Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ... 236  Next »
1381 to 1390 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
NOW I said "death of the republican party as we know it"

Book it Dano

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"The death of the Republican Party was greatly exaggerated four years ago;"

OK, so if I said 'as we know it' instead of 'as it is' would it matter?

Seems all the morning news shows are saying exactly the same thing.

Also, please note I did not say 'the death of the republican party' I said;

"The Republican party as it is will never again be able to mount a national campaign no matter how much money they spend, the demographics have changed in this country for good now."

I said a very specific thing and I hold to the prediction. Even Joe Scarborogh and Michale Steel agree completely. Donnie Doitch (sp) was the first to bring it up.

Not exactly lightweights Fun....

The Republican 'brand' took an enormous hit at the same time the 'non white majority' (look for that term) learned that yes, they DO make a difference if they move together.

The Repub 'brand' as it is, with the policies and platform it has now is DEAD. When a National Repub effort next wins a Presidential seat it will be a far far different party than it was yesterday.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"As for myself, at this point, I am a very worried person. I had started to save food and have about a four month supply on hand. Along with plenty of brass, lead and a few give away irons. I now think it is reasonable to stock up on a years supply of food and buy at least one more give away iron piece. And to start talking to friends about a plan. Oh do I hope I am wrong! And my effort will be a waist"

Oh-oh. Another right wing compound.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
No offense Ghost, but your new predictions are painfully naive.

The death of the Republican Party was greatly exaggerated four years ago; two years later they picked up a net of 60 House seats and held on to most of them last night. Redistricting has made many of those seats safe, and midterms historically have been hard on the party occupying the White House.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
You go gurl! I wish you had been here to share my Moet!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
NEW PREDICTION:

We won't see righties back in forums for days....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
NEW PREDICTIONS:

The Repubs and Rove will not learn their lesson here. They will continue generally blocking the president. He will tire of it and lead a drive to flip congress in the mid term elections.

Obama will end his second term as he began his first, presiding over a Democratic Congress and Senate. This will change America for the best for generations to come.

Mark Carmen will be found in a hole in California with a lot of guns.

The Republican party as it is will never again be able to mount a national campaign no matter how much money they spend, the demographics have changed in this country for good now.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"There are too many unknown variables in so many of the razor-thin polls to make me comfortable with a prediction. But if my life depended on making a guess, I'd say that Romney takes Florida and North Carolina and that Obama takes the remaining battleground states (CO and VA being the closer calls). That would give Obama 303 electoral votes."

I was right about Obama winning Colorado and Virginia, but wrong about them being the closest calls; Ohio was closer. I also was wrong about Florida. If Obama holds on to win there, add 29 electoral votes to the 303 I predicted.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
I wrote long ago that I thought that Obama was a lock if unemployment was under 8%. It was closer to 9% when the post was written. It barely got under that and the overall election results reflected it. But he got it done and I'm happy with the results. I'm also glad the McMahon couldn't steal the senate seat in CT with all her money. Not only did she lose, but she got beaten by a huge margin. People in CT are smart enough to see past the nearly $100 million of her own money she spent on two losing senate campaigns and view her as the not ready for prime time candidate she was.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(331 posts)
Mark_Carmen, please breakdown your post to me like a sixth grader as I've read it twice and just don't get the stockpiling....wassup....thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ... 236  Next »
1381 to 1390 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.