Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  ... 196  Next »
1471 to 1480 of 1952
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why would he embarrass liberals? They don't travel in packs or have a 'groupthink' identity like conservatives do."

News flash: Both "sides" have members here who cheerlead their own for bitchslapping one of the enemy. Some liberals do cringe at ridiculous things Robert and other liberals say, and I know for a fact that some conservatives are embarrassed by Mickey, Mark, and Fj, to name a few. Neither side has a monopoly on stupid.

Personally, I cringe at the low level of information and understanding displayed here across the spectrum.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12656 posts)
LMAO@ Ghost,,that dude is more of an idiot than Robert,,Thats why We iggy his ass.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
///Why in the world would you guys continue to engage Bobby? Every thread is full of responses to this idiot. I find it totally boring.////

And how many of your 12,500 + posts were aimed at him?

He has over 2k because you guys log on every day just to see what he wrote. Then, you repeat these stories and posts to real life ppl that you encounter. Probably dinner table talk or rants with ppl that will listen to you, as you go on about being smarter than an online poster that u will never meet.

He could be 18, 28, or even 58 yrs old, and you wouldn't know.....

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
"I find it telling that all the neoclowns have no problem attacking and name calling with a lad that won't report them for whatever reason. They have such a compulsion to 'win' that they attack this poor slob over and over again in every thread he posts because he actually make them look smart. Not so much someone that will call them on their bullshit and personal attacks or 'report them for abuse' as the rules (virulently enforced I assure you) insist.

Oh, and the ones that actually DO have some intellectual chops and are willing to trade punch for punch in pithy comments the neoclowns just block, so they don't need to face their inadequacies in an open forum.

A pussy and a bully by any other name.....

HERE is a subject worthy of a book Robert, and the dialog is already written for you, albeit very poorly...."

And Ghost wants us to take what he sez seriously....LMAO As he comes to the rescue of Bobby in another thread.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ok ok, going forward I'll stop bitch slapping him ;). I'll ignore him.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
We cannot wait to see OBAMASS Take another ass whipping tonight on his failures.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5594 posts)
In this, we agree.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19327 posts)
Why in the world would you guys continue to engage Bobby? Every thread is full of responses to this idiot. I find it totally boring.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18530 posts)
Really? you agree? is that because your 'compardres' don't come to your rescue? :) Can't make this shit up!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Ghost:

"'liberals' tend to allow each other to sink or swim on their own with little if any comment, much of which is often critical. Conservatives on the other hand show a distinct need to 'high five' and validate each others inane postings as a way to convince themselves of being pithy and well spoken. Yet incongruously, they believe exactly the opposite."

In this, we agree.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8378 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  ... 196  Next »
1471 to 1480 of 1952
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.