Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ... 198  Next »
1361 to 1370 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
"Blah Blah Blah... "

Lucky what do you expect from TBR's little one? He is just following in daddy's footsteps.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Lucky:

You have voted for the last 40 plus years, it is your generations system... It is your system, as what ever system we have in another 20-30 years become mine.

The difference is that I stand united with the majority, not my wallet. I stand for helping my countrymen not belittling them and making money off of a system that exploits people. You stand with exploiters, with slavers. You do not add to society.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
And I am not getting anywhere so spare me the bullshit about venting online about a system you created...

Thanks for the compiment but I didnt create the system I used it to better my life. Maybe you should consider a new path and use the system to benefit you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Oh, FYI I taught myself lightwave 3d to become more marketable... Didn't help."

I didnt pick a valuable carrer and it is all society's fault Wha wha wha.

No wonder bulllies kicked your ass. It should have been your daddy.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Blah Blah Blah...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky:

I work as many hours as I can get from one job, most jobs here demand that you be on call when not working... While not working I make 3d models and sell them online and write... I haven't known a day off sense high school... And I am not getting anywhere so spare me the bullshit about venting online about a system you created... Which doesn't provide for those of us working.

Oh, FYI I taught myself lightwave 3d to become more marketable... Didn't help.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
I could also point to statistics of how republican voters are taking more in government aid than democratic voters.

Show me.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I see you post every day And bitch about the plight in your life. A guy your age should be out there every day looking to improve your life. Instead you are on here complaining about the society that carries that weight for you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky:

""You and everyone who chooses to support trickle down economics, created this system of owing the government more than you would have liked."

No it is Bums and lazy mother fuckers who choose to not carry their own weight."

Lazy bums? really? Show me a family or such lazy bum. Show me the government benefits that they get.

I could also point to statistics of how republican voters are taking more in government aid than democratic voters.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
"You and everyone who chooses to support trickle down economics, created this system of owing the government more than you would have liked."

No it is Bums and lazy mother fuckers who choose to not carry their own weight.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ... 198  Next »
1361 to 1370 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.