Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"This is a far more offensive type of person to me. It's easy to dismiss the rantings of those who aren't informed enough to know when what they're writing is utter bunk, but it's another matter entirely to deal with people who deliberately lie when they find it necessary to support their position or, in this case, to delegitimize the position of another. "

Interesting, I feel exactly the same way about you.....

A shame really.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3531 posts)
I'm not disputing that Tbr, I'm pointing out that if VA's claims was not as he stated, the MSM would have been all over it like flies on shit. You know it as well as I do.

I can't stand Rush. B always threatens that if I behave poorly, he'll tie me to a chair, gag me, and play Rush recordings hours ;)

Liars have to be kept honest.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The most prominent recent example is the show's removal and alteration of Rush's comments on Sandra Fluke.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
Rush is the most listened to personality in the world. I live without TV but I spend at least one night in a hotel somewhere every month attending a lifestyle event or venue. In waking in the morning and going through the channels or going down to breakfast there is always the TV on and the morning news talk shows are on. Almost every time I hear a liberal pin head cleaning/covering up what Rush was quoted as saying during the last week.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
LOL Tbr, stop it, you sound desperate, if Rush altered anything, the MSM would be climaxing all over the internet about it.

Keeping some dishonest people on their toes is important.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
That's about the answer I would expect from you...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
Rush alters his transcripts? This is the first I have heard of that! I would believe when someone on the left is caught in a lie saying Rush said: "..." and there is nothing in his transcripts at all supporting the claim; then the retort is: "Rush has been known to alter his transcripts"...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Just a word on Rush Limbaugh...

I wouldn't put too much stock in a transcript search. He has been known to alter transcripts when it suits his purpose...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
Sobering thought came to me while here the fingerlakes in Ny, driving down rt 14 that runs beside senaca lakes 38 mile length .The lake approx 3 miles wide deepest of the finger lakes at 630ft holds approx half the water in all the finger lakes,in gallons it is 4.2 trillion.Our national debt will surpass the quantity of water in gallons of all these big lakes this year.My prediction if we don't get back to conservatism our economy will collapse under its own debt very soon.

Downingtown PA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
Obama win, Repubs keep the House, Dems keep the Senate. The GOP recoils after a far greater defeat for WH then expected. The party begins the process of redefining itself to become not only more inclusive but in addition more fiscally responsible ( they return to their roots). The second part is more of serious hope then a prediction.

State College PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!