Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Start   1471 to 1480 of 1488   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tin man Republic-con devotees will join Palin's Marching Junkyard Band, wearing blue band-aids on their foreheads and marching in step with tin-pan junkyard raccoon drummers.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
A swinging soothsayer is a blue band-aid salesman. Sarah and Todd Palin will attempt to join the RNC wearing blue band-aids, supported by a band of tin-pan junkyard raccoons wearing matching blue ties.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Real American patriots will support the separation of church and hate. A vote for Obama's re-election supports the 'love agenda.'

The RNC will attempt to thrill their devotees by creating a 'circus of mockery' which includes wearing blue band-aids on their foreheads.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Obama's re-election campaign Truth Team will make Romney Hood look so much like the liar and thug he is that event mountain men of Colorado will understand the black heart of the Republican Party candidate.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
though, come to think of it, back in 2000 I thought both candidates were so bad that I would move to Canada no matter who won. And I did. Guess i'm the dope.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2285 posts)
no shortage of overreacting dopes on either side...

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2285 posts)
Yes, unfortunately, Obama will. But I'm still waiting for the liberals that whined about moving to Canada when Bush got re-elected to make good on their whine.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Obama will win and no disgruntled Republicans will actually move to Canada.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2285 posts)
The House of Boehner will experience a deep divide of intelligence and personal trust. Terrorists will arise within the House of Boehner and incite riots against American government. Citizens betrayed by their political representatives will fight back. Another American Revolution will begin because of the treachery of the evil House.

Implicated in the debacle, Calista and Newt will attempt a rocket-shot escape to form a moon colony of Republic-cons with marshmallow-colored skin and hair, an immortal white supremacist race in space.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Fj,

Right you are. Sort of like my flipping a coin -- heads I get tail, tails I get head. I never lose.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Start   1471 to 1480 of 1488   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!