Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ... 236  Next »
1351 to 1360 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
If there is one thing that the SCOTUS has established, M, it's that there are no limits as to what the Feds have the right to regulate.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25998 posts)
Fj your still focusing on the bud, Hemp, the stalk can be used to make a number of thing:gas,paper, plastic, burns like coal(but cleaner). It can be use to make ink,paint,heating fuel and the list goes on. And It can be grow in the worse of condition. Hell in the 1940's ford built a car out of hemp.

Username hidden
(574 posts)
Sed, forget about the bud or the high, legalizing the production of hemp would go along ways toword solving our economic woes. *

The government has no business in what people can grow for free!

It's a plant, and if I want to grow it for the purpose of making rope, or fabric, then resell it to others, then I should be taxed on it.

But if I want to grow it for the purpose of personal use, the gov't has zero business governing it.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Sed, forget about the bud or the high, legalizing the production of hemp would go along ways toword solving our economic woes. "

How do you figure? Pot is not as commonly as you think, legal or not. Who is going to pay for it? Is it going to be government supplied to the users? Will we now have a drug redistribution plan?

I'm all for legalizing it, but it is hardly the answer to our money woes.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
they were dead in 92, and 96. it was a long shot to take this election. Watch the mid term elections .

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
Sed, forget about the bud or the high, legalizing the production of hemp would go along ways toword solving our economic woes.

Username hidden
(574 posts)
"NOW I said "death of the republican party as we know it"

I have heard the above on several sites now, and it is the most idiotic of statements. No different than when Reagan swept in claiming it would be the death of democratic party. Both parties need each other to keep liberty parties at bay. If the the republican party actually died, another party would sweep in and the dems would be fucked. Or we would end up with a single party system, like a communist nation.

Totally ignorant~why would anyone in their right mind make such a dumb remark?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Any American novelist aspiring to popularity could write a novel dedicated the Wllard Mitt Romney, Mormon Bishop, Vulture Capitalist, and etch-a-sketch politician.

'A Portrait of a Pretender' could result in a summer syfy fantasy appearing a a southern state drive-in theater in Dixieland.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
The American novelist Ernest Hemingway is the author of several of my favorites.

The 'Short, Happy Life of Francis Macomber' may have been his futuristic expose of the candidacy of Willard Mitt Romney.

That novel preceded J.K. Rowlin by three or four centuries. The god of this local universe was certainly an inspiration to both the 20th and 21st Century writers.

Americans may hope for the self-sacrifice of most selfish candidate for executive office of the U.S.A. after the reign of Dubya. Big W. Willard the False Patriot, like the faker of his same political heritage.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(8573 posts)
I'd support decriminalized weed, but not legalized weed ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  ... 236  Next »
1351 to 1360 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.