Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 20612910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"The left hates the religious right with their fake morals and obstructionism."

There is a BIG difference between the Right and the Religious Far Right. IMO even the Right would not like to see the Far Right running the country. This country is changing as it always has and again IMO, the Far Right will never have enough votes to elect a POTUS. Would you honestly want Pat Robertson running the country?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Joan:

Not true, you have a democracy with only having one party or a hundred parties. Democracy is about choices and if you cannot choose to be less radical, constrain your greed and learn to accept your social responsibilities, then you are he one limiting your responsibilities.

What happened in the eastern block before WWII was born out of WWI with the allies forcing the easy to pay back the war debt at an insane rate... The west demanded too much and the east fought back and became radical in the process.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
"here is the deal, while the left hates the right"

I don't "hate" the RIght. In fact there are some things that I am actually for, like the death penalty and financial responsibility, which they promise, but never seem to do. The Right who post here keep throwing around the term "free stuff" and all I am asking is for a list of this so called "stuff" under BHO. What's so hard about that?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
The left hates the religious right with their fake morals and obstructionism. People who bow to G. Norquist and Koch brothers..I can tell you that I have a great respect for Chris Christie and Bobby Jindal..they are head and shoulder about the rest. If this duo runs 2016..they may have good shot at the presidency and will be good for our country.

New York NY
Username hidden
(318 posts)
here is the deal, while the left hates the right and the right hates the left, with out both systems you don't have a democracy. Each side keeps the other side in check and some what honest...And to slip into a system of to much left or right can lead to what happened in Eastern Europe and Germany in the 30's and 40's

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
"... isn't it an oxymoron for a "Conservative Movement"?

bowel movement, maybe

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I predict that the rightie wingnuts here will become even less relevant to the national conversation than their party is...

Have any of you neo-clowns actually read a real newspaper or checked ANY news source besides NewsMax in the last couple of weeks? Your party is self-immolating...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
LQQK: You are of NO improtance to me or the world. I don't have to give a low life like you a REPORT. If you can't see the FREE STUFF AND THE FREELOADERS then you are one of them. Keep your demands to yourself.

Translation: I can't. All I can do is make outrageous statements and blow smoke out of my ass, like "Romney will win all 50 states". Your response is typical of the Right. No wonder Romney lost with his "cut taxes and increase defense spending. His "I have a plan." You don't need to know it, just trust me and watch the magic happen. Well Bullshit to that said the majority of America. BTW, what is improtance? Is that a "Freudian" slip? Sounds like you may have a problem with ED. LMAO.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"This is not only HFT, this is the general consensus among Republicans from Romney on down."

I agree. HFT has not been the only GOPer posting over and over the generic term "Free Stuff." However he was the last poster on this thread to do so and it is why I decided to ask him for a specific list, which as of yet he has not responded to.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"granted these men did make America what it is to day, but at the same tme they where ruthless and power hungry. "

True, also don't forget what these fortunes have done in charitable works since then.

Prohibition was a 'progressive' idea.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16848 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!