Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1351 to 1360 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert dude what the fuck are you smoking for rea/? You spin every post from someone who makes good 100% points,,,GEESH,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Gina you said that dead on, We can ask for help but your right we cannot demand it, But the Dems are teaching all to do just that, Stay home play x-box drive the 60,000 car and demand the few who actually succeed by working or owning a buisiness to pay there way,,, well fuck that.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
SexusNTexas:

You want to promote the living life styles of the 3rd world? Is that your solution? Reduce the standard of living?...

That isn't a solution, that is a slave owner beating their slaves, taking what scrapes of food their slaves have and forcing the slaves to be thankful that they were allowed to keep their lives.

Your mentality is going to lead to your own downfall.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Why oh why did I open the political threads?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
" had they actually done their jobs to pay a wage which feeds, house, insures and provides growth to the economy."

Here is the problem: The degree of wants/needs regarding what people today thinks is necessary to feed and house, insure and provide growth. Can you live in a 700 square foot house and drive a paid for older car? Or do you "have to have" a 3600 Sq Ft house and a 58,000 Mercedes? People have no idea (made evident by your lament about Indian and Chinese people living 4-8 to a house...obviously you've never been to or read about typical Indian and Chinese families IN India and China who live WAY more to a lodging than 4-8) that yes, you really can do with less.

It's about needs. Needs. Not entitlements because we're spoiled and rich and Daddy bought us a new car to lug our Abercrombie Clothes and Coach purses to college so we can be in a sorority and drink at 19 and go to Bermuda on Spring Break and have "the college experience" but no real life experience. What do you really need? When you have to decide in 45 minutes what you can fit in a 1993 Thunderbird needing work but paid for, to take with you to start a new life, then you will know what you can really do without in life and still survive, rise above it, and shine.

It's okay to have help. It's okay to ask for help. What is NOT okay is to expect it. And demand it. And whine about it when it's not enough in your eyes.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Yes it did HFT

And they cleaned the Rethuglican's clock.

Day one and already three speeches in the DNC that EACH outshine anything that squeaked out of the RNC

My predictions stand

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Some senile fuck is pasting the same TV Guide posting in a lot of the forums. They wanted to rile things up, but needs to go smoke and drink his Rabble Rouser boosters... The knee jerk response was not received. Anyone can go to Fix News and read what the 5 points that they think will not be addressed. Like dummies, they just show what we know your talking ppints are gonna be.... So, to throw them a curve, they should remind ppl of the lies.... Mainly the gas prices, ad address the others as well. Still would not satisfy those at Fix News.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
fjep:

"Bobby the above is your post is it not? So are you claiming personal knowledge as to the fighting in Syria? Or are you just making shit up(Lying) again?"

Yes it is my post, no I am not claiming to have personal knowledge of Syria. Nor can a reasonable mind conclude that I made such a claim. Oh wait, you and your neo con buddies glorify civil war, because you can't deal with reality... I will have a great wealth of piety for those around you whom aren't lookign for war, should you start a civil war.

I have personal knowledge of war and how bad things can get. I have read history, read about our first civil war and other wars... and the living conditions there in. I have seen what 3rd world living conditions are like and I can say with full confidence that 99% of the US public would sooner fly a communist flag after living in such conditions for more than a week, than to live in them for years after the war has been lost.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
"You and your fat bastard buddies wouldn't last 30 days in a civil war half as bad as what Syria is going through right now."

Bobby the above is your post is it not? So are you claiming personal knowledge as to the fighting in Syria? Or are you just making shit up(Lying) again?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Fjep:

"Bobby, so now you are claiming to be in Syria for the fighting?

Is there no limit to your lies?"

What on earth are you talking about?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... More 
Start   1351 to 1360 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!