Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  ... 236  Next »
1481 to 1490 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
I like fucking some liberals. Anarchists though are amazing fucks. Their testosterone is through the roof!

Talk of politics, turns me on. Particularly informed masturbators on either side :). Mindless flirting not so much.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Lol@Ct. Would it make you feel better to know that I fucked a gorgeous right-wing hotwife last week? We didn't talk politics this time like we have in the past, but she doesn't seem to mind cumming on libtard cock.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13320 posts)
CT are you related to ZZ?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I predict that those who post in this forum aren't getting any sex on this site. Why do I say that? I took a quick look at the last 10 or so posters in this thread (other than us). They have a total of 32 years experience on the site although one of them blocked me because I was part of a couple. All of you have a combined total of 4 certifications. Three went to one profile. Using highly specialized quadratic equations using Bohr ladder theorems , quantum physics, and standing on the shoulders of Plato, Archemedes, and Einstein, I predict that the angle of your dangle in inversely proportional to the heat or your meat generated by posting STUPID POLITICAL CRAP. In other words, every post you make here in this forum is reducing your testorone level which is making you less successful on a swing site. You post. Ergo, you masturbate. When an opinion is posted in this forest, does every sexual being not only not hear it but for some reason, feel repulsed unconsciously? I suggest that all of you make it a point to "get your rocks off" with someone other that your spouse in the three weeks after the election. What better way to celebrate/try to forget the results? I will report back in three weeks to comment on the election results and how my wife and I forgot all about them for some brief orgasmic swinging moments. I hope!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(331 posts)
M, I'm guessing you had your grill tank full with maybe a spare too. I don't use a propane grill, but built a brick rocket stove for cooking. Wish I had clay soil for a cob oven, but our soil is too sandy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Guess ABC is finally worried about their credibility. They must realize it's too late to save Obama.

Historically, most of the undecided go to the challenger. Also ALL the polls show Republicans more motivated to vote. There's no way in hell Obama is going to turn out the vote like he did in 2008

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Well don't this beat all? Rasmussen and Fox polls both have it a straight up tie, but ABC/WaPo came out today with Romney up by one. What kind of world cataclysm are we having when the libtard MSM and Faux News both get it backwards?

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff. Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly. Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave! Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! Mayor: All right, all right! I get the point!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13320 posts)
Here is how we prepared:

3 cars filled up 3gal of water a day per person. Tub full of water (flushing toilets. We're in well country). Total 6 packs of d batteries (4 in each pack) Cash Matches first aid kit 4 flashlights downstairs 6 upstairs. 4 Prestone portable power fully charged. 3 battery operated air pumps for the fish Laundry done the day of the storm All garbage thrown out the night before the storm All cell phones charged. 3 -5 gallon gas canisters filled.

We ran out of some gas because we had to help people by driving them to various places. They lost their cars and homes. One canister we have to a family who has a generator dependent on fuel. They are old and their children are in Tx.

We've never experienced anything of this magnitude but remember, I was in NY during 9/11 and have experienced quite a few hurricanes and earthquakes in the past 45 years ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
If you are prepaired for any event you are crazy or at least Wacko. But when the shit hits the fan those who call you crazy are the first to knock on your door for help.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
M, we always have 4 five gallon cans of gas on hand, not including the 10 gallons on the generator. Cars always at half or full, never below, full 200 gallon propane tank.

Was Sandy your first major storm?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  ... 236  Next »
1481 to 1490 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.