Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  ... 198  Next »
1451 to 1460 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
Romney taking Ohio is a long, long shot...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19500 posts)
No way Romney gets PA or Ohio. Not with the resurgence in the auto and energy industries.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I saw a report that someone working in Obama's campaign told CNN that he was writing off NC. And since Obama can still win without taking FL, which is increasingly looking like it will go Romney, the campaign has decided to divert resources to try to make sure they don't lose in OH, VA, and WI.

Makes sense.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
PA is the only state that Obama holds by a comfy margin that I think he stands a chance of losing, but I don't know about that. I think he'll still win it, but barely.

FL, VA, OH, IA and probably NV all go Romney.

WI is a special case. People in WI are more politically interested now due to state-level goings-on. I'm guessing they will have a comparatively high turnout.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
Don't be fooled by the "pollsters". Obama is even going to lose Pennsylvania, a feat unimaginable a few weeks ago.

Virginia, Florida, Ohio all go Romney. Add PA and a few smaller states and Romney wins in a landslide.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I have tweaked my prediction just a little... moving it from "Obama is in the lead" to "this is on a knife edge, although it just barely favors Obama"

I love this table that the Votemaster made...

ww w.electoral-vote.c om/evp2012/Pres/EVP_average.html

The actual results practically always shift about 1 point to Republicans on election day due to them having a small but consistently higher turnout rate. So if that stays that way, it's practically an electoral college tie at this moment. A movement of 2% in either direction is a big win.

There is the potential again for a popular vote winner to lose the election due to the electoral college, and possibly by a much bigger margin than in 2000. This will be interesting for sure.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
Even has a Magnum PI shirt and the ball cap.

Halloween costume?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't know who Q S is but shouldn't people make adjustments to things like preferences as they feel the need or as they get a year older? I guess you've never made updates to your profile or preferences. Why else would you make mention of something so obscure. Are you stalking Q S? What's the obsession that you feel the need to report this vital information?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
haha QualitySucks changed their minimum age from 22 to 25, hahaha

Mrs.Sav rocks!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
looking,

Feel free to pull a chair up to the table and join, FA & AFT

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  ... 198  Next »
1451 to 1460 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.