Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 1506   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Glenn left fox with the highest ratings up there with Bill, Glenn could not do all the things ge wanted to do on fox, so GLENN LET HIS CONTRACT GO, Fox did not let Glenn go."

Guess all those gas and oil fumes clouded your brain. That is not what you said a year ago. When FOX canceled his show they said he may be doing some "specials" We said it was just a polite way of 'firing" him and there would be no specials and you said there is NO WAY that was going to happen as he is too important to them. Man up and admit you were wrong.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Glenn left fox with the highest ratings up there with Bill, Glenn could not do all the things ge wanted to do on fox, so GLENN LET HIS CONTRACT GO, Fox did not let Glenn go.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
"I have no problem with my tax dollars going to those who need and deserve it"

You also have no problem taking money under the table and not paying taxes on it. So Mikey what happened to your prediction that FOX would never let Glenn Beck go. Where are those specials???

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
I have no problem with my tax dollars going to those who need and deserve it, But I do have a problem with those Millions who are not even Americans and pay zero taxes getting my taxes, Go ahead try to spin these facts. Some of yall really do not realize how stupid yall spund.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
"It was the Democrats that fought for Medicare that was there when Mickey needed it. "

Did they implant his stents while he was under the table' LOL Mikey tell us about those Glenn Beck specials you have been watching on FOX.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
And you think you are different from anyone else?

You are the only guy who deserves it, despite the fact that there are millions of people who have paid into it for as long or longer than you...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
tbr you did forget to say and Mickey has been paying into it for 30 yrs, Now continue on.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
I am going out on a limb here with this prediction..... I truly beleive that when it is all said and done that There will still be whining and crying NO matter who wins it!!!!

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9620 posts)
" It was the Dems alone that got us to where we are today PERIOD."

Mickey is correct.

It was the Democrats that fought for the Unemployment Insurance that was there when Mickey needed it.

It was the Democrats that fought for Medicare that was there when Mickey needed it.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
" It was the Dems alone that got us to where we are today PERIOD."

I am simply at a loss for words. This is what happens when you leave school early and overdose on Glenn Beck. Again Mikey how are his specials going on FOX?

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... More 
Start   1381 to 1390 of 1506   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!