Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, here's where we all lay it right out.

Put on your Nostradamus hat and break out the Tarot cards but make a prediction for the upcoming elections. National. State. Local.

Don't hold back!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
1 to 10 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Not dead but rare. My daughter cant find any ambitious college kids in Santa Barbara. She is running for class president unopposed.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
It's not dead in my family, either, @YLM!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2203 posts)
YLM you must have raised your kids same way I did mine. If you break it.fix it, I f you want nice things, Earn them. And if you break the law, Well we will have to talk about that. You are a true American.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5766 posts)
Even my 2 year old grandson knows better than to blame something he's done on someone else regardless who says or does something first. Taking responsibility for one's own actions are lesson #1 in this family. Unfortunately, it seems to be a dying value.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
It is relevant, in that, you keep bringing it up. I mean after all Senator Warren claimed she was 1/99th American Indian (I guess she wanted to qualify for college money). When they found out she was exaggerated it hardly mattered. Now when John McCain was born on a military base, that ended up with him making the info available. They did not haave a problem finding out the Bush 43 got a C in some college class. Now I always thought the claim was bullshit ... but why make a big deal out of it unless you plan to use it as a way to race-bait ... surprise, surprise ... Now President Obama could have very easily ended it, but President-Elect Trump did end it.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(289 posts)
Awesome words YLM

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5766 posts)
Who started it is irrelevant. Hillary is irrelevant.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
Yourlov Hilary started the birther issue. What it was about is that Obama registered as a foreign national on his Harvard college application, He lied to get into Harvard.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2424 posts)
Any birther deserves to be mocked. He brought that on himself.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
@FF&D maybe so, but I still think it would be a complete was of time. Once you win, you have to consolidate support. In this case, legislative support, in other words, do a deal ...

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(289 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
1 to 10 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.