Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1504   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never predict. I leave such foolishness for the little people that like the taste of crow.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
I predict that somewhere around 11pm eastern time on Nov 6 they will announce that Obama has been re-elected and Mickey's head will actually explode. :-)

W Bloomfield MI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Here's a prediction for you:

The Republikans are toast.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Mickey

Learn some spelling and grammar and maybe even how to write a fukin sentence and MAYBE I'll believe you are even slightly more educated OR successful than your typical trailer trash.

Just sayin

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Like I said ghost your very evident dumbass, the figure i posted,,,lmao not even fucking close,,,keep being a sheep and keep drinking the kool-aid,,YSMF.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Justice please we need to give the unenlightened Yankee some slack I guess he does not realize the homeland does have brick and mortar and steel and lets see the Best food in the world, Some of the most beautiful and historic architecture, is deep in culture and history and has some of the most freindlest people in the world.

But then hey who am I just a good ole rebel flag flying south Louisiana boy who is stuck in Oregon

Falls City OR

Username hidden
(364 posts)
" I only make 160,000 dollars a year"

This is the funniest thing I've read today....

You are full of shit son. You MAY have made that one year, though I doubt that. Probably half that.

NOBODY that makes money talks about how much they make. It's the number one way to detect bullshit....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Robert I am just stunned at all the expert advise and knowledge you have for a 27 yr old cry babby, Ghost well he makes himself very evident, Oh and Robert the middle class well I am and I only make 160,000 dollars a year, I know thats to low in your book. Especially for us who live in Mud huts huh? I never speak these words often, BUT DUDE YOU ARE A SERIOUS FUCKING DUMBASS.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Ghost:

"" they live 2 to 3 familys in 1 house then the other 1 to 2 famillies live on the boat"

Mickey's vision of middle class America....

You're right, you just can't fix stupid."

The sad fact is that this is their version of the middle class... they would have the poorer the minimum income, living in mud huts.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
* Can you live in a 700 square foot house and drive a paid for older car? Or do you "have to have" a 3600 Sq Ft house and a 58,000 Mercedes? *

That is some sorry-assed cheap Mercedes you're talking about girlfriend.

I prefer my "McMasion" and 100K Benz instead ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... More 
Start   1391 to 1400 of 1504   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!