Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Start   1451 to 1460 of 1489   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, and,

"Oh yes VA, the Republicans have spent the last 3 1/2 years affirming that Obama was elected legitimately and that elections have consequences. "

I don't know who you've been listening to, but the majority of Republicans/Conservatives that I've heard or read have never challenged the legitimacy of Obama's election, and many (including your hated Rush Limbaugh) have said precisely those words - elections have consequences.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
I predict Obama will lose by the Grace of God.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"by many. Any Republican win is "stolen". Only Democrats "win", according to many people. " "

Do I have to send you back to every post I write to re-read it now? I said "by many", "according to many people". I didn't say the whole party.

Are you going to deny that large numbers of people (including some on these fora) consider the 2000 and to a lesser extent the 2004 elections to have been stolen?

You can respect me, or not, all you like.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
Lies? What lies? Did you not say Christians and Jews were the cause of wars and death

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Is that so lucky? Your blatant lies fail to amaze me anymore.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"Oh, a Republican win - now, 2016, 2020 etc... will be considered illegitimate by many. Any Republican win is "stolen". Only Democrats "win", according to many people. "

Oh yes VA, the Republicans have spent the last 3 1/2 years affirming that Obama was elected legitimately and that elections have consequences.

Puhleeze

My respect for your opinion is slipping even further...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"Did she raise you to disrespect the office of President with the bigoted crap you spew here?"

Kettle Meet Black

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
HFT Did you mother teach you to speak like that? Did she raise you to disrespect the office of President with the bigoted crap you spew here? Did she tell you it would make you look important or your dick would look bigger?

Somehow I doubt it and you insult her every time you open your mouth here...

Shame on you

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
"If you run naked around a tree, at a speed of 185,999 miles per second, there is a distinct possibility of fucking yourself. Or, you can vote for Obama to obtain the exact same effect."

Albert Einstein

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Oh, a Republican win - now, 2016, 2020 etc... will be considered illegitimate by many. Any Republican win is "stolen". Only Democrats "win", according to many people.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149
Start   1451 to 1460 of 1489   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!