Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  ... 198  Next »
1481 to 1490 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG " is spot on when he states that I own a deed to their entire brain. Not a moment goes by that they don't think of me. It's bizarre, truly!"

I wuz lukin thru my sykologikal dikshunairee and next to the definition of Narcissist was your piktur Good for you cuz you're so famus (in your own mind.... so sad)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
Why do I get the sense the little dood has some Mayan blood in his 64"s?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Chou,

One question... Which calendar though?

The Mayan, Roman, Jewish, scientific wild ass guesses, or....... The Notorious B.I.B.L.E.?

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
Proof positive that Morons are funny!

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12675 posts)
Choucho,

I adore you, I really really do!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
And on the eighth day, God said, "Let there be the ability for one profile to have the ability to completely hide from another profile." And God called this blocking and it was so and all was good. And God commanded that he who abuses this glorious gift should be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where they shall be tormented by the beast for all eternity!

And on about the 1,825,000th day, God created Robert and the conservatives (and some moderate liberals) rejoiced and reveled in the mockery!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
I love the block feature now. It keeps me from reading so much nonsense which helps with the blood pressure. lol

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
Make no mistake about it FJ, no way did got have anything to do with the block feature ;). It's all about logic. And yes, I enjoy blocking the elderly obsessive dudes. Particularly the one that cites the View as his back up! I still laugh when I recall that!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
M, that is why God gave us the block feature...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"What's your point?"

Does she have "pet" names for him or anyone on the Right, like she does for RH and others on the Left. IMO She is one of the biggest hypocrites posting. That's my point.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  ... 198  Next »
1481 to 1490 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.