Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 206129101342
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... More 
Start   1342 to 1351 of 1495   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I predict owebama will go down as one of the worst presidents ever, regardless of the election outcome. He has successfully divided the nation, set record deficits, high unemployment, is a racist and thrives on class warfare.

jimmy carter jumping for joy.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(2322 posts)
Oh, I also predict that Nan Hayworth is a one term congress critter.

Poor Nan.

:-)

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I predict that Romney is toast as of now. Total failure to launch. Never got beyond the support of his base.

I predict he begins to have a catastrophic effect down-ticket.

I predict that he will step on his dick. One....more....time.

Well, maybe more than once, his record on this sucks.

I predict he goes down in history as the candidate that managed finally to disenfranchise the Republican party.

I predict the Republican party will attempt to 'rebrand' next year as a 'big tent' party, despite exactly the opposite.

I predict that Rence Prebus (or whatever his fucked up name is) will be bitch slapped to the curb, possibly before the end of the year.

That should keep ya for a while....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
I believe that Obama will win. If I was a betting man, I wouldn't bet all my money on it though. About a year ago I made a post on this site that if the unemployment rate was below 8%, Obama was a lock. It's at 8.1% when I write this. Close. Money is the key here and if the Democrats can't raise enough, they're sunk. I live in CT. The Republican Senatorial candidate spent $50 milliion of her own money last election and still lost. She's running again and spending even more money. If I looked at ads 24/7 that the world was flat, I'd begin to think that the world was flat. That's what's happening in Connecticut. I see 5 of her ads to 1 of the Democrat's ads. Some people may think that's fair (the conservative supreme court thinks so) but I rather have an even playing field for all and then the voters make the decisions. Guess I'm naive that way. Money rules and the rich make the calls for the rest of us. Finally, I just don't get why Republicans want to defend the top one % when 99% of the people have different needs. Just enought people in this country see through that "logic" to make it a failed policy.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
"LQQKN: Your view tells me you are on the, FREE STUFF, list of receivers."

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Your view tells me that you want to take human rights and science back to the dark ages. Leaning Left is not all about money.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Ghost Ive taken very little from the goverment, If you are that bored,, y dont ya just go fuck yourself, I mean you do have that kinda gayish look about ya if ya know what I mean? "

You just take it under the table and don't pay tax on it.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Ive taken very little from the goverment"

A single stent operation costs at least $11,000.

That is 46 months of welfare for a family of 3.

So you sucked up four years of welfare payments in an hour procedure.

And that's if you only had one stent...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Just:

First no our tax money doesn't pay for all of these services... As we have a national debt because too few at the higher end, do not pay enough. (either to their employees, which is cheaper than the government taking it as a tax and losing 75% of that money during the process in payments to employees and building cost.)

Second, what the government provides is a service to all citizens and residents. (legal or not) You didn't pay for it, you paid taxes to the government.. But you don't get to choose what programs you fund... And thus you gain from all the programs. (directly and indirectly)

The mother of four, being paid food stamps keeps a store clerk employed. This clerk keeps another employed, and looking at both sides if the spectrum, people employed. But the government must pay the poor money to keep them buying things... Why? Because the economy is a big wheel and when employers dont pay enough... They take a chunk out ofthe wheel and the system stoops without government aid.

You work on oil rigs correct? How would you like it if I told you that because the employers won't pay enough for people to buy gas, you are now unemployed? No one is buying gas, no need for rig operators. Supply and demand.

Employers aren't paying the little people enough to keep the wheel round... So to keep you employed, the government pays the little guy wha the employer should have... And yes, by taking from us all more than what it would cost the employer to rise his prices for his goods.

1USD taken in takes is divided up between the governments cost for distribution. This in turn is a loss and thus more tax must be taken to cover the lose and provide the other half of the pay the little guy should have been paid, so to keep the economy rolling.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Robert I don't know where your thinking comes from, Our tax dollars pay for everything you listed PERIOD...

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
Just:

The tax money we pay, no longer is our money.. We pay for the shared benefit of these services, but they are given to all who live here... Not any one person.

This means that no one person may claim ownership, and we all benefit from a social program.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... More 
Start   1342 to 1351 of 1495   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!