Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, it is safe to say that Mitt has more money stashed in Switzerland and Cayman Island accounts than anyone in these forums.

But Obama is the President and Romney is yesterday's news.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Probably pretty good, I would imagine he still has a hell of a lot more than you have.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Hey Mitt, how's that 47% thingy working out...?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
Senator Graham has proven himself an idiot more than once. He is an embarrassment to republicans.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Keep dreaming.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19138 posts)
""We have nobody to blame but ourselves when it comes to losing Hispanics. And we can get them back with some effort on our part", said Lindsay Graham R. Sen. SC. "

my dream is to someday have politicians worry about what's best for the country instead of what gets votes.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
A couple of days ago I wrote about my thoughts that Rebublicans will try to figure out how to get more minority votes. What timing! Yesterday, a Tribune newspaper article came out saying, " The decisive tilt of Latino voters toward Democrats in the presidential election has given new life.... to proposals to create temporary visas for migrant workers ..." [and other policy changes.] "...some soul-searching Rebublicans called for their party to change its tone on imimigration and embrace ways to ease the law in...." This is exactly what I mean by Rebublicans "reaching out" to minorities by trying to find some common ground. "We have nobody to blame but ourselves when it comes to losing Hispanics. And we can get them back with some effort on our part", said Lindsay Graham R. Sen. SC. It's my belief that policies and actions like these stand a chance of winning new voters and will help that party a lot more than standing by and encouraging false and disrespectful assumptions about people.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
LOL Perf

Like!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
It's free, from the taxpayer to you. "

And there you have it folks, the Libtard mentality.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16837 posts)
"When you drive your car on a freshly-paved road, you don't have to pay anything to drive on it. It's free, from the taxpayer to you. Unless it's a toll road. "

Not exactly true. Many toll roads are paid for in some part with taxpayer money and even when the "bonds" are finally paid off the tolls never stop as they are used for upkeep and repairs. If this is an attempt to answer my question of an example of "free stuff" it is not, because "freshly-paved roads" were around long before BHO came into office.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!