Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 236  Next »
121 to 130 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry. He switched it. It was NBC coverage earlier, now it's New York Times coverage.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
Just put Drudgereport. com on your browser. It updates itself every minute or two. The headlines are all links to NBC's election stats.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1683 posts)
When you posted that absolutely no polls had closed.

Florida is going to be awful close. The R-heavy (but population-light) panhandle wont close until 8.

However, he's up 50:47 with 55% in and the panhandle to go. He may very well take it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26009 posts)
Naw VA i just got dat felin ya know lol The few polls that closed Trump won its to close to call in Tims State, Now thats some funny shit

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5771 posts)
Mickey has secret info on the results in Florida before the polls even close.

Interesting. Got any specifics on a vote that hasn't finished yet?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26009 posts)
Believe me VA with many members of my family in politics i know real well what they are

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5771 posts)
VA Trump has already won Florida

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5771 posts)
I think I now understand why Mickey thinks Trump will win in a landslide.

Everyone he knows in Mudboot LA or Cowfuck TX is voting Trump. Therefore, the whole country must be voting the same way.

I know it's a "fart in a hurricane", but you should consider learning about what the Electoral College is, Mickey.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26009 posts)
Trump is looking real good, My brother went to the place in Louisiana we have been voting for the last 30 years and has never see the turnout like there was today and that was at 11 AM and every single vote is for Trump

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5771 posts)
Yeah, Political Bullshit shoveling, and disposing thereof should be a hot business these days! Should hit it's peak today. There needs to be a law that says that for every shovel of Pandershit spewed out , if not made effective after election by the winner, will cost the winner a public ass paddling.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 236  Next »
121 to 130 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.