Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  142.1  143.1  144.1  145.1  146.1  147.1  ... 197  Next »
1422 to 1431 of 1969
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder why I hadn't heard about this.... seems the Affordable Care Act has changed how "full time" is defined....

26 USC § 4980H

(4) Full-time employee (A) In general The term “full-time employee” means, with respect to any month, an employee who is employed on average at least 30 hours of service per week.

A lot of employers are going to be shocked to find they have more "full time" employees than they think they have.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24436 posts)
It's not much of a bombshell, the Romney campaign wanted nothing to do with it when they were contacted. It appears that Obama not only used cocaine but he was a dealer, or so claimed. I just don't think the public cares, just as they didn't care that Mitt was a bully in high school.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Someday, maybe in the very near future, brigadiers of the Archangel Michael Brigade will play poker with chickenhawks of the America's Republic-con Party.

The Marriage Feast includes roasted lost-lamb. My bet is that the brigadiers hold the High Hand.

I will volunteer to serve a Greek salad with the gyro sandwich after riding a light cycle into battle and swinging a celestial harvest scythe in the grape harvest.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
OK I admit I hadn't put a ton of thought into the number. I think you get the idea. Could it be a game changer? Yes. But it probably won't be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24436 posts)
" I'll give 4:1 odds that it's probably nothing of consequence. "

I'd give 20:1 odds without a 2nd thought. But if you want to bet $25 against $100, you're on.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Donald Trump has been bleating all week about having some tremendous bombshell about Obama that he will let go.

After the last 2,000 "bombshells" turned out to mostly be much ado about nothing, I would think he'd be smart enough not to make so much noise unless it's actually quite good.

I guess we'll see. I'm not holding my breath. I'll give 4:1 odds that it's probably nothing of consequence.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24436 posts)
Archangel Michael and his Light and Truth Brigade are often recognized in America as Ghost Riders in the Sky, chasing the devil's herd. Accompanying their roundup is the celestial refrain, "He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword: His truth is marching on."

False patriots often mistake lightning and atmospheric changes as the judgement of a fundamentalist god on the sins of sinful people. In celestial reality, it is the blinding light of Justice rounding up the fools who promote hatred and despise righteousness.

All sailors and surfers have deep respect for the atmoshperic lightning of Ghost Riders.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
I predicted from day one of Obamanation, that he would never do a second term, and I still believe that. The only thing to mess that up is the number of numbskulls that think the free ride is gonna last.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(321 posts)
The False Patriot Factor alarm has been sounded, and those who carry the banner of Truth, Justice and The American Way will captures the flag of the false patriots with their false religion, and vanquish the Mormon Dementor corps of American's premier false religion.

{Mine eyes have seen the Glory of the Coming of The Lord, he is trampling out his vintage where the Grapes of Wrath are stored.}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
If the election was held today likely Obama would win by a narrow margin. That is what I predicted months ago. But things can change between now and election day. It really depends a lot on what the libertarians decide, whether they stick with a sure loser, Johnson, or they vote Obama out of office.

If there is one issue that may lose the election for Obama it was the second debate and the AWB.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  142.1  143.1  144.1  145.1  146.1  147.1  ... 197  Next »
1422 to 1431 of 1969
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.