Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Va:

How are you sure that I am not using a random first name? Maybe Robert is a name of a hill?

In truth, I am a single male and it is mostly acceptable for single males to sleep around. (one of societies double standards.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Says the guy who openly uses not only his first name but 3/4 of his last name too, presuming he's not inventing a name....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
Sedu:

You can use most people's names from here and never know who they are. Further ghost never claimed that he would attribute the quotes to your name.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Oh, I understand that once it hits the net it's out there. I was just surprised that someone from within would out others for the benefit of their own purse ;).

Anyway, you said it was a joke. I believe you.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
First: It was an obvious joke. How clueless do you need to be not to see that?

Second, even if it wasn't a joke you personally have zero recourse or anything to say about it. You (anyone with an assumed attitude about this, thank you) typed it in a public forum, the moment it appeared here in the fora it was no longer your property. The site owners MIGHT have a case, but not anyone here. I could write a book, use any 'names' I choose and all the dialog and make a million, and you have no claim to any of it. Period.

Please, look it up...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
So then just write some shit down, make it up and sell it as facts. Why save anything from a swingers website where people rely on discretion, if you don't have to prove anything, just lie, you do it regularly in fact. But to have people from the inside threaten the privacy of others by outing them is a bit, on the odd side. It's ok, no one will hold it against you, someone with your cerebral disability can not understand this.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Sedu:

No need to say where he obtained then stock material. Anyone can compile it and sell it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Don't forget to send out the royalty checks...

;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
"I've been copying the righties posts here for months. I'm going to sell it as 'stock dialog' "

I see, where pray-tell will you tell them that you pilfered it from?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Ghost:

You need only turn on fox noise and you obtain all the free consperisy theories you want.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!