Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  ... 198  Next »
1461 to 1470 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
whoa... a stack of C-notes.....

wow I am almost impressed.

sorry I don't gamble with _____________

ummmmm well I will leave that to the reader to fill in the blanks , if it is all the same to you.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Tom Selleck, C-notes. LOL

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"I've got a stack of C notes here that I'd gladly put up against your equal stack that it won't be me. Your play."

I guess I'd better make that Quatloo's as I wouldn't want to violate any rules and be accused of gambling here.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
looking, "I predict somebody having a major meltdown on the horizon. "

You may be right.

If however, you're referring to me, I've got a stack of C notes here that I'd gladly put up against your equal stack that it won't be me. Your play.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
I predict that the same core of 6-8 people will keep posting here and calling each others' names. There are about 15-20 people that have ever posted in this topic. I predict that that few others will ever post here when all they find is name calling. OK, you are all poopy heads and your underwear is showing. Now I'm part of the gang! That's the mental age we (I use "we" loosely) are projecting. I predictt that due to mail in voters, we may not know the outcome for a week or so if some swing states are really close. I predict that in the first 6 months in office, our new president will find unemployment going down to about 7.5% THen, who knows.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(330 posts)
Wow..... I have a prediction.... I predict somebody having a major meltdown on the horizon.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
FA, Like you know me? I don't think so TIM!

I didn't know one needed to be liked in order to post in an open forum.

Oh ! That's right you don't need to be "liked" ....whew... I sure dodged that bullet.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
AFT,

Really? Now you have sunk to the level of disparaging remarks about how people look? Not too cool dude. I am fairly certain nobody is physically flawless. Do you really want to go there?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
Nobody likes you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13065 posts)
" Aren't we swingers and a lot of us potentially sluts? "

Not according to s4t .....and she must know as she says she believes she's "in everyones brain every minute."

"I wouldn't care if I was 3rd or 103rd notch in Mrs. Sed's bedpost"

Really? I guess that statement would include in one night! No surprise there I guess.

Thanks for the truth in advertising. We now know who to avoid or for N!c where to go for an "older" than 18 yo playmate.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  ... 198  Next »
1461 to 1470 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.