Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101441
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1506   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL Tbr, stop it, you sound desperate, if Rush altered anything, the MSM would be climaxing all over the internet about it.

Keeping some dishonest people on their toes is important.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
That's about the answer I would expect from you...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
Rush alters his transcripts? This is the first I have heard of that! I would believe when someone on the left is caught in a lie saying Rush said: "..." and there is nothing in his transcripts at all supporting the claim; then the retort is: "Rush has been known to alter his transcripts"...

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Just a word on Rush Limbaugh...

I wouldn't put too much stock in a transcript search. He has been known to alter transcripts when it suits his purpose...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
Sobering thought came to me while here the fingerlakes in Ny, driving down rt 14 that runs beside senaca lakes 38 mile length .The lake approx 3 miles wide deepest of the finger lakes at 630ft holds approx half the water in all the finger lakes,in gallons it is 4.2 trillion.Our national debt will surpass the quantity of water in gallons of all these big lakes this year.My prediction if we don't get back to conservatism our economy will collapse under its own debt very soon.

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Obama win, Repubs keep the House, Dems keep the Senate. The GOP recoils after a far greater defeat for WH then expected. The party begins the process of redefining itself to become not only more inclusive but in addition more fiscally responsible ( they return to their roots). The second part is more of serious hope then a prediction.

State College PA

Username hidden
(77 posts)
Having:

"vac: Good for you. I am tired of the posters who refuse to see how serious the state of our country is in. "their minds are made up so don't confuse them with facts". Lets hope they stay home and do their drug of choice on election day."

Pot calling kettle black.

In todays world, you can't be so greedy, you can't only think of yourself and to maintain a first world society... yes the employer will have to pay more of his own wages to the employees. Otherwise the government will take even more money in the form of taxation from the employer and other rich and then pay it to the people whom are underpaid based upon the cost of living.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
I'm replying to this once. I'm not wasting any more keystrokes on it. I entered this thread with a serious attempt to analyze the situation and you went off on another of your faux news republikon neo-con tirades. It's worthless to spend any more time on it.

I have caught you fabricating an "I heard Rush Limbaugh say this" story once before and I am accusing you again of making this story up.

That call was on Nov. 11, 2008, shortly after the election but before Obama had taken office. Nothing like you mentioned is found in the transcript. The caller was concerned about what kind of legislation Democrats could push through while holding all of Congress and the Presidency, and Rush was telling them that that's what happens when you lose, and "we lost".

As for Rush spending the last 3 years decrying Obama as an "illegitimate President" - you are, frankly, full of it. I wasted about 15 minutes googling limbaugh obama illegitimate and came up with only one thing even close - from May, 2008 during the nomination process, and it was with respect to an "if" certain voting conditions during the primaries are not met. Given the huge numbers of people who go ape shit over everything Limbaugh says, there is NO WAY that he said that, or even anything that could be reasonably paraphrased as that, without it showing up in a search on some blog site. You either made it up or accepted it without question from someone else who did. I don't expect you'll admit it, but it's the truth, and you know it.

As for what you think of me - get ready for your opinion to slip a lot further. There are a few different kinds of posters on here, of all political stripes. Some are just plain idiots who faithfully repeat whatever they've been told without question so long as it fits with their pre-conceived idea of how things are. I'm sure I (and everyone else) have been guilty of this once in a while, but I am not one of these bozos who just repeats whatever they are reading on some lunatic's blog.

You are not this kind of person either. While you often do repeat whatever you find on someone's blog (it's really easy to trace where you get some of your stuff from) you are not an idiot. You are smart enough to know what's bullshit and what's not, but you deliberately pass off your bullshit as facts.

This is a far more offensive type of person to me. It's easy to dismiss the rantings of those who aren't informed enough to know when what they're writing is utter bunk, but it's another matter entirely to deal with people who deliberately lie when they find it necessary to support their position or, in this case, to delegitimize the position of another.

I'll save you the trouble - Fox News Republikons NeoCons Kool-Aid LMFAO etc etc. I have no interest in debate with this kind of person. Adios.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
"RUSH: And we lost, and we lost numbers. The Democrats are dangerously close to having a 60-vote, filibuster-proof majority. "

I actually listened to that broadcast. He was insinuating that 'you voted for him, you're stuck with him-next time vote Republican.

Not "He has a legitimacy to govern". What planet are you on? This windbag has been saying Obama is an illegitimate president for 4 years. Why would he somehow reverse his view to make a point that 'elections have consequences' and that Obama has a right to govern.

How does that koolaid taste VA?

I'm seriously disappointed VA. I thought you were better than this...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Now is Mr Obama a Commie or a Muslim? cant be both they are odds they way each system thinks....

Keller TX

Username hidden
(533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
Start   1441 to 1450 of 1506   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!