Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  ... 196  Next »
1411 to 1420 of 1951
User Details are only visible to members.
I predicted from day one of Obamanation, that he would never do a second term, and I still believe that. The only thing to mess that up is the number of numbskulls that think the free ride is gonna last.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(320 posts)
The False Patriot Factor alarm has been sounded, and those who carry the banner of Truth, Justice and The American Way will captures the flag of the false patriots with their false religion, and vanquish the Mormon Dementor corps of American's premier false religion.

{Mine eyes have seen the Glory of the Coming of The Lord, he is trampling out his vintage where the Grapes of Wrath are stored.}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8068 posts)
If the election was held today likely Obama would win by a narrow margin. That is what I predicted months ago. But things can change between now and election day. It really depends a lot on what the libertarians decide, whether they stick with a sure loser, Johnson, or they vote Obama out of office.

If there is one issue that may lose the election for Obama it was the second debate and the AWB.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
My prediction is the same as it was from the start.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
One of the problems with Ohio is the Libertarian party, and the anarchists. They are heavy in Ohio, about 10%. They have strongly favored Johnson until recently(second debate) OCDO is heavily comprised of them. A survey on the site was done late yesterday and 55% gave the debate to Romney. That is half of libertarians, that is enough for Romney to win. The site is heavy with members from the battleground states.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Mormon Dementors are being utilized to play a role in the outcome of the Y2012 national election. Yet even if the Romney’s can’t win legally, they’ll take over Ohio’s electronic voting machines through investments, a direct conflict of interest in a contentious state in this election.

By virtue of conflict of interest alone, this role should be investigated by the DOJ preferably involving the addition of the FBI, Homeland Security and the CIA to ensure this connection will not endanger the vote in Ohio and other states.

After all isn’t the security of an election both state and federal authorities responsibility to ensure the election is not stolen, tampered, or results altered? Like the Bush Crime Family purloined elections of 2000 & 2004, the integrity of American elections can be eliminated by the falsely patriotic plutocrats who corrupt local election officials and utilized vote-switching technology.

Tagg and Mitt represent the Mormon Dementor and false patriot factor in American politics. If you can't suck the intelligence out of a voter's brain, you can switch the vote in favor of your candidate.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8068 posts)
I won't say I am not concerned, or that the race is much closer than it was just a couple of weeks ago.

However, the electoral college favors Democrats. There are lots of paths to 270 for Obama, not so many for Romney.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18926 posts)
Me too. My quarter times are way over 12 seconds now.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
I'm getting old. My memory is failing I suppose.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Don't forget the bet you made with me. If your guy wins, Mrs. Aft gets to fuck me.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  ... 196  Next »
1411 to 1420 of 1951
TOPIC: Predictions!!!

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy