Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 196  Next »
101 to 110 of 1951
User Details are only visible to members.
Demoblood Debate: Finally got to hear one live. What a complete waste of time. These three were much more civil and Presidential than the other party but substance, still waiting.

All three talked about Federal Grants for college, yet failed to mention peoe 28th felonies are ineligible for Pell or any other type of Grant.

Love how Queen Hilliary injected her sex into the debate. I hope women aren't shallow enough to vote for her just because she is a women.

Bernie was authentic and Governor Mallery? gave some enlightened response but his record in Maryland doesn't support his comments.

Where is Ralph Nader when we need him.

What a choice we have for 2016.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
I just read Canada is taking 25,000 refugees. Do you really believe that border is degradable? As O stated before on the refugee issue, send them to Saudi and Kuwait. Those two have been the initial funders of this problem.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
Your so right sexy, and we better quit fucking around and do it, Just think whats to come from alllllllllllllllllllllllll the terrorist training camps right here in our back yards.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Ya might want to go back and read my note written a few hours before the Paris attacks. Re-read it. More is to come. It won't stop until we take of the gloves. These people value their families above all else beside their brainwashed religious beliefs. The time has come to first warn them, and then, sorry to say, obliterate the villages from whence they come. That, they will understand! It's time to change our rules of engagement!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1745 posts)
jubambd,

I remember that well. I already had all the guns I wanted at that point, but ammo became a problem for me. You're also right about the bullets. Lead and brass are poor man's gold, and will be even more valuable someday.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(915 posts)
Andrew : As a self-admitted gun enthusiast it isn't just Muslims buying up guns and especially ( Assault type weapons). Shortly after Sandy Hook in Sept 2012 , you couldn't find a assault type rifle for under 2000.00.

Seems the only group that isn't buying these weapons are Black people. In fact many are turning guns in thanks to these sellout Al Sharpton like pimps Preachers allowing this crap to take place in their churches. All the local city leadership has to so is throw some Grant money their way and these Pimps will sell their own Mother's soul. Encouraging law abiding citizens to turn in guns at this time in history is genocide . Guns &ammo will not only protect your family but can be used to to barter for life saving drugs or water during the coming times.

Evryone should be buying more guns and ammo

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
With all the refugees New Orleans just took in,, Dumb fucks. Just give it a little time The French quarter will get hit because it has crowds of thousands on the streets all the time, Mardi Gras there is normally one million people for that event. Time will tell.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Andrew, I said the Black Friday and Malls idea years and years ago. Thank OWEBAMA for it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
One of my uncles works for a very popular national gun and outdoor products chain. He's told me about all the Muslims who are arming up. Anyone with a green card, legal immigrant or refugee, can legally purchase guns. According to him, it's a regular occurrence for a woman in a burka, who obviously doesn't know jack shit about guns to come in with a wad of cash and purchase one, or multiple, AK47 rifles.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(915 posts)
Paris style attacks on Black Friday mall crowds in America.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(915 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 196  Next »
101 to 110 of 1951
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.