Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 198  Next »
81 to 90 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy, you certainly have a point there.

I'm just trying to understand the folks marching through the commercial district of Chicago and shutting down business....

what does that have to do with a cop shooting a person?

Did the store owners have something to do with that killing??

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(1126 posts)
rabbit, get a life, all you have is "white guilt". For no reason at all.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2518 posts)
"Blacks living in the cotton states were much better off then the Blacks living in the cities of the north."

HFT - you didn't say compared to up north, you said they had it better as slaves than "wherever they came from".

If they had it so poorly up North, being free and all, why didn't they travel south to sell themselves into slavery? For that matter, if the slaves were all so happy and well treated then why did so many risk their lives to escape?

Truly sir, you have serious issues. I feel my faith in humanity drop every time I read some hateful drivel you write.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3471 posts)
Ummm, as someone that has marched on city hall many times I simply don't see what there is to march on in the example you used.

As horrendous as the crime was, as you said, the boys were caught and admitted to their crimes. I expect that charges will be pressed and they will be convicted.

Now, if they get short sentences or somehow get away with it due to a prosecution blunder I could see marching on city hall. As it stands, I don't see how a march on city hall would make any sort of point.

It's quite unlike a cop shooting a kid 16 times AND the police trying to cover up the truth of the matter/protect one of their own by withholding the footage

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3471 posts)
Shortly before this young Black man was unnecessarily shot sixteen times by one nitwit Cop, three young Black men broke into a house, then raped and head shot her a pregnant White Pastor's daughter, killing her and her unborn infant while her one year old daughter was in an adjacent room. These wonder boys have been caught, and have each admitted their crimes. I wonder why hundreds, or thousands of White Folks haven't decided to have a march in Chicago as a result. Maybe burn up half a city like Baltimore! Apparently, such disgusting butchery doesn't seem to piss off white people enough to seek revenge on people having nothing to do with the initial provocation. I guess White Lives don't matter that much any more. Only Black lives seem to matter these days.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2057 posts)
Rabbit, there are plenty of people who use the terms "free" and "secure" synonymously. While they wouldn't go as far to equate it with slavery, lots of people think that being cared for by the State is a fair trade-off when it comes to giving up certain freedoms.

Someone here - not saying who - responded to a statement I made about the escalating government intrusion into health care with "well at least I'll have my "liberty", whatever the fuck that means."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24778 posts)
Speaking of people who shouldn't vote because they know nothing...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19499 posts)
rabbit, Blacks living in the cotton states were much better off then the Blacks living in the cities of the north. If you owned slaves and they worked for you would you take care of them. It would be good business, right. Everything around you is your slave, these things serve you. Do you take care of them. Or do you not take care and throw things away?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2518 posts)
" The slaves lived better in the cotton States then where ever they came from"

That's right! Living free with your family, making your own decisions and not being whipped within an inch if your life and living in chains sucks! I'm sure if they explained to them the wonderful life waiting for them as slaves they would have boarded those boats willingly.

SMFH

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3471 posts)
Wow! Someone mentioned the murder in Chicago. I watched this video and for some reason wasn't surprised. What I was surprised about was the aparent attempt to hide it by "Liberal Emmauel" the same former Chief of Staff for President Obama. The fact that they kept tape undercovers for 13 months and the police tech squad want to local businesses to erase tapes from their survalliences cams. These weren't regular police but IT representatives.

And some on here complain about the issue of racism. Individual racism is a condition that is negotiable and frankly I appreciate the open racist . The bigger issues is the insitutional racism that is a component of the capitiolistc system still lives. I wouldn't expect most White people to get it but you must admit this Chicago cover-up is a shinning example of the work left to do. How is that? If you watch the video there are many policeman standing whe this "monster" shot this human ( 16) times and then reloaded. This "monster" had ( 20) allegations of abuse before this event.

I was suprisingly surprised of the national police establishment were all in support of him being charged. One former chief rightly mentioned the responsibility of other police to step across that "thin blue line" and get ride of these monsters. Same on Chicago though. How much power does a institution like a major police department have on the lives of people . Life and death. Still think there is no racism?

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 198  Next »
81 to 90 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.