Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 198  Next »
121 to 130 of 1977
User Details are only visible to members.
The way the rich, once rich, stay rich is by investing their wealth in productive entities. Manufacturing Businesses, Real estate, Farming, Transportation, Medical, Mining, Chemical, Oil, Pharmaceutical, Computer, Construction, Banks. Those business entities comprise the driving force of our economy. Stop investment in those vital recourses, and our country will look just like Greece. Every time the rich invest, they risk losing their wealth if the business does not survive and prosper. If that investment capital is taken from them as taxes, the Government, great with good intention, terrible with business acumen, will piss it down a rat-hole. The very strength of our nation is dependent on this investment strategy. The point is, the more successful we get, the more prosperity will enter the main stream of America.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2124 posts)
TBR, JUB AND ETC, you people are crazy. We should not have a one percent rich, it should be 5 or 10 percent rich. If you don't get your job from the government the only other place is rich people. How many jobs do the bottom 25 percent provide?????. NONE! Get a life and imitate the rich by doing what they do and you can become rich.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Sexy: You really don't think that the ruling class ( rich) didn't cause the " economic downfall", while now we learn most have gain millions from their deeds.

Does this not seem criminal to you?

I don't have a problem with a "rich" that have made their wealth through; intelligence, work, creative thinking and pure luck ( lottery lol).

The type of behaviors by these criminals ( to include the political system) is/has destroyed lives of many Americans and that is both a moral crime, spiritual crime and worst than either drugs or gangbanging has ever done I his country.

No problem with rich , hate criminals!!!

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Someone needs to take their medicine...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19910 posts)
Same old Bullshit! Those RICH no-good bastards are ripping off the poor, and the middle classes. Lets screw them again, and then all the poor people will have a perfect life. Free everything! "Vote for ME!," they all say by knee jerk rote: I'll even pass RULES that will wipe your very own ass - for free. It's not fair that poor people have to do that kind of thing. Oh, and to repeat one more time: The Rich are evil and greedy. They deserve to pay for your lunch because they are so evil. And so rich. YEP, same old BULLSHIT! And the poor get poorer every time they believe the same old, tired, but lovable, BULLSHIT. So everybody: Lets vote for BUILLSHIT! Lets get poorer and poorer as we believe we are getting better. Lets calm our selves down with free drugs. Lets not blame the Pols, let's burn down our cities and kill the cops. WONDERFUL! Sorry, but that "debate" made me want to vomit. Even the Dem Wilmington newspaper this morning listed the multitude of lies told by every one of them.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2124 posts)
"I hope women aren't shallow enough to vote for her just because she is a women."

There are a huge number who will vote for her for precisely that reason.

There are also a significant number - but probably less - that will vote against her for the exact same reason.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
Demoblood Debate: Finally got to hear one live. What a complete waste of time. These three were much more civil and Presidential than the other party but substance, still waiting.

All three talked about Federal Grants for college, yet failed to mention peoe 28th felonies are ineligible for Pell or any other type of Grant.

Love how Queen Hilliary injected her sex into the debate. I hope women aren't shallow enough to vote for her just because she is a women.

Bernie was authentic and Governor Mallery? gave some enlightened response but his record in Maryland doesn't support his comments.

Where is Ralph Nader when we need him.

What a choice we have for 2016.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1972 posts)
I just read Canada is taking 25,000 refugees. Do you really believe that border is degradable? As O stated before on the refugee issue, send them to Saudi and Kuwait. Those two have been the initial funders of this problem.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1972 posts)
Your so right sexy, and we better quit fucking around and do it, Just think whats to come from alllllllllllllllllllllllll the terrorist training camps right here in our back yards.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5673 posts)
Ya might want to go back and read my note written a few hours before the Paris attacks. Re-read it. More is to come. It won't stop until we take of the gloves. These people value their families above all else beside their brainwashed religious beliefs. The time has come to first warn them, and then, sorry to say, obliterate the villages from whence they come. That, they will understand! It's time to change our rules of engagement!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2124 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ... 198  Next »
121 to 130 of 1977
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.