Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101401
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1401 to 1410 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"that is my crystal ball prediction that and there is a group that studies politics"

Holy shit! Do you have a NAME for this 'group'?

Every single election since Ike?? This is NEWS!!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"They Predict Romney with 356 votes and Obama 242 The thing about them is since Ilke They have predicted the Presidential winner since Ike and have been right."

Who is they?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
LBJ was not defeated by Nixon.

Read some history if you don't know.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Just a couple of things...

I originally thought that the Senate would go Republican, but now I am not so sure.

There are about a half dozen tea party candidates on the Republican side that will have a hard time getting elected. Akin is just the most visible right now, but I think McCaskill will retain her seat, which she probably would have lost had the Republicans nominated a sane candidate.

Ron Paul voters are certainly a wild card, but I think they will stay home in droves this election. The Republicans changed the rules to prevent the Paulites from voting for him at the convention, and they are pissed. Add to that Romney's propensity to alienate minority groups, and it doesn't look good for him.

Only Democrats complain about stolen elections? Surely you jest...

Clinton was dogged by allegations his whole presidency. Obama has had the same.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Let me repeat what I am reading:

Under Lbj Unemployment was at 7.5 percent, And he was promising to bring the troops home at one time and then another and fired Westmorland.(Hum sound like someone we know now?) and he had passed some social reform such as the Food stamp act- In other words a Progressive program

He was defeated by Nixon

Fast forward Jimmy Carter-he had high inflation/ the Gas and energy Crisis/ military personnel being held captive in Iran/Bailed out Chrysler/Cancelled military pay raises/ Had a rising deficit/Deregulated the airline and beer industry's/

Unemployment was at 7.5 percent at the end of his term.

Do we see history being repeated?

We have High Deficit, 8.2 percent unemployment, high deficit, social progression, a firing of a general, troops being brought home later then he really said, and high energy and gas prices, and also a government bailout of the auto industry. Hum I see both Johnson and Carter in Obama.

What happened to both of them Nixon won and second term won by a landslide, Reagan won and was re-Elected by a landslide

Forward 2012 just based on the past Obama's term is over, Romeny is going to win and be reelected by a landslide

that is my crystal ball prediction that and there is a group that studies politics

They Predict Romney with 356 votes and Obama 242 The thing about them is since Ilke They have predicted the Presidential winner since Ike and have been right.

so like it or not I think Romney is our next president.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
"I'll take that as a no. "

You can take that as a FUCK NO.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Getting your visit from 'Aunt Flow' this week HFT?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
" elections have consequences. "

Oh yes, Rush said it with EXACTLY that meaning. Defending Obama's legitimacy to govern?

Seriously VA? Seriously?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I'll take that as a no.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19797 posts)
"Are you going to deny that large numbers of people (including some on these fora) consider the 2000 and to a lesser extent the 2004 elections to have been stolen?"

You believe all that was LEGITIMATE? Have you really looked into any of that? It was BLATANTLY stolen and nearly ever first hand account from both sides fairly well admits it now.

The recounted vote was proven to be NOT won by Bush in either Florida OR Ohio. Investigations in both states have resulted in arrests, convictions and proof that the vote was seriously fucked with.

Even the SCOTUS involvement in a STATE issue was bogus bullshit.

Read a few serious books on the subject by people that were there VA, instead of convenient talking points from Faux.

Then like the POS pirate invaders they were, the Bushies and Neo-Cons plundered the country for 8 long miserable years resulting in a massive crashing of our economy and a weakened nation.

Now they try to pin it all on Obama so they can bend us over and ass fuck us some more.

Yeah, I USED to think you looked at both sides of an issue, now I know better.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1401 to 1410 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!