Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1361 to 1370 of 1503   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just:

Do you build the roads, or do the government pay someone to build them? Do you enjoy fire/police/medical care? Or do you pay for your own private fire department? Police protection and medical care? Do you not breath the same air as I do? Who do you think ensures that the air is kept fit to breath and the water safe to drink?

You take a great many things for granted, but business would destroy these things to make a buck... History proves this fact.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
In this 21st Century modern world, the Seven Deadly Sins have become part of the Republican Party agenda.

My prediction is that since the billionaires and millionaires who have given more money to the wicked Republican Party candidate for executive office, Willard Mitt Romney, the God who administers justice will begin to send small packages of divine blessing the opposing political party to offset the imbalance.

Sandra Fluke is one of Divine blessings to the Democratic Party. She will influence more females to vote for the Democratic Party candidate than the money of the greedy billionaires and millionaires for the same voting segment.

God really does despise greed, according the the cathechism of the true faith.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Ghost Ive taken very little from the goverment, If you are that bored,, y dont ya just go fuck yourself, I mean you do have that kinda gayish look about ya if ya know what I mean?

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Having:

"LQQKN: Your view tells me you are on the, FREE STUFF, list of receivers."

So is Rommey, and almost everyone living in the first world status standard of living. (that includes you too)

We all have cheap goods made by near slaves shops located in the third world. We all benefit from tax breaks or other government aid. Food stamps paid to others help us all as it keeps farmers in business and this food prices stable.

Every one of us benefits from the government aiding the little guy.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
"I pay more in taxes in a year than you make in a year, Uhhh I have no problem with myself never have.Never will

Mickey. "

I'm wondering what makes a man repeatedly claim this in writing as a way to lord it over another person when this person can't spell, punctuate or string more than a single sentence together?

I'm wondering how this self same person can soak up huge quantities of government largesse and then turn around denigrate anyone ELSE that dares accept a dime!

I'm wondering how insecure a person really needs to be to resort to this kind of dysfunctional and destructive behavior day in and day out?

"I pay more in taxes in a year than you make in a year, Uhhh I have no problem with myself never have.Never will"

I just hope this person really doesn't represent any significant portion of our population because then, no matter who wins in Nov, we are still fucked as a country.

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Food Networks Robert Taylor of Mission: Possible should be able to serve five legs of lamb and two goat balls. I will be requesting a recipe I found in Giada De Laurentiis Everyday Italian to the Most High God's kitchen staff, requesting leg of lamb for five, using Giada's recipe.

Idiots out waling around having fun together should be tasty at the Marriage Supper of the Lambs.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
"LQQKN: Your view tells me you are on the, FREE STUFF, list of receivers."

Says the guy collecting Social Security and Medicare.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
Mormon sheeple leg of lamb would be tasty with mint jelly and a Greek salad at the Feast.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
I would love to eat lamb chops of idiot sheeple out walking around having fun together.

How many legs do you have?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
The First, Second and Third Sources of Creation, known as 'God' in some denominations, is not a Mormons. Fallen angels are the creators of the false gospel of Mormonism. Mormons use Christianity to gain approval.

Anyone who thanks 'god' for Wicked Willard Mitt Romney commits blasphemy\ against the Most High God. Blasphemy is the unpardonable sin, according to the Disciples and Early Church Fathers.

Republic-cons don't care about blasphemy. They think they can buy their way to heaven. That's why John the Revelator was given the heavenly view of Judgement Day. Christ will separate the sheep from the goats.

Sheeple could be risking their eternal destiny for false religious testimony. The marriage feast of the Lamb could include gyro sandwiches. I really enjoy Greek salad and cucumber sauce with my gyro.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... More 
Start   1361 to 1370 of 1503   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!