Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 236  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Start looking for a life sized cut out of Rachel Maddow...

;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20607 posts)
And the downward spiral continues. Lord help us all, and find a way to help our children in the future.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Posted 94 days ago when I started this forum:

-Obama will win. Perhaps by a wider margin than supposed

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
This typically conservative forums has been silent for the last hour... I wonder if the SLS-submarine conservatives struck a sea mine and sunk? (Hopefully for the last time. :-)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
P.s. I'm not a Scotch or a Whiskey person ;). Vodka, absolutely.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I'll bet you a bottle of good single malt this doesn't happens M. No way. It's a silly thing to say with zero to back it up. *

I've been out of the loop for 8 days now, with no power, and no access to any news outlet. So if something drastic happened I wouldn't know about it until I catch up.

Sorry that I can't give you back up for what will take place in the future. Based on what I've read in the Ma'aariv, Yediot Ha'ahronot, and Haaretz before Sandy, they all seem to agree with me.

I'm going to be spending time volunteering tomorrow, probably providing food for linemen in Keansburg, maybe drive by a few shelters to get a head count so that I and a friend who is a chef can get a few meals prepared and delivered to those who got impacted by this catastrophe. When I have a bit more time, I'll see if I can find some information on what makes me predict the above.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
""I predict Obama will take a early lead, until the republicans get off work."

That's funny. It's 180 degrees opposite from what the saying actually says (which has been around a long time).

"America votes Republican until after 5 when Democrats get home from work"

Nice try at co-opting the quote though...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
" If Obama wins, Israel will attack before January. "

I'll bet you a bottle of good single malt this doesn't happens M. No way. It's a silly thing to say with zero to back it up.

My prediction is that if Obama wins he puts an accord in the Mideast at the top of his to-do list. Bet that would drive righties nuts too...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I think Obama will just barely win. I think what ruined Romney was the response to Sandy. If that would not have happened, it might have been different.

Having said that, I would much rather have all those people alive and have the election go to Romney then to lose ONE LIFE to favor Obama.

Username hidden
(69 posts)
I have enjoyed reading everyone's predictions, but no post captures the essence of our great country better than Lucky sharing his intended menu for the night: a 6-pack of domestic brew, a fried chicken and popcorn.

I love America.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 236  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.