Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 196  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 1952
User Details are only visible to members.
The Voice of Archangel Michael and the Light and Truth Brigade will reverberate through America before that Great and Terrible Day of the Lord.

Judgement will fall on the wicked who despised mercy, truth, justice, and the American way.

The sons of Wicked Willard Mitt Romney will seek shelter in one of several cathedral bunkers. Just like Saddam Hussein and Sons.

{Wait. Wait!. Wheres my Cayman Island yacht key?}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
Obama's solution:More people working for less hours, working more jobs, making less money.

Way to go Obooboo!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Va- that has been buzzing on a local site I read at , seems certain employers have been scheduling people for less than 30 hours for some time.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Corrosive political piss management requires the devotion of Joe the Plumber to Began McCain, with endorsement by false American patriots from Canada.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
I wonder why I hadn't heard about this.... seems the Affordable Care Act has changed how "full time" is defined....

26 USC § 4980H

(4) Full-time employee (A) In general The term “full-time employee” means, with respect to any month, an employee who is employed on average at least 30 hours of service per week.

A lot of employers are going to be shocked to find they have more "full time" employees than they think they have.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
It's not much of a bombshell, the Romney campaign wanted nothing to do with it when they were contacted. It appears that Obama not only used cocaine but he was a dealer, or so claimed. I just don't think the public cares, just as they didn't care that Mitt was a bully in high school.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Someday, maybe in the very near future, brigadiers of the Archangel Michael Brigade will play poker with chickenhawks of the America's Republic-con Party.

The Marriage Feast includes roasted lost-lamb. My bet is that the brigadiers hold the High Hand.

I will volunteer to serve a Greek salad with the gyro sandwich after riding a light cycle into battle and swinging a celestial harvest scythe in the grape harvest.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
OK I admit I hadn't put a ton of thought into the number. I think you get the idea. Could it be a game changer? Yes. But it probably won't be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
" I'll give 4:1 odds that it's probably nothing of consequence. "

I'd give 20:1 odds without a 2nd thought. But if you want to bet $25 against $100, you're on.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Donald Trump has been bleating all week about having some tremendous bombshell about Obama that he will let go.

After the last 2,000 "bombshells" turned out to mostly be much ado about nothing, I would think he'd be smart enough not to make so much noise unless it's actually quite good.

I guess we'll see. I'm not holding my breath. I'll give 4:1 odds that it's probably nothing of consequence.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 196  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 1952
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.