Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  ... 236  Next »
1451 to 1460 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
See. I must be getting old.

That's right. If I win, you have to post a picture of you kissing Rachel Maddox.

If you win, I have to post a picture of me doing ???

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20610 posts)
"Anybody else I made a bet with that I am misremembering? "

We have a bet

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
"Oh yeah, and there is still that outstanding bet with Lucky on the last election. "

Well~how is he supposed to pay the bet if you will not give him a name and address?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
There are too many unknown variables in so many of the razor-thin polls to make me comfortable with a prediction. But if my life depended on making a guess, I'd say that Romney takes Florida and North Carolina and that Obama takes the remaining battleground states (CO and VA being the closer calls). That would give Obama 303 electoral votes.

It looks like there will be no shift in congressional control, unless the Republicans really pull some surprises. I honestly hope that whoever wins the presidency does so with a commanding enough lead that the other party in Congress has to respect. Right now, the partisan obstruction is doing as much harm as anything.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
I have a bet with you but it's not with respect to the election. We should revisit it some time to make sure that we have defined what constitutes a win for who.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
Obama will win.

Unless Romney does.

On Wednesday, life will go on...

I feel strongest about that last point.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
Well, it is almost time to collect on the bets...

I have a bet with Akron for a bottle of scotch or a six pack of Yingling, depending on who wins.

Anybody else I made a bet with that I am misremembering?

Oh yeah, and there is still that outstanding bet with Lucky on the last election.

Hey Lucky, want to go double or nothing? That way you can pay off one, and Milflover can pay off the other...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20610 posts)
I haven't spent much time this year digging into poll internals. Conventional wisdom says that it's hard to beat an incumbent with a job approval rating above 50%, but hard for him to win re-election with job approval below 50. RCP's average of polls as of this morning puts Obama at 49.9 approval, 2.5 points above disapproval.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
"Nope, not dizzy. I've given up reading most of your crap."

Oh yes, I see that. That's why you cannot stop replying to my posts. (that's irony azz rugg, just an fyi since you are not so fast on the uptake)

Of COURSE you don't read them before you can't help your reply, that would make you a liar.... Oh right, you ARE a liar. Never mind...

How did you survive so long with such poor critical thinking skills?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
ghost,

Since you most likely failed to realize what the last was. It was an ANSWER to your question. Do you need me to define answer, being it is a foreign concept to you?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2448 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  ... 236  Next »
1451 to 1460 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.