Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
31 to 40 of 2356
User Details are only visible to members.
"That tells you exactly who hoped Hillary would win. They own her. Goldman Sachs has their arm up her ass to the elbow."

Lol. Former Goldman Sachs executive Steve Mnuchin appears likely to become Trump's Secretary of the Treasury. Somebody please put Andrew on suicide watch when he realizes that he's been hugging the nuts of a candidate who doesn't care one bit about the little people.

Also, Mnuchin and George Soros partnered a hedge fund together. Mickey, try not to let your head explode.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13315 posts)
Ron and we have sexy wives! One of our clients was Athem Blue Cross in California before Obamacare. We looked at all the data on sick people that used Blue Cross and did the risk of illness analysis so blue Cross could give the healthiest people the lowest rates. We have to know how medicine works in America. We also used to do the same for the life insurance industry except it was risk of death. Frank Dodd and the 0 percent interest rates stopped that part of our busienses.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
"changing the !CD-0 codes to the !CD-10 codes which triples the number of billing codea"

Utter horseshit.

Obamacare had nothing to do with ICD-10. The long-delayed implementation was set for Oct. 1 2012 by the outgoing Bush adminstration and (wrongly) delayed several times by the Obama administration.

Still waiting on that section of the ACA that mandates EHR software..

I'll make easy for you. It wasn't the ACA at all. It was the HITECH Act of 2009.

You.

Don't.

Know.

Shit.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Yet by the way you talked about Obamacare i knew you where modeling something. Huge money is being spent on modeling everything about Obamacare.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
VA then how can you not know of the software that Obamacare forces onto the hospitals and then gives those hospitals millions of dollars to install and train their staff on. How could you not know about Obamacare changing the !CD-0 codes to the !CD-10 codes which triples the number of billing codes. This is how the goverment takes over medicine at the doctor and hospital level.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
One thing you do have correct is that a lot of bullshit "experts" are drafted for court cases.

You seem to be one of them.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Translation:

"I have no idea"

- I find pill mills

- I identify outliers

- I create payment models

- about 20% of what I do is advise health plans and prosecutors as to how to interpret the ACA and other health care/CMS directives.

You are WAY in over your fucking head going toe to toe with me. You have demonstrated this over and over.

I certainly cannot attest to any qualifications your wife may have. But you have consistently proven that you do not know what you are talking about, most of the time.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
VA you need to be in the more informative healthcare information busienses....from the sound of it you are doing the crunching and creating models on the effectiveness of Obamacare. Or something close.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
yet how does medicaid cover cost and make a profit? Because that is what all those people who are getting free care at the ER are being signed up for.

I forgot about the IC-10 Billing codes and that massive software install.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
Hospitals losing money on patient care ? Hospitals are MAkING A KILLLING off the ACA. Before the ACA, charitable care write off for uncollectible debt could be 10 % of your income and your average operating margin was 2 %, Since the passage of the ACA charitable care is near zero and operating margins are almost double digits because they are so aggressive in signing patients up the moment they walk into the doors.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 236  Next »
31 to 40 of 2356
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.