Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 198  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
“If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice,” Trump said in a YouTube video posted to his Facebook page on Wednesday.

I thought this was supposed to be a bombshell, hell that was disappointing!

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
They doesn't?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Bishop Magic Don Juan manages more than 12 women. As does Larry Flynt and Hugh Hefner.... And they makes them work for a living.

Sounds like the are more ready for prime time than Romney.... And they doesn't wear magical tightie whities....

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2539 posts)
"Maybe he has 12wives we don't know about."

He can afford them, good for him. OTOH if he can manage 12 wives successfully he can certainly manage the country better than Obooboo.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
His magic underwear has skid marks?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19930 posts)
Oh - beside Donald Trump's "big surprise" we're going to hear one from Gloria Allred about Romney too!!!!!

I'll steal her thunder now and guess that she found some woman who says she blew him 30 years ago or something.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25247 posts)
Subtract 2 to 3 points on every poll number Obama is showing to get to real polling numbers.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
In 2000 and it has already been brought up. BUT if he has the papers and there is spousal abuse as cause, Barry boy is toast. Though IMO if one of the was a abuser it probably would have been Michelle.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
According to 538, Obama has a 73% chance of winning Nevada, a 70% chance of winning Ohio, and an 81% chance of winning Wisconsin.

Oh, and a 92% chance of winning Pennsylvania.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19930 posts)
Oh wait yes I have, although I admit I haven't looked at it too carefully....

I'll take a look when I can give it some real attention.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25247 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ... 198  Next »
1401 to 1410 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.