Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ... 236  Next »
1371 to 1380 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Disappointed GOP supporters who feel they have to leave the country now that President Obama has been reelected might be interested to know that I have several lovely parcels of land for sale in eastern Canada. All are welcome to come for a visit and see how wonderful life is here under one of the most Conservative governments in the free world. Sure, we have nationalized healthcare here, which may be a bummer to some, but think how enlightening it might be to form opinions based on first hand experience.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2383 posts)
"The Republican party as it is will never again be able to mount a national campaign no matter how much money they spend" "I realize you're still high on your victory, but that is an absolutely stupid thing to say."

IMO and in the opinion of those in the GOP "think tank" if the GOP continues to follow their policies that can be traced back to Harding, Coolidge and Hoover, the above statement will hold true. They need to step outside themselves for an honest reevaluation. Its no longer a WASP country.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
"To the rest, who'd like to see America back on her feet, time to work together and work hard"

lol.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
"As for myself, at this point, I am a very worried person. I had started to save food and have about a four month supply on hand. Along with plenty of brass, lead and a few give away irons. I now think it is reasonable to stock up on a years supply of food and buy at least one more give away iron piece"

Mark, with all due respect you are posting the same thing many on the Right did four years ago and nothing like you now predict happened then and it won't happen now or four years from now. I am sure most of you on the Right are expecting me to "gloat" but I am not going to do that. I am elated my candidate won, but only time will tell where this country will be in four years. I will say this I am 99'99% sure that Mark's above vision of America is simply not going to happen. Although I said I am not going to "gloat" there is one person on the Right that I would like to comment on and that is Mickey. Assuming he has not fallen off his oil derrick from shock, I have to ask what happened with that Romney landslide you kept posting for months about? In retrospect all your posts now look pretty stupid, but then the Left already knew that. Mickey enjoy the next four years of being angry just as you did the last four.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
There were those who said the Democrats were on the brink of extinction in 2002, when Republicans had a lock on almost everything, including most state governments. I told those people they were stupid too.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
"The Republican party as it is will never again be able to mount a national campaign no matter how much money they spend"

I realize you're still high on your victory, but that is an absolutely stupid thing to say.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
The Senatorial voices of Claire McCaskill, Elizabeth Warren, and Tammy Baldwin will create a shield of protection for American women whose interest is to keep Republic-con Party elected representataives and operatives out of their vaginas.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8606 posts)
excellent post directly below.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
Congrats to the democrats. Job well done. To the morons that have no concept of how to win humbly. You are not part of the solution, you are indeed the problem.

To the rest, who'd like to see America back on her feet, time to work together and work hard.

Congratulations!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
The Republican party as we know it retained a substantial majority in the House last night.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ... 236  Next »
1371 to 1380 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.