Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101422
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1422 to 1431 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mickey if Romney wins it will not be a landslide, it will be very close. So close it may end up in the supreme court again.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
A lot of the outcome of the election rely on two factors, current events, and the debates. If Romney could capture the Reagan humor in the debates he would win. If a current event that is not flattering to Obama of enough magnitude Obama loses.

Hardcore republicans will vote for Romney, hardcore democrats Obama. The staunch Ron Paul supporters are the wild card. If they can bring themselves to forgive Romney for defeating Paul, Obama probably is fucked. Any rioting in Florida will give Romney the state, no matter what it is over. Florida is such a fluid state with issues from everything from immigration to Police and their interactions with the public.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19317 posts)
As for the Senate - I don't know where you get your analysis Ghost, but virtually everyone - from both sides - that I have seen predict the Republicans take at least 50 Senate seats. House is dicier.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
President - My analysis The current models (based on polling alone, not other predictors) suggest that Obama will win (if the voting matched the polls precisely). But, the electoral college picture is dicey. The polls show Obama winning the popular vote by only about 1% but delivering a pretty good thumping in the electoral college - 332 to 206. This is because of the great majority of "squeaker" states are blue.

There are 122 electoral college votes at stake in states with less than 3% differences. Only one (NC) is polling red - the other 107 electoral college votes are in blue states. A very small shift to the right will result in a large loss of electoral college votes for the Democrats.

Historically, Republicans have a higher turnout rate at the polls than Democrats. So if the polls show a 50-50 split, Democrats have plenty to worry about, because it'll really be more like 52-48 when the votes are counted.

IF the election were held today, I believe the result would be very close to that in 2000 - Obama would win the electoral college - just barely - while slightly losing the popular vote. But, the election is not today, and I am still not comfy making a prediction 9 weeks out. A shift to Romney of even 2 points will be absolutely lethal to Obama. Obama cannot afford to see his poll numbers drop - at all. If he can succeed at preventing that, he will win, if not, he will lose.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19418 posts)
Ill go as far as to bet money,,,Romney landslide. People are tired of being broke and seing half their neighbors on entitlements, are tired of the USA Obamass not standing with Isreal are tired of seeing our money dumped on people like Soros and OWS are tired of seeing Muslims being allowed to anything here in the USA I can go on for hours.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
and with what the democrats are now saying about not reading the healtcare bill I foresee a Republican landslide espically if the Republicans do turn things around

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Federal- Watching all the indicators from the past soley that have predicted the winner

Romney/Ryan

Oregon already had their governmental Elections Unfourntunately Dudley was defeated and we got Kitzhaber and Wyden again.

Lousisiana: hands down Bobby Jindal

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Three weeks closer and my predictions stand...

Obama will 'pull an FDR' and appeal to the electorate to 'vote out this do nothing congress' and the message will resonate.

-Obama will win. Perhaps by a wider margin than supposed -The Senate will remain in Dem control, perhaps a few Senators thinner -The House will revert to Dem control on a very slim margin -At least one national politician will refuse to vacate their seat-most likely a tea partier in the house -At the State level I think is where the Repubs will take the most damage -The repubs will make an attempt to 'steal' at least one state and will be caught.

I think that hits all the high points.... ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Have you put a blue bandaid on your Halloween and RNC marching tin-man band mask yet?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
Will you be wearing your Alfred E. Newman mask when you march with blue bandaid tin men for Romney?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6978 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1422 to 1431 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!