Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1450 
User Details are only visible to members.
The House of Boehner will experience a deep divide of intelligence and personal trust. Terrorists will arise within the House of Boehner and incite riots against American government. Citizens betrayed by their political representatives will fight back. Another American Revolution will begin because of the treachery of the evil House.

Implicated in the debacle, Calista and Newt will attempt a rocket-shot escape to form a moon colony of Republic-cons with marshmallow-colored skin and hair, an immortal white supremacist race in space.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Fj,

Right you are. Sort of like my flipping a coin -- heads I get tail, tails I get head. I never lose.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2372 posts)
My predictions are never wrong. Somebody will win, somebody will lose.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
I didn't think so at the beginning of the season, because the Dems have 23 seats to defend to the Repubs 10.

However, the Republicans continue to nominate right wing wackos, which gives Dems a better chance.

And I think it is even money for the House to flip. Same reason. The TPer's appeal is wearing thin...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Tbr,

Do you really think the Senate can be moved that far? Personally, I don't see it. I would be more apt to think the House stays repub....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
My original prediction was Obama reelected, Senate flips to Republicans, House flips to Democrats,

Obama will be reelected.

I think the Dems have a better shot at retaining the Senate, because the Republican electorate continues to nominate tea party clones.

The House is the kicker. All of the polls show that the Repubs will retain the House, but I'll go with my original prediction.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
The thing about predicting the future is that you must be vague, not narrow like you were... It also helps to speak in a riddle format.

A man of colored skin will retain his crown of olive leaves, as the people of fifty states will choose him over the pale theif. The black king will lose power in one house, but gain more in another. He will consolidate power within smaller governments as the people turn away from anger and hate.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Im not there yet.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
My 'grand' prediction for the elections. I've been saying this for nearly a year;

Obama will 'pull an FDR' and appeal to the electorate to 'vote out this do nothing congress' and the message will resonate.

-Obama will win. Perhaps by a wider margin than supposed -The Senate will remain in Dem control, perhaps a few Senators thinner -The House will revert to Dem control on a very slim margin -At least one national politician will refuse to vacate their seat-most likely a tea partier in the house -At the State level I think is where the Repubs will take the most damage -The repubs will make an attempt to 'steal' at least one state and will be caught.

I think that hits all the high points.... ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
OK, here's where we all lay it right out.

Put on your Nostradamus hat and break out the Tarot cards but make a prediction for the upcoming elections. National. State. Local.

Don't hold back!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1450 
TOPIC: Predictions!!!