Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is not only HFT, this is the general consensus among Republicans from Romney on down.

I don't know why they think their votes are more valuable than others, but I don't understand a lot of things people believe...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"Rather than agonize over whether some poor people get more "stuff" than they paid for, and imagine how they might be squeezed to pay as much as YOU paid; why not imagine how those with ample wealth might pay our society for the fact they've collected much more than their share."

OUT, I think we have gone a little off track here. It's not a question of "agonizing" about it. HFT made a claim that under Obama and the reason he won reelection was because of all the 'Free Stuff" they would be and have been receiving under him. I asked HFT if he would kindly list all this "stuff" that they have been getting only since he first came to office and any new "stuff" that they would be additionally getting between now and his last day in office in 2017. I do not believe it is a complicated question to answer, but I'm still waiting for him to reply with a specific list.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Kennedy's

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You forgot the Roosevelts.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Liberals and Moderates can have Movements....

But isn't it an oxymoron for a "Conservative Movement"?

Seriously, don't they cancel each other out?

Amarillo TX
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
"That's aready happened once, it's why the progressive movement started."

I'd like to hear more about this.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"You may or may not have paid toward a certain road. If you live in Alabama, you likely paid nothing for a state or county road in Wisconsin. But you may drive on it, for free. "

Wisconsin doesn't receive any federal money?, or anything? Part of my money that pays for other things, so maybe they can pay for a road out of a different account

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two Wisconsin state agencies have failed to follow federal law and their own policies in issuing economic development grants, the U.S. government said in a strongly worded letter sent to Gov. Scott Walker's administration.

The Wisconsin State Journal reported Wednesday that the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's Aug. 12 letter ordered Walker's administration to improve the distribution of economic development money.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
You may or may not have paid toward a certain road. If you live in Alabama, you likely paid nothing for a state or county road in Wisconsin. But you may drive on it, for free.

Rather than agonize over whether some poor people get more "stuff" than they paid for, and imagine how they might be squeezed to pay as much as YOU paid; why not imagine how those with ample wealth might pay our society for the fact they've collected much more than their share.

Rich people haven't "created" wealth out of nothing. They've collected it, by means legal and illegal, from our society. Left to their own devices, they'd take it all.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"If you drive down a road, you're getting "free stuff". Duh. "

And then the dumb fuck tries to defend his point. LMAO!! I think his pic is next to the definition of Libtard.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
"You know it wouldn't costs so much to build and maintain a road if more than half the road crew wouldn't stand around with the thumbs up their ass and actually do some work,"

I believe you, but what has this got to do with "free stuff" from BHO? The above has been gong on since the 1920s.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!