Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Predictions!!!
TOPIC: Predictions!!!
« Prev  1 ...  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ... 196  Next »
1521 to 1530 of 1951
User Details are only visible to members.
Just:

"Robert you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb,dumber than a wasted load of nut. You haver motioned me not finishing school many times. You say I abandon my family to leave for work? Well bright one I got a question for your useless ass. Does that mean the people who leave their family's for months to go and fight your Optus brethren the Muslims are also abandoning their files? Pleas answer that you fucking idiot"

Are you speaking of our US military? If so, then no. They are serving something greater than their wallets... they serve the nation and if you do not like where they are sent to serve... then bitch to congress to end the MIC. (military industrial complex.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8303 posts)
Robert you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb,dumber than a wasted load of nut. You haver motioned me not finishing school many times. You say I abandon my family to leave for work? Well bright one I got a question for your useless ass. Does that mean the people who leave their family's for months to go and fight your Optus brethren the Muslims are also abandoning their files? Pleas answer that you fucking idiot

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
Robert you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb,dumber than a wasted load of nut. You haver motioned me not finishing school many times. You say I abandon my family to leave for work? Well bright one I got a question for your useless ass. Does that mean the people who leave their family's for months to go and fight your Optus brethren the Muslims are also abandoning their files? Pleas answer that you fucking idiot

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5575 posts)
fj, "A US Soldier wrote the survey that shows US Marines are not likely to fire on US citizens."

I'd be inclined to agree with you if we were talking Officers and soldiers of the 60's era. But today's "war child" numbed by video game death and lack of moral compass when told "shoot them before they shoot you ..Will probably not hesitate. Add to that ..the "I gave you an order soldier ...shoot or I'll shoot you as a traitor " Bang done and done again! Nature of the beast IMHO

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Just:

1) tell that to the confederates. 2) i am talking about rebels, not mass protest. 3) you will not get your millions of people protesting to be abused by high school drop outs who think working 90 hours a week (15hours/daily 6days a week) is healthy or sane... Let alone good for a family.

No the millions you would see, would be blocking you and your protest. Telling you to go back under the rock you live under.

So when I want a high school drop out willing to abandon his family to work 2/3 of a day for 6 days a week... I'll tell you what to say. Untill then, do us all a favor and read a few books... Get a GED and then some college classes in a real college so you can see what people really suffer like.

Sadly you are that elephant that VA talked about a few weeks ago.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8303 posts)
Did you catch the paragraph above the Somalia statement? (about the USA)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always I am not talking about Somalia. A US Soldier wrote the survey that shows US Marines are not likely to fire on US citizens.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Fj,

"Since when are soldiers children?"

If we're talking in the USA I'd say any 18 to early 20's could meet that definition. Their lack of "Time in Planet" and very limited experience in the human condition and other dynamics. May make them excellent order followers but poor soldiers in a scenario when faced with following a direct order of a superior to fire on civilians in the street. This is not a slam against these children, but their prefrontal cortex is not fully developed at this age and critical thinking skills are not as available as they may be for an older more mature person.

If you're talking Somalia, the 8 yr old with an AK shooting down whom ever they are told, would demonstrate an excellent example of a Child Soldier .

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Of course he's not bright, why even ask, just read some of his crap. The problem is, that he has no interest in becoming informed, and is actually proud of his ignorance.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Your survey was written by a child."

You are not very bright are you? Since when are soldiers children? The survey was written by a service member.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  ... 196  Next »
1521 to 1530 of 1951
TOPIC: Predictions!!!

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy