Predictions!!! : Swingers Discussion 2061291021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPredictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1450   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

Lol, please sight your scourse. Because anyone who has done any research paper in the last 50 years can tell you that you are copying and pasting another's work, making direct quotes. The trick is to site the work.

If you do not have a name, you post unknown and from where. However Internet blogs/forums like these only require a name.

As the sites tos bluntly state that we all want anonimity, your ID must be kept private.

There for unless you are going to come forward and make a claim of ownership and demand that your quote be removed from future printing of said books. Anyone can quote you and labor you as unknown.

Please take a English 101 course.

ht tp://ia.juniata.ed u/citation/mla/mla05.htm

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
Robert again you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. It is illegal to sell other peoples words without their permission. Copying the words is legal though very much stalkerish, but selling them is illegal. Always has been, always will be.

I imagine the person in question is just a wacko with a vivid imagination though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
Fjep:

The tos do not affect copyright law and that is all I am commenting on.

As for copyrights... Again. Anything you post maybe reported. You can take what I said and quote it as unknown in a book and then sell the book. You aren't claiming ownership over the quote, but attributed it to an unknown person.(which technically speaking we are all unknown to eachother.)

Think of it like this. You can gain access to the forums without bein logged in. You simply will not see the names of who posted what. So if someone were to see a quote posted, they will not see a name other than unknown.

This makes quoting all post here as unknown legal.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
Robert you do not know what you are talking about. Go back to school, if they will let you in the doors. BTW if it is not too difficult read the terms of service for the site. They are very lengthy so we will see you in about a year.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
Fjep:

No copy right laws would be violated. The forums are a place to share ideas, not proof read stories.

If ghost said he was selling the stories from the story section, you would have a case to argue and I would be inclined to agree. More over ghost would be copy pasting people's quotes, it is done all the time and is legal so long as he doesn't state that he made the quote.

Look for the quote being attributed to unknown.

There are many quotes from unknown scourses.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
"Blatant violation of site TOS, whoever it is hopefully Wayne has been watching. Also violating copyright laws."

Now that we have heard from the site's legal dept, I'll desist...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
Jeez guys he was trollin' to piss you off and you totally took the bait....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
"I've been copying the righties posts here for months. I'm going to sell it as 'stock dialog' "

Blatant violation of site TOS, whoever it is hopefully Wayne has been watching. Also violating copyright laws. But a lot of folks would just consider them a douche.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19366 posts)
That is what you get when you are tired... Work almost over, go home, to bed and sleep.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7480 posts)
"presuming he's not inventing a name."

I thought that covered me in the event Robert Hill (or Hilfiger, or Hilstone, or whatever) wasn't your real name.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1450   End
TOPIC: Predictions!!!