Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 236  Next »
91 to 100 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
You've certainly earned it....

...in spite of probably being unaware that it was Obama who made that possible...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26029 posts)
VA I think I can smoke a Cuban this time? Never had a doubt on Trump. The American people are tired of the trash in Washington and have spoken.

Mickey.

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
Well, I guess the predictions were wrong.

I haven't looked at any morning results yet, but I'm hoping recreational Marijuana passed in California.

I don't smoke pot, but I may need something other than alcohol to get me through the next four years.

Congratulations President elect Trump. The people have trusted you the most powerful office in the world. Don't fuck it up.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20593 posts)
Ok nevermind - it's 9:32 am and it's already recovered.

If you really sold during the night, you just lost a lot of money.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26029 posts)
"Halfway through executing the sell / redistribute orders I get locked out. Just great. A depression looms? "

There are a lot of people who will sit back, let you all sell, crash the market, and then buy back in and ride the wave back up when it rebounds in a few days. Unless you think it's going to go down and stay down, you're only locking in your losses.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26029 posts)
I've always thought those colors were backwards. Democrats should be red.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1684 posts)
Might be a land slide when it's all said and done. They are still counting votes. A lot of red on that map.

New York NY
Username hidden
(1099 posts)
Well,, might not have been a landslide, But i said it. God bless America

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5775 posts)
Definitely wow. The GOP will (sort of) have their run of the place for four years. I say "sort of" because the GOP overall has a crap relationship with Trump so I don't know how well they can do things together.

Taken from electoral-vote . com

The GOP is going to get a nice, long run with its hands on the levers of power. The party has the White House for at least four years. The House is gerrymandered nine ways to Sunday, and the Senate map in 2018 is ghastly for the blue team, so they will have Congress for four years.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26029 posts)
yourluvrman,

I didn't post this before, but this is the kind of stuff I read on a daily basis. This is from my favorite "conspiracy theory" writer. He's been more accurate than any other. This is the moneyshot quote. The whole article is worth reading.

Global Elites Are Getting Ready To Blame You For The Coming Financial Crash

*I continue to hold to the position I always have — that Donald Trump is going to be ALLOWED into the White House, and that this will be a prelude to economic crisis. The stage is being set for a grand finale to our ongoing financial collapse. The great villain behind the whole disaster will be revealed, and we will be told that the villain is us. By “us" I mean conservative movements in general, though, the mainstream media and globalist spokesmen refer to us more often today as “populists", or maybe "deplorables". Those people who think this brand of “conspiracy” is too far fetched because it requires an inordinate level of political and economic control have not really thought the situation through.*

alt-market. com/articles/3034-global-elites-are-getting-ready-to-blame-you-for-the-coming-financial-crash

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1684 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 236  Next »
91 to 100 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.