Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 2061291012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn, now that you mention it, that's just what happened.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
During the Bush years, Americans were lead to believe that bucatini was a weapon of mass destruction.

Idiot Americans couldn't tell the difference between elbow macaroni and Texas toast? How could they be expected to know the variety of pastas offered by Giada De Laurentiis? How could they be expected to differentiate between a 'mushroom cloud' and the political aspirations of America's ugliest woman, Condoleeza Rice?

After the theft of two presidential elections and degradation of American values, America became a wasteland of Rethuglican deceit.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6801 posts)
Here's a real stretch...

The Rethuglicans will manage to fuck up even more than they are now and will be voted OUT of the majority in congress in 2014 DESPITE the Gerrymandering they were able to ram through at the state level. They THINK they are bulletproof in their districts.... sounds like 'unskewed polls' all over again.

Did you know that historians (real, serious ones that actually write award winning books) are beginning to call the decade of 2000-2010 the 'Fail' decade?

Hell of a legacy for Bush, huh?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3492 posts)
""Oh goody. A discussion of intellectual property law by those intellectual legal beagles Robert and Fj."

"Great. Fun, send me your Paypal address so I can send a request for money to replace my keyboard. :-) "

Now how would the douche know what I am posting? I guess I own his pea brained mind.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Oh goody. A discussion of intellectual property law by those intellectual legal beagles Robert and Fj."

Great. Fun, send me your Paypal address so I can send a request for money to replace my keyboard. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
" I wanted to see if we could have the self restraint to go 24 hours or more without a political forum posting. "

Personally I was beginning to think the zombie apocalypse had come and I just hadn't heard about it...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3492 posts)
Ahuh, fun why did you have to go and ruin the 18 hours of silence in the political forums. I wanted to see if we could have the self restraint to go 24 hours or more without a political forum posting.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
Wasn't that the name of the pub on "Three's Company"?

Oh wait never mind....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Oh goody. A discussion of intellectual property law by those intellectual legal beagles Robert and Fj.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Fjep:

Lol, please sight your scourse. Because anyone who has done any research paper in the last 50 years can tell you that you are copying and pasting another's work, making direct quotes. The trick is to site the work.

If you do not have a name, you post unknown and from where. However Internet blogs/forums like these only require a name.

As the sites tos bluntly state that we all want anonimity, your ID must be kept private.

There for unless you are going to come forward and make a claim of ownership and demand that your quote be removed from future printing of said books. Anyone can quote you and labor you as unknown.

Please take a English 101 course.

ht tp://ia.juniata.ed u/citation/mla/mla05.htm

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!