Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  ... 196  Next »
1431 to 1440 of 1951
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know who Q S is but shouldn't people make adjustments to things like preferences as they feel the need or as they get a year older? I guess you've never made updates to your profile or preferences. Why else would you make mention of something so obscure. Are you stalking Q S? What's the obsession that you feel the need to report this vital information?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
haha QualitySucks changed their minimum age from 22 to 25, hahaha

Mrs.Sav rocks!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
looking,

Feel free to pull a chair up to the table and join, FA & AFT

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
AFT, Yeah, that's what I thought. The Quatloo's are on the table. Still your play.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
whoa... a stack of C-notes.....

wow I am almost impressed.

sorry I don't gamble with _____________

ummmmm well I will leave that to the reader to fill in the blanks , if it is all the same to you.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9783 posts)
Tom Selleck, C-notes. LOL

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"I've got a stack of C notes here that I'd gladly put up against your equal stack that it won't be me. Your play."

I guess I'd better make that Quatloo's as I wouldn't want to violate any rules and be accused of gambling here.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
looking, "I predict somebody having a major meltdown on the horizon. "

You may be right.

If however, you're referring to me, I've got a stack of C notes here that I'd gladly put up against your equal stack that it won't be me. Your play.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I predict that the same core of 6-8 people will keep posting here and calling each others' names. There are about 15-20 people that have ever posted in this topic. I predict that that few others will ever post here when all they find is name calling. OK, you are all poopy heads and your underwear is showing. Now I'm part of the gang! That's the mental age we (I use "we" loosely) are projecting. I predictt that due to mail in voters, we may not know the outcome for a week or so if some swing states are really close. I predict that in the first 6 months in office, our new president will find unemployment going down to about 7.5% THen, who knows.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(329 posts)
Wow..... I have a prediction.... I predict somebody having a major meltdown on the horizon.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9783 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  ... 196  Next »
1431 to 1440 of 1951
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.