Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  ... 236  Next »
1461 to 1470 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
ghost,

Nope, not dizzy. I've given up reading most of your crap. Solved the problem immediately.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2448 posts)
Redskins Rule Bodes Well For Mitt Romney

The Carolina Panthers beat the Redskins in Washington on Sunday, which should translate into a win for Mitt Romney on Election Day, if history is any indication. How do we figure? It's the remarkably accurate Redskins Rule that forecasts the result of presidential elections. Here's what the Redskins Rule means: If the Redskins win their last home game before the presidential election, then the incumbent party retains the White House. If the Redskins lose, then the incumbent party is voted out. The Redskins Rule has been correct 17 of 18 times. The Panthers, who entered Sunday with a five-game losing streak, won 21-13 at FedEx Field thanks in part to four sacks of Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III. The rule traces all the way back to 1940, the first presidential election year in which the Redskins were playing in Washington. But it wasn't discovered until 2000 when Steve Hirdt of the Elias Sports Bureau was doing research in advance of the Monday Night Football game between the Redskins and Titans in Washington a week before the election. The only exception has been 2004 when the Redskins lost to the Packers. According to the rule, that meant incumbent president George W. Bush should've lost the election to John Kerry. But after Bush won, Hirdt fine-tuned the language of the rule to account for this blip. But even without the revision, a 94.4 percent success rate is difficult to ignore.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2448 posts)
I wonder if the Washington Redskins Rule will have an effect on this election???

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
That's an awful lot of spin azz rugg, are you dizzy yet?

Yet?

ROFLMAO

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Marquee from 4 years ago at a church in So. St. Louis hasnt changed.

"Now for real Hope and Change Try Jesus"

Blacks and Hispanics stay Home. Romney takes PA VA NC FL and CO. Romney comes through the back door.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Wayne Allyn Root was the Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee in 2008.

I wonder why he doesn't like Obama?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20558 posts)
*Black voters. Obama has nowhere to go but down among this group. His endorsement of gay marriage has alienated many black church-going Christians. He may get 88% of their vote instead of the 96% he got in 2008. This is not good news for Obama.

That's some bullshit right there. Half the chior directors in black churchs are gay...:-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Democrip or Republibloods, were still getting g ang banged. President Obama wins. Juba

Username hidden
(1972 posts)
""It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future." --Yogi Berra" -----

That quote reminds me of this one.... (I like them both)

Never make predictions, especially about the future. ~Casey Stengel

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
*Black voters. Obama has nowhere to go but down among this group. His endorsement of gay marriage has alienated many black church-going Christians. He may get 88% of their vote instead of the 96% he got in 2008. This is not good news for Obama. *Hispanic voters. Obama has nowhere to go but down among this group. If Romney picks Rubio as his VP running-mate the GOP may pick up an extra 10% to 15% of Hispanic voters (plus lock down Florida). This is not good news for Obama. -- (given this prediction is a tad dated) *Jewish voters. Obama has been weak in his support of Israel. Many Jewish voters and big donors are angry and disappointed. I predict Obama’s Jewish support drops from 78% in 2008 to the low 60's. This is not good news for Obama. *Youth voters. Obama’s biggest and most enthusiastic believers from 4 years ago have graduated into a job market from hell. Young people are disillusioned, frightened, and broke–a bad combination. The enthusiasm is long gone. Turnout will be much lower among young voters, as will actual voting percentages. This not good news for Obama. *Catholic voters. Obama won a majority of Catholics in 2008. That won’t happen again. Out of desperation to please women, Obama went to war with the Catholic Church over contraception. Now he is being sued by the Catholic Church. Majority lost. This is not good news for Obama. *Small Business owners. Because I ran for Vice President last time around, and I’m a small businessman myself, I know literally thousands of small business owners. At least 40% of them in my circle of friends, fans and supporters voted for Obama 4 years ago to “give someone different a chance.” I warned them that he would pursue a war on capitalism and demonize anyone who owned a business…that he’d support unions over the private sector in a big way…that he’d overwhelm the economy with spending and debt. My friends didn’t listen. Four years later, I can’t find one person in my circle of small business owner friends voting for Obama. Not one. This is not good news for Obama. *Blue collar working class whites. Do I need to say a thing? White working class voters are about as happy with Obama as Boston Red Sox fans feel about the New York Yankees. This is not good news for Obama. *Suburban moms. The issue isn’t contraception–it’s having a job to pay for contraception. Obama’s economy frightens these moms. They are worried about putting food on the table. They fear for their children’s future. This is not good news for Obama. *Military Veterans. McCain won this group by 10 points. Romney is winning by 24 points. The more our military vets got to see of Obama, the more they disliked him. This is not good news for Obama. Add it up. Is there one major group where Obama has gained since 2008? Will anyone in America wake up on election day saying “I didn’t vote for Obama 4 years ago. But he’s done such a fantastic job, I can’t wait to vote for him today.” Does anyone feel that a vote for Obama makes their job more secure”?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2448 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  ... 236  Next »
1461 to 1470 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.