Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 2061291071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Except me and VA."

Except VA and me. FIFY

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
No, Robert, most voters are stupid.

Most people are assholes.

Except me and VA. And I'm beginning to wonder about VA...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Fun:

No clue how far hazleton is from. Brick NJ, and no I do not enjoy football or Twinkies. (actually never ate one... They simply do not appear appitising.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Va:

Your problem isn't that people are stupid or assholes. It is that you are arrogant and are upset that your way of life may change soon because the plaociety you live in and your political party have abused for so long has finally started to stand up to you for a change.

Get over it or leave. If these forms do anything but amuse you, why stay?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
"intelegint"

Robert, how far is Hazleton from Brick NJ? Did you inherit any love for Twinkies and the Giants?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"deducted points fir the use of such words"

Minus one for you.

I tend to try to reply at a level commensurate with the statement made. A stupid statement like that gets a very low level reply.

I have lately been losing patience more easily. Mostly because there are very few people on here from either side who are not either 1. Stupid 2. Assholes 3. Stupid assholes.

I realize I have come off as vitriolic as of late. My frustration with "the common man" (something you would often say) has led me to want to write off most of humanity.

I still primarily use this site for what we joined it for - pussy for me and cock for her. In friends and ongoing play partners, I like them to be intelligent (irrespective of their political leanings), but for the purposes of just nailing her to the wall I don't really care how much of a vapid twit is or how she votes.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18754 posts)
Va:

Stupider?

I know it is a word, but damn man. You are always trying to act more intelegint that the rest of us here... That word ranks along side got and gotten. Two words I attempt to never use as they sound like words illiterates would use.

Both my teachers and my parents harrassed me (parents) or deducted points fir the use of such words. (teachers) And both of my parents didn't apply themselves in school.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Neither Mickey nor HFT need to be called out.

They are so submerged in the conservative bile that they couldn't hear you anyway...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17342 posts)
""Hopefully you will all just keep up with the same old shit and never see another GOP POTUS for decades, if ever."

It IS what every Republican with any machinations for 2014 have been saying repeatedly for two weeks now...

Just sayin'

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(3487 posts)
"Hopefully you will all just keep up with the same old shit and never see another GOP POTUS for decades, if ever."

Uh huh.

That's an even stupider prediction than "Romney in a landslide". Congrats.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18754 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!