Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 236  Next »
81 to 90 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
DT, thanks for explaining to VA. He is usually quicker on the pick-up than that.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
here is what to expect in this year: GOP is moving forward to repeal AHA. If you visit doc office you may be asked to provide a credit card which will be charge for an estimate of your actual physical. These money will be put in an escrow account..after which you will get your physical. The billing will be submitted to your insurance company. If the insurance reimburse 100% you will get your escrow back..they reimburse 80% you get 80%. IF they decline to pay..well you will loose your escrow same goes if you dont have an insurance. If you have Medicare which you luck finding a private office..better go to the local ER. As of now GOP has not put forward a plan for healthcare. hope that helps.

New York NY
Username hidden
(885 posts)
VA I said way back Obama and the scum that work with him Created Trump.

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5772 posts)
The Futures rebounded when they realized that Trump would be good for business, if they took the time to read his proposal, rather than trying to figure out how much to donate to the Clinton Foundation .... only kidding !!!!

I listened to Trump last night, Clinton this morning, Obama midday. All gave excellent speeches and I do not expect any silliness in the coming months. I listened to Ryan and McConnell and believe the time for bullshit is over and the Federal Government will start the long process of being a service provider to the public rather than a burden.

While I recognize the initial apprehension of some, you need to remember when Obama was elected the same apprehension was present. Eight years later, the conclusion was the same, can we please start taking care of the business of Americans rather than the business of everyone on the planet. The realization is clear, you cannot help someone else, if you cannot take care of yourself. This election is a re-enforcement of that underlying principle.

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(295 posts)
I did nothing too. Where's my credit?

Ridiculous.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26021 posts)
He didn't do anything, VA! That's the beauty of it.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
VA nothing..its just the Democrats media machine was trying to scare people into voting for Clinton. The media claimed that the markets would crash and everyone's 401k would crash with it if Trump won.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2477 posts)
What the fuck did he do that calmed it?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26021 posts)
In his first act as President Elect, Trump has calmed down the markets and they are now performing positively, especially stocks that are related to infrastructure building and Defense; Caterpillar, Lockheed, etc.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
The American economy has been so destroyed by the Democrats that everyone is dependent on goverment money in one way or another. Th9is was part of the Democratic Cartel's plan for the complete control of the American people and the economy.

Trump is going to have to bring real manufacturing back to America and wean the country off of government money.Tough job but our freedoms and children depend on it.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2477 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 236  Next »
81 to 90 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.