Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ... 198  Next »
1381 to 1390 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
Finally...

TAMPA, Fla.—Former Secretary of State Colin Powell, a Republican who served under George W. Bush, declared his support for a second term for President Barack Obama.

"I voted for him in 2008, and I plan to stick with him in 2012," Powell said Thursday during an interview with "CBS This Morning." "I'll be voting for he and for Vice President Joe Biden next month."

Powell said he believed Obama's economic policies were helpful in turning around the sluggish economy, and he criticized Republican challenger Mitt Romney's stance on foreign policy. [Political junkie? Sign up for the Yahoo! News Daily Ticket newsletter today] "I think we ought to keep on the track that we are on," Powell said. In the interview, Powell insisted he was still a Republican, but "of a more moderate mold." He surprised many within the party in 2008 by choosing Obama over Republican Sen. John McCain.

news.yahoo. com/blogs/ticket/colin-powell-endorses-obama-second-term-115805725--election.html;_ylt=Amtd1P9JNMy0VAWXC0sF81.bCMZ_;_ylu=X3oDMTRrdms0Z21qBG1pdANCbG9nIFNwZWFybWludCBPcmlnaW5hbCBMaXN0BHBrZwMyMTIxZDhjNS01YWNjLTM4ZjYtYmRjNi1kMDA1NzEzMjk3ZDQEcG9zAzYEc2VjA01lZGlhQkxpc3RNaXhlZExQQ0FUZW1wBHZlcgMyYTQxNGFmMi0xZWE3LTExZTItOWJhZS03ZTdhYjU4MDJlNDk-;_ylg=X3oDMTM1dmdxNmg1BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZGU5NDRmZTEtNTY1OC0zODBlLWFiYzAtYTM1M2U2ODA5ZDQxBHBzdGNhdANwb2xpdGljc3x0aGV0aWNrZXQEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
OK we have a bit of news re: Gloria Allred....

Apparently years ago, Romney testified in a divorce proceeding with regards to the value of the marital assets, which included a large investment in Staples, Inc. Allred is trying to get those records unsealed so she can dig and look for something embarrassing. Romney is not objecting.

Why is this twit trying to insert herself into this? Oh well - same as Trump - it had better be good, but probably won't.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24795 posts)
"It's going to be a tie, in which the congress will hold a vote to elect the president, and the senate will hold a vote to elect the vic president. It will be a Romney, Biden white house. :} "

I hope you are not trying to pass the above off as an original thought. I saw that same story the other day too.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
If Romney gets more than 300 electoral votes, I will double our bet...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19503 posts)
"It will be a Romney, Biden white house."

That's when I move back to St Croix and hope Romney's shitty geography knowledge extends to the Caribbean basin.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Romney will score more than 300 electoral votes and the old media will be made to look like fools.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
SO wait, me expressing that in my township we hate Trump, you jiggle yourself into the topic, quoting me, and referring to me as Pot Kettle was directed at VA?

Dood, you are one step below Bobby.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
See, sed, and you thought I was talking about you.

I was talking about va.

The one who claims to ignore me. I was not speaking to him. But he throws a jab in there, and then will announce to the room that I call him names. Poor innocent victim. He plays that game better than you.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
*This is how unnecessary off-topic fights begin.*

So lets see, you jiggle yourself into an on topic conversation, attack, and when you are served your posterior back on a silver platter, you bemoan that "off topic fights" are not necessary?

Don't want to be decimated, learn to behave like a civilized human being instead of a wannabe ghetto thug, you might actually gain some credibility instead of nothing but pity.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Nothing wrong with liking an older rich dude, don't be ashamed, I'm sure that Trump will be generous with you :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ... 198  Next »
1381 to 1390 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.