Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ... 198  Next »
1521 to 1530 of 1978
User Details are only visible to members.
" At his age, already with four stents and a BMI that puts him well into the obese category, along with working long and physically demanding hours, his chances of seeing retirement are slim to none. I doubt his grandchildren will ever know him other then in pictures. "

fj are you REALLY this dim a bulb or are you just stirring drama? STFU and stop being a child.

Oh, and get a life. 10 years on the same pic? ...and you claimed my wife was fake? Fukin priceless...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"What was the intent of your post about another members death, and posting it would be a good thing."

Says the guy that calls for mandatory abortions for liberals...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19411 posts)
Bobby did I say anything about the FBI? Are you now threatening me?

What a pussy!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
hil, Excuse the interruption in you tussle with fj. I was wondering who that report to the FBI would read. I robert Hil hereby complain that fjep91754 accused me of threatening someone on a sex site..Really?

Just wondering if that sounds silly to you too in retrospect.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
What was the intent of your post about another members death, and posting it would be a good thing.

You are a coward, only keyboard commandos threaten other members from the safety of their keyboard. Simply pathetic.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Fjep:

How dose your warped little mind get the idea that I made any threat? You know what? If you think I made a threat against another person, feel free to call the FBI. I will enjoy the law suit I would assurably file against you after the FBI agents finish laugh at you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8398 posts)
"Of his grand kids only knowing him as a photograph may not be a bad thing... "

WTF are you talking about? Are you now threatening members?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"He'll be well into his 60s."

The interesting thing is that when you get to be my age and having seen many friends you knew when we were in our 20's, who chose, for whatever reason, not to watch their health and are no longer on this Earth: it allows one to see people like him repeating history. If I was a betting man and again with all due respect I doubt he will even see 60. There are of course exceptions, but it's not worth the gamble.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
"Hell we all goto go to at some point."

This is true and something we do not have control over, but to put one's self in situations to speed that point up, well I have no sympathy for such people. IMO Robert gave him good advice, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed and I doubt he will heed it. One can only wonder if he even has any idea of the damage he is doing to himself. It also makes me wonder why he has not returned those stents, since he wants nothing from the government.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
Lqqk:

Of his grand kids only knowing him as a photograph may not be a bad thing... Maybe the fact that when his kids graduate high school, He'll be well into his 60s. As such his kids may say to themselves that he is too old to understand the world of today?... Unless of course he just beat them into blind submission.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8398 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ... 198  Next »
1521 to 1530 of 1978
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.