Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... More 
Start   1342 to 1351 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Justice please we need to give the unenlightened Yankee some slack I guess he does not realize the homeland does have brick and mortar and steel and lets see the Best food in the world, Some of the most beautiful and historic architecture, is deep in culture and history and has some of the most freindlest people in the world.

But then hey who am I just a good ole rebel flag flying south Louisiana boy who is stuck in Oregon

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
" I only make 160,000 dollars a year"

This is the funniest thing I've read today....

You are full of shit son. You MAY have made that one year, though I doubt that. Probably half that.

NOBODY that makes money talks about how much they make. It's the number one way to detect bullshit....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Robert I am just stunned at all the expert advise and knowledge you have for a 27 yr old cry babby, Ghost well he makes himself very evident, Oh and Robert the middle class well I am and I only make 160,000 dollars a year, I know thats to low in your book. Especially for us who live in Mud huts huh? I never speak these words often, BUT DUDE YOU ARE A SERIOUS FUCKING DUMBASS.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Ghost:

"" they live 2 to 3 familys in 1 house then the other 1 to 2 famillies live on the boat"

Mickey's vision of middle class America....

You're right, you just can't fix stupid."

The sad fact is that this is their version of the middle class... they would have the poorer the minimum income, living in mud huts.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
* Can you live in a 700 square foot house and drive a paid for older car? Or do you "have to have" a 3600 Sq Ft house and a 58,000 Mercedes? *

That is some sorry-assed cheap Mercedes you're talking about girlfriend.

I prefer my "McMasion" and 100K Benz instead ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
" they live 2 to 3 familys in 1 house then the other 1 to 2 famillies live on the boat"

Mickey's vision of middle class America....

You're right, you just can't fix stupid.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Or do you "have to have" a 3600 Sq Ft house and a 58,000 Mercedes?"

Pure fantasy bullshit! This has nearly zero to do with any problems we have at this time. Homeowners like this, what few there were, got shaken out in the first 6 months of the crisis.

But don't let facts get in the way of a colorful argument and the venting of your spleen.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Dude where someone lives dont mean a damn thing, we have alot of shrimpers down here. most Chineese, they live 2 to 3 familys in 1 house then the other 1 to 2 famillies live on the boat while they are in the gulf shrimping. So I guess in your mind these are slave labor people huh? oh but they own their boats and the houses they live in are like 5000 square feet. But they also work their asses off. They came here legally to chase the dream, Do I have a problem with who they are or where they come from? Hell no these are Americans.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Just:

SexusNTexas has stated to accept a lower standard of living, his solution is reduction and acceptance of less for more work... If you aren't at the top.

Well I say the same applies to the top. If I must tighten my belt, the leader should too. The employer is the leader, you should have been tightening your belt before even thinking of approaching me to do the same.

THN has stated he employed people who must live 4-8 a house... not a nice house but a flop house. For college level jobs? Jobs that you must have specialized skills, you must live 4-8 people working full time to make ends meet?

This is exploitative, Slaves lived 4-8 a shake, not workers paid a living wage.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Robert dude what the fuck are you smoking for rea/? You spin every post from someone who makes good 100% points,,,GEESH,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... More 
Start   1342 to 1351 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!