Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Having:

"vac: Good for you. I am tired of the posters who refuse to see how serious the state of our country is in. "their minds are made up so don't confuse them with facts". Lets hope they stay home and do their drug of choice on election day."

Pot calling kettle black.

In todays world, you can't be so greedy, you can't only think of yourself and to maintain a first world society... yes the employer will have to pay more of his own wages to the employees. Otherwise the government will take even more money in the form of taxation from the employer and other rich and then pay it to the people whom are underpaid based upon the cost of living.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
I'm replying to this once. I'm not wasting any more keystrokes on it. I entered this thread with a serious attempt to analyze the situation and you went off on another of your faux news republikon neo-con tirades. It's worthless to spend any more time on it.

I have caught you fabricating an "I heard Rush Limbaugh say this" story once before and I am accusing you again of making this story up.

That call was on Nov. 11, 2008, shortly after the election but before Obama had taken office. Nothing like you mentioned is found in the transcript. The caller was concerned about what kind of legislation Democrats could push through while holding all of Congress and the Presidency, and Rush was telling them that that's what happens when you lose, and "we lost".

As for Rush spending the last 3 years decrying Obama as an "illegitimate President" - you are, frankly, full of it. I wasted about 15 minutes googling limbaugh obama illegitimate and came up with only one thing even close - from May, 2008 during the nomination process, and it was with respect to an "if" certain voting conditions during the primaries are not met. Given the huge numbers of people who go ape shit over everything Limbaugh says, there is NO WAY that he said that, or even anything that could be reasonably paraphrased as that, without it showing up in a search on some blog site. You either made it up or accepted it without question from someone else who did. I don't expect you'll admit it, but it's the truth, and you know it.

As for what you think of me - get ready for your opinion to slip a lot further. There are a few different kinds of posters on here, of all political stripes. Some are just plain idiots who faithfully repeat whatever they've been told without question so long as it fits with their pre-conceived idea of how things are. I'm sure I (and everyone else) have been guilty of this once in a while, but I am not one of these bozos who just repeats whatever they are reading on some lunatic's blog.

You are not this kind of person either. While you often do repeat whatever you find on someone's blog (it's really easy to trace where you get some of your stuff from) you are not an idiot. You are smart enough to know what's bullshit and what's not, but you deliberately pass off your bullshit as facts.

This is a far more offensive type of person to me. It's easy to dismiss the rantings of those who aren't informed enough to know when what they're writing is utter bunk, but it's another matter entirely to deal with people who deliberately lie when they find it necessary to support their position or, in this case, to delegitimize the position of another.

I'll save you the trouble - Fox News Republikons NeoCons Kool-Aid LMFAO etc etc. I have no interest in debate with this kind of person. Adios.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
"RUSH: And we lost, and we lost numbers. The Democrats are dangerously close to having a 60-vote, filibuster-proof majority. "

I actually listened to that broadcast. He was insinuating that 'you voted for him, you're stuck with him-next time vote Republican.

Not "He has a legitimacy to govern". What planet are you on? This windbag has been saying Obama is an illegitimate president for 4 years. Why would he somehow reverse his view to make a point that 'elections have consequences' and that Obama has a right to govern.

How does that koolaid taste VA?

I'm seriously disappointed VA. I thought you were better than this...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Now is Mr Obama a Commie or a Muslim? cant be both they are odds they way each system thinks....

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
God help us we are taking Micheal Moore Seriously let alone letting him predict the election now?

That Jerkoff is about as communist anti american as barrack Obama

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Michael Moore predicts a Romney win:

Filmmaker Michael Moore joined HuffPost Live Thursday and predicted that the influence of money in politics would lift Mitt Romney to victory over President Barack Obama in November.

"Mitt Romney is going to raise more money than Barack Obama. That should guarantee his victory," Moore told host Josh Zepps. "I think people should start to practice the words 'President Romney.' To assume that the other side are just a bunch of ignoramuses who are supported by people who believe that Adam and Eve rode on dinosaurs 6,000 years ago is to completely misjudge the opposition."

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
ok i was srong about lbj running against nixon

and the group i think is called electorial college watch but I am not sure

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
"Oh yes, Rush said it with EXACTLY that meaning. Defending Obama's legitimacy to govern?

Seriously VA? Seriously? "

YES.

He said it in response to people freaking out about his Supreme Court justice choices. He said he didn't like them either but elections have consequences, he's the President, he gets to choose, end of story.

Another example: QUOTED - a caller complaining about legislation promised by Obama:

RUSH: May I be blunt? CALLER: Absolutely. RUSH: Elections have consequences. CALLER: Yes. RUSH: And we lost, and we lost numbers. The Democrats are dangerously close to having a 60-vote, filibuster-proof majority.

Are you finished being angry yet?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
As for LBJ talking about bringing home the troops and the Fireing of 4 Star Gen W. Westmoreland, as the head of MACV, the reason LBJ wanted to bring the troops home was Westmoreland had told the then Pres Johnson the war was all but won. But the Tet Offensive proved that to be little more than a pipe dream in 1968. The VietNam War dragged on for another 4 more yrs for the USA, and another 2 more years for the Republic of South VietNam.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
LBJ didn't run against Nixon, he withdrew from the race. It was Hubert H. Humphry, al you have to do is read the history. Oops! LOL

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!