Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ... 198  Next »
1371 to 1380 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky:

"Prediction: Bobby will one day get a job that pays a decent salary and scream at the top of his lungs " I owe the federal government how much?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No, I'll say that I owe the government this much because employers chose to pay the minimum and make a system where the people had no other choice than to turn to the government to provide. You and everyone who chooses to support trickle down economics, created this system of owing the government more than you would have liked.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8398 posts)
When I saw it first time last night, I immediately thought that the DNC pilfered it from the last Putin elections, losing your virginity to the right guy. I then saw an article on HuffPo discussing just that. How repulsive is that?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Maybe the Republican Party doesn't crash and burn once and for all, within the next few weeks. Still, it's curious to note that the Democratic primaries, while far from perfect, tend to bring forth the best and brightest and most credible. The GOP primaries seem to elevate the most despicable of the lot. Why exactly is this?

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Lucky - I'll take that bet. There's no way that dufus ever makes more than $10/hour unless minimum wage goes above that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18530 posts)
Prediction: Bobby will one day get a job that pays a decent salary and scream at the top of his lungs " I owe the federal government how much?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Bad ad... I stopped listening to her ramble on about voting. Sure she brought up points, but she did so by rambleing on and on about it being her first time voting. I personally don't care if it is her first time voting. The money spent on the ad would have been better spent on one pointing out clearly (without rambeling) why Obama is better...

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8398 posts)
The first time video?

Obama is desperate.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I just tried it from that link. Try again.

Or, on youtube, search lena dunham: your first time

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24588 posts)
Cant bring it up

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I'm just throwing this out to see what happens. I have no intention of discussing it, but I'll watch what y'all think of it....

Obama's latest campaign ad. Yes, an official ad (not from a PAC or something).

w ww.youtube. com/watch?v=o6G3nwhPuR4&feature=plcp

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24588 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ... 198  Next »
1371 to 1380 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.