Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 236  Next »
61 to 70 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, those are the facts. Sorry some of you don't realize I have been paying for Medicare every month ever since it was created 50 years ago. That amount of money paid into Medicare over all those months, if compounded and paid just 5% interest would leave plenty left over from the payments just made for my care. Apparently some of you aren't old enough, or have chosen not to pay these premiums or you are dimwits. Medicare was designed to pay it's own way from individual participants monthly deductions. Just like Social Security, it is designed to be self funding, and had both of them not been thieved by our dishonest Government, they would be stable programs.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
tbr, The Monkey knows all. Hire it as your Mentor and you move up in our world.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Monkey fucking a typewriter

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20597 posts)
Sexy your post shows the death of medicine in America. Doctors and Hospital need to over charge Medicare to make up for all the free care they are forced to give at the ER. Obamacare has not closed the ER to free care. Obamacare has taken away the ability of the doctors and hospitals to overcharge Medicare to make up for all the money lost to the free care at the ER. God help anyone with health insurance from walking into a hospital in America. This is the only place that the doctors and hospital can now over charge to make up for the money lost at the ER. These poor people will be over diagnosed and told they have to have surgery when they dont, spinal stenosis is the scam that is being used by hospitals to run up the bill. Hospital are cutting people and destroying their backs to run up the bill in a desperate attempt to stay open.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2491 posts)
This might be interesting for some of you: The total initial charges for all the work performed on me was just over $26,800. Hospitals and affiliated Dr's must accept Medicare's evaluation of what they can charge, and Medicare allowed only $10,115 in my case, and there were 51 charges. Then Medicare paid the "providers" 80% of what Medicare allowed, or $8,082, leaving my Medigap Insurance to pay the rest. What most don't realize is that that huge Medicare rejection of the initial charge is kind of standard, and amounted in my case to 39% of the initial charges.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Good advice, DT, now why didn't I think about that?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
sexy ... how many times have you been told to cut down on those acrobatic orgies you attend !!! LOL !!!

Calverton NY
Username hidden
(297 posts)
Medicare in Deleawre must be different. I just had back to back major operations, and was in the hospital for 5 weeks total. With the exception of the damned buzzers going off and the nurses taking blood samples all night long, the service was excellent, polite, expert, and most of the nurses were Yummie. I have a Medigap insurance that, together with Medicare paid for it all!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
@looking- who was that economist your are talking about?

New York NY
Username hidden
(1099 posts)
bigduke31 I said..if you are on Medicare wish you luck getting into an private office.. There is no such thing as not messy healthcare...none..

New York NY
Username hidden
(894 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 236  Next »
61 to 70 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.