Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1351 to 1360 of 1508   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have yet to see any prediction that says Romney will win this thing.

In fact, he seems to be losing ground...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17218 posts)
It all comes down to turnout. There's no excitemrent for people to go out and vote FOR OweBama like there wais last time. He's a one-term President who will be rated below Carter.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
The Republicans are still pretty far away from going to the big tent strategy.

Read up on some of their websites. They think the key to victory is to go more conservative...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17218 posts)
Republican Party was already toast when they dove like lemmings into the Norquist/Tea Party fever swamp of unsustainable policies.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I predict owebama will go down as one of the worst presidents ever, regardless of the election outcome. He has successfully divided the nation, set record deficits, high unemployment, is a racist and thrives on class warfare.

jimmy carter jumping for joy.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Oh, I also predict that Nan Hayworth is a one term congress critter.

Poor Nan.

:-)

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I predict that Romney is toast as of now. Total failure to launch. Never got beyond the support of his base.

I predict he begins to have a catastrophic effect down-ticket.

I predict that he will step on his dick. One....more....time.

Well, maybe more than once, his record on this sucks.

I predict he goes down in history as the candidate that managed finally to disenfranchise the Republican party.

I predict the Republican party will attempt to 'rebrand' next year as a 'big tent' party, despite exactly the opposite.

I predict that Rence Prebus (or whatever his fucked up name is) will be bitch slapped to the curb, possibly before the end of the year.

That should keep ya for a while....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I believe that Obama will win. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't bet all my money on it though. About a year ago I made a post on this site that if the unemployment rate was below 8%, Obama was a lock. It's at 8.1% when I write this. Close. Money is the key here and if the Democrats can't raise enough, they're sunk. I live in CT. The Republican Senatorial candidate spent $50 milliion of her own money last election and still lost. She's running again and spending even more money. If I looked at ads 24/7 that the world was flat, I'd begin to think that the world was flat. That's what's happening in Connecticut. I see 5 of her ads to 1 of the Democrat's ads. Some people may think that's fair (the conservative supreme court thinks so) but I rather have an even playing field for all and then the voters make the decisions. Guess I'm naive that way. Money rules and the rich make the calls for the rest of us. Finally, I just don't get why Republicans want to defend the top one % when 99% of the people have different needs. Just enought people in this country see through that "logic" to make it a failed policy.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
"LQQKN: Your view tells me you are on the, FREE STUFF, list of receivers."

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Your view tells me that you want to take human rights and science back to the dark ages. Leaning Left is not all about money.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Ghost Ive taken very little from the goverment, If you are that bored,, y dont ya just go fuck yourself, I mean you do have that kinda gayish look about ya if ya know what I mean? "

You just take it under the table and don't pay tax on it.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1351 to 1360 of 1508   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!