Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 196  Next »
61 to 70 of 1951
User Details are only visible to members.
rabbit, Blacks living in the cotton states were much better off then the Blacks living in the cities of the north. If you owned slaves and they worked for you would you take care of them. It would be good business, right. Everything around you is your slave, these things serve you. Do you take care of them. Or do you not take care and throw things away?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1886 posts)
" The slaves lived better in the cotton States then where ever they came from"

That's right! Living free with your family, making your own decisions and not being whipped within an inch if your life and living in chains sucks! I'm sure if they explained to them the wonderful life waiting for them as slaves they would have boarded those boats willingly.

SMFH

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2939 posts)
Wow! Someone mentioned the murder in Chicago. I watched this video and for some reason wasn't surprised. What I was surprised about was the aparent attempt to hide it by "Liberal Emmauel" the same former Chief of Staff for President Obama. The fact that they kept tape undercovers for 13 months and the police tech squad want to local businesses to erase tapes from their survalliences cams. These weren't regular police but IT representatives.

And some on here complain about the issue of racism. Individual racism is a condition that is negotiable and frankly I appreciate the open racist . The bigger issues is the insitutional racism that is a component of the capitiolistc system still lives. I wouldn't expect most White people to get it but you must admit this Chicago cover-up is a shinning example of the work left to do. How is that? If you watch the video there are many policeman standing whe this "monster" shot this human ( 16) times and then reloaded. This "monster" had ( 20) allegations of abuse before this event.

I was suprisingly surprised of the national police establishment were all in support of him being charged. One former chief rightly mentioned the responsibility of other police to step across that "thin blue line" and get ride of these monsters. Same on Chicago though. How much power does a institution like a major police department have on the lives of people . Life and death. Still think there is no racism?

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
BLT, give it up already. Black this, Black that, we are sick of hearing it. The slaves lived better in the cotton States then where ever they came from. Did you succeed in NYC, earn a living and retire in Florida. You must have had a civil service job.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1886 posts)
I may not be a genius at math, but wouldn't the unwilling people who were dragged to this country in the bottom of a slave ship be about 150 years old by now?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5342 posts)
HFT: "Casting votes in Chicago even if they are dead." It that is true, the same could have been said about votes cast in FL that got George W. elected. Let's be even handed with our criticism. As far as black-on-black crime is concerned. This is not new for more reasons than we all know. Mass shootings done by whites cannot be ignored. Crime is spiraling out of control on all fronts. The disparity in wages, lack of employment or under employment is a huge part of the causes so whoever is elected is going to be bombarded with terror at home and abroad. There are all kinds of terror.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
What was done to those people "on the boats" was a despicable abomination. The result, however, has provided the opportunity for today's Blacks to obtain the great lifestyle of an American citizen for their descendants. The key word being opportunity! Today's Black rantings, gang violence, Black on Black killings, and failure to make use of American values are being done by those who denigrate that great sacrifice of their forbearers. Such indolence brings shame to the honor of those who made that terrible sacrifice! Obama has broadened and made political use of that negative divide . Ben Carson would do the reverse. He represents the high class values that can be achieved by fellow members of his race in America, thus bringing honor and appreciation to his forbearers.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
BLT, sorry to say it , but you are wrong. there are too many people that KNOW NOTHING and should not vote. They cancel out the vote of people that know the issues and what is important. The only people that were dragged here in the bottom of a boat and still vote, still cast their vote in Chicago. Even if they are dead.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1886 posts)
While watching the movie "Selma." It is a stark reminder to weed through the BS and pick the best of the worse. You have to vote and that means everyone but especially the unwilling who were dragged to this country in the bottom of a slave ship. Many worked hard to get the right to vote, black and white alike. Not voting is NOT an option.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7382 posts)
2016 Election: I am starting really believe it won't matter who is in the "Whitehouse" as long as you have a Congress that is onstructionist to the levels we have now , we're dommed. I am not talking about standing up for your political values I mean from day one of this administration it has been No! The demobloods weren't very supportive of King George exspecially for his "Great War on Terror" ( Thanks Hilliary). All they had to do is vote No and many of the issue the current President is dealing would have never been. IMO, The way "King George" came into office , I don't blame the " demobloods" for not supporting a "selected Resident" of the Whitehouse. I know you "republibloods" hate history before January 2009. All these problems we're facing all started on Jan 20th, 2009 but most were caused by arrogance, corporate greed and corrosion of the American political system.

I recently saw something on a site that said " if the President wants to get rid of the republican party" just come out for Free Air to breath LOL . Funny but not far from truth.

We don't have the statesmanship that once was requirement to be a politician. Now if your teeth are white and your hair is nice , the money will flow in and the person's integrity and sense of Country will flow out. I find it amazing that poor states in the South would be against the ACA, of course when it is sold as "Obama Care" and that is all these New Age Jesse Helms, Trent Lotts and Strom Thurmonds need to say. This is your New Jim Crow Jr. Control the minds through controlling the media, no matter how much damage you do to the entire country. Sadly "Race Matters".

Does anyone no Micky Mouses race?

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 196  Next »
61 to 70 of 1951
TOPIC: Predictions!!!

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy