Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ... 236  Next »
1361 to 1370 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"The Romney Zombies..." -------- I keep reading about "the GOP soul".

Is that an oxymoron ?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
bring on the legalized weed!

well seems two state already have, If they can keeps the feds out of it and show positive result, i'm sure more state will follow.

Username hidden
(574 posts)
All the Romney Zombie horses, and all the Romney Zombie men, will never put Romney Zombie together again.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
bring on the legalized weed!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
The Romney Zombies, Billionaire Bailout Marching Wall Street Bailout Band, and the Tea Party free-pizza crust raccoons will never put the Republic-con Party Humpty Dumpty together again.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
Here's one prediction. One hell of a ststes rights battle over gay marrage and legalized recreational marijuana.

Username hidden
(574 posts)
"THAT is what Obama did last night, he began dragging us back to the middle. Now we need a Republican to bring the other side..."

Ghost, that is the problem. I agree with you 100%, but you will never convince the Right BHO is anything but far far Left. It's really the core of there downfall.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4559 posts)
I'm sorry, did you think I was gloating? Nothing could be less true.

Remember what I have said here over and over again, despite being ridiculed and attacked for it:

I am an 'Eisenhower Republican'. I gave a prediction recently I would LOVE to see, Colin Powell running for Pres as an Eisenhower Republican and dragging this country back to the middle.

THAT is what Obama did last night, he began dragging us back to the middle. Now we need a Republican to bring the other side...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Disappointed GOP supporters who feel they have to leave the country now that President Obama has been reelected might be interested to know that I have several lovely parcels of land for sale in eastern Canada. "

Will Alex Baldwin be there? Oh, he didn't leave. Who on the right said they were leaving?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  ... 236  Next »
1361 to 1370 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.