Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  142.1  143.1  144.1  145.1  146.1  147.1  ... 236  Next »
1422 to 1431 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"If you win, I have to post a picture of me doing ??? "

Post a picture with a sign that says '"I love Rush Limbaugh"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
That's right! I did, Louise the XIII I think?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Of course my alchohol diplomacy was made in jest. But the posters all talked about drinking so I took advantage of the one thing we seemed to agree on. More important is that we should always look for things we have in common or agree on, however slim, and use that to increase understanding and agreement. Sex knows no political boundaries, that's for sure. Hey! We all "happen" to be on a swinger sex site! Guess we all have that in common. My wife and I promise not to talk about politics as long as the other couple doesn't bring it up and who knows - people of very different political views just might be giving each other hot sex! Just don't mention ****, or ***** or **** cause if you do, you'll be a ******!! For the record, we NEVER bring it up because if I think you're wife is hot, I think she's hot and won't let an open mouth cause a closed pussy.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(331 posts)
8, four years is a long time. No one knows what the future wail hold.

M, I remember you saying that, but you wanted a shot of very expensive cognac which I have no hope of affording...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
Tb,

You think it's a lock that Hillary runs on 2016?

Or does Obama have to repeat for Hillary to run? Or to win?

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2539 posts)
" Now if only our representatives can use some "alcohol diplomacy" to get something passed..... :) "

You are joking right? One thing is for sure our represenitives conduct plenty of hooker and alcohol dip plomacy. In fact Teddy, bless his soul, was downright pickled in diplomacy.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
It depends on which one of them wins the election. If its Romney it will be a while. If Obama wins, Israel will attack before January.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
It seems that the one thing we all agree on is that a little booze will be in order after the results are announced! Now if only our representatives can use some "alcohol diplomacy" to get something passed..... :) Nah, it will never happen. Everyone will split into beer and wine and whiskey factions and those that like vodka will be accused of being anti-American communists! I have a new prediction: I think that Israel held off on bombing Iran until after the election. They might even be holding off on bombin Iran until after the new President actually takes office. Take note, it will be like twirling a stick in a wasp's nest and all Hell will break loose. I know, I know, Iran can't be allowed to get The Bomb and I agree with that. But the Muslims see things differently and I'm afraid that anti-American terrorism will break out in ways we can't even imagine. I would be VERY surprised that Iran is not attacked by the end of January. I hope I'm wrong. Military action has a way of causing unforseen consequences, however noble its intention.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Ignore chubby fingers errors!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Tbr didn't I tell you that if Romney wins is buy you a bottle of glenlivet?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  138.1  139.1  140.1  141.1  142.1  143.1  144.1  145.1  146.1  147.1  ... 236  Next »
1422 to 1431 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.