Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
11 to 20 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with tbr, trump will absolutely get revenge. It might not be right away but id bet money on it.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(195 posts)
BIG massive 60 ft sign neon light ...pointed right at Obama's 10 million dollar beachfront home in Hawaii!!! Wait beachfront what happened to sea level rise and global warming?????

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
Trump is 70 years old and has a long history of taking revenge on anyone who crosses him.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Don't think that Trump is going to change now...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20558 posts)
Distance the ultimate revenge is the Wall and the death of Obamacare and showing the country all the criminal actions by the Obama goverment.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
while the Obama-Trump roast at the Media Dinner a few years ago may have galzanized the idea for Trump running. Now that he is President, I would prefer he not waste any time with revenge or any other efforts that will take away from efforts to restart the economy and bring America back from the brink. It is sufficient that History will judge Obama's Presidency in whatever manner it determines is relevant.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(294 posts)
Having I dont blame Trump if he did. The viscous roast that Obama gave him on national TV is why Trump ran in the first place...what a great way to rub it in...The sign should be in flashing multi colored lights that keep Obama awake at night from the brightness. Vengeance is going to be fun for Trump.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
My point is that the pledge is one of those stupid right wing meme that are totally false. The pledge is widely recited all over the country.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20558 posts)
tbr,"My 7 year old recites the pledge every morning in school. And every week at his cub scout meetings. In California." When the pledge is said it is a pledge to our Country and EVERY CITIZEN. Proud of your child.

Nocal, preparing to do what Obama pictured at dinner. On top of White House, Trump puts, "TRUMP'S WHITE HOUSE"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
My 7 year old recites the pledge every morning in school. And every week at his cub scout meetings.

In California.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20558 posts)
Shade Trump ran because Obama mocked him viciously at a roast in front of the world a couple of years ago. Trump now is going to destroy everything that Obama and the Democratic elites wanted to turn America into. Democrats have been trying to make America part of one world order, part of an open no border world since the election of Woodrow Wilson 100 years ago. Trump is going to turn America back into a country with the pledge of allegiance in the classrooms and a Wall of the Mexican border. American will become a nation of Americans again with all immigrants becoming Americans and speaking English..the melting pot that make America great is back. Our jobs and busienses will stay in America..The 100 year old liberal/Democratic dream of one world order died with Trump winning the election.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2455 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
11 to 20 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.