Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 236  Next »
141 to 150 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Monkey fucking a typewriter....

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
Amazing Obamacare crashes and burns America our freedoms and our business and yet non of you talk about this being the main reason to vote for Trump. He kills Obamacare..Dont you liberals care about the kids that turn 26 and have to pay huge money they dont have for this crap? These kids will never be able to save for a down payment for a house or get good paying job because pf what Obamacare is going to do to America in the next two years? Dont you liberal care about anyone but yourselves?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
I'll say it again.

The nomination of Trump is the logical conclusion of where the Republican party has been going for the last 30 years.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
Ok. Fair enough.

Although possibly some in #4 were unhappy with all available choices and went that way from the beginning with that thought process. I would imagine those numbers would be pretty small.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26035 posts)
"I don't entirely agree that it's only unreasonable Republicans voting for Trump."

I was referring to the folly of making him their nominee, not whether it's "reasonable" to support him in the general.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
Early voting interviews at the DINERS on T V. Trump is winning big, big, big and BIG.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
VA, I would be in your #1 category, but only because I vote platform, not the candidate. Why, for example, would one vote GOP if they were pro choice or Gay marriage? Until the GOP changes their platform and moves closer to Center Right would I consider crossing over to vote the person. Candidates come and go, but for the most part the platform stays the same.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
As to SCOTUS, I think it all depends on who wins control of the Senate. If the Dems do, I think it is quite possible BHO may withdraw his pick so a more liberal judge can be named. If the GOP wins, I think they will vote his pick in as it will be the best they could currently hope to do. This assuming HC is POTUS.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
The only ones I see as being good reasons on this list (and of course there could be more) are 9 (although I don't know how many people believe that) and 4.

4 is the one where I think "reasonable" people will gravitate. By "burn it all down" I'm referring to the best chances of getting good candidates in the future is to stoke as much tumult as possible right now, even if that means electing an incompetent buffoon in the short term.

Whether or not that will be successful can be debated. If I believed strongly it could work I would say having the GOP fall on its sword is absolutely worth doing. I'm not sure if it could, because I don't have a lot of faith in the long-term attention span of the voters.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26035 posts)
" I always assumed there were enough reasonable Republicans to prevent something so stupid from happening". I don't entirely agree that it's only unreasonable Republicans voting for Trump.

I can see several reasons (that people have in their minds, this shouldn't be taken as agreement) for voting for Trump or Hillary. I'll bet almost everyone who votes today votes for one of these reasons. They come in pairs. Trump first, Clinton second:

1. I'll always vote Republican/I'll always vote Democrat

2. Trump scares the hell out of me/Clinton is a corrupt liar

3. I'm a racist/I hate racists

4. Burn it all down/I'm voting for stability

5. Only Trump can save us from dictator Hillary/Only Clinton can save us from dictator Trump

6. All my friends are voting Trump/All my friends are voting Hillary

7. All my friends are voting Hillary/All my friends are voting Trump

8. I have no fucking idea/I have no fucking idea

9. Trump will make this country great(er)/Clinton will make this country great(er)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26035 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 236  Next »
141 to 150 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.