasons, some bordering on harassment

I've actually implored Z to unblock us so we can actually discuss his topics, but this plea has fallen on deaf ears (although he probably can't see it anyway). So he basically just throws out his bizarro stuff, usually replying only himself.

As for the number of posts - a great many of mine are conversational in nature. Not weird ass philosophical musings. They are a lot less time consuming, I am sure.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
Tie, I was called crazy but it is a possibility.

President Romney Vice President Biden

Being forced to get shit done? OH MY GOD!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Things are not ok here. I waited 2.5 hours to fill up one car with $40 worth of gas, a limit on each car. I had a 5 gal canister that needed to be filled up, they sent me on another line for that. Another 90 mins waiting time. Despite the fact that it was supervised by cops, fights broke out and people were taken away in paddy wagons with their hands cuffed w behind their back with tie wraps.

Problem is not distribution or delivery but lack of electricity.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"The guy clearly has an awful lot of time on his hands."

This from a guy who has almost 2000 more posts then ZZ does. Not to mention those on the RIght who are well into the five figures in posts. VA, With all due respect if you feel what he posts is a waste of space why don't you block him? Others have used that feature for far less. However I do, at least at this point give you credit for having the "balls" not to, that is block anyone as far as I know. A trait which many of your cohorts on the Right don't seem to posses.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
Of the swing states (those within a few %):

NH, VA, FL, NC, CO, NV, IA, WI, OH:

With the map as it currently is (at electoral-vote), as before, assuming VA and FL go Romney (which many think is probably true), gives Obama 281.

Romney's paths are:

1. Win Ohio (18) 2. Win 13 EVs or more from the following: WI (10); NV (6); IA (6); NH (4)

I'm surprised people aren't talking much about NV and IA. Those are very much in play, and taking both puts them at a 269-269 tie.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
Their hoping to keep a lid on things until after the election, much the same way they tried that in the Benghazi incident. This time they may get away with it, to close to Tuesday.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
And with the politicians claiming all is good with the situation in NJ and NY and in reality it is NOT? This is not good. It is just now sinking in and the shock is wearing off these people are gonna get pissed and you dont want to fuck with these people. They arent anything like the folks in NOLA.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Rasmussen today has it a tie both nationally and in Ohio. It is still using 3-day tracking for its national poll but is doing standalone overnight ones in certain states, including Ohio.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
Well, I waste enough time on here as it is, without writing ridiculous posts about Romney-con Zombie Apocalypses with Mormon Dementors. The guy clearly has an awful lot of time on his hands.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
"Yeah, I only wish I was brilliant enough to come up with something like "GOPoop"."

I will never claim that everything he writes is "Nobel" material anymore then everything Hemingway wrote was. And NO I am not putting ZZ in his class, so don't go there. I will say this, is there anyone from the RIght who posts with a creative mind? How about Mickey? LOL. There are some from the Right who are "brilliant" enought to come up with "Libturd." I only wish I was that creative.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  ... 236  Next »
1491 to 1500 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.