Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 2183451092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The one about a poster being able to make an entire group look either good or bad.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Which one?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's ALL about the attention with him. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17109 posts)
CPL we do not always agree, so take this with a grain of salt. Sometimes it is better to bite your lip than respond to Bobby. It is always the same circle of madness with his clueless mindset or as I call it a broken record.

I take spurts where I just can't let his ignorance slide, and then again I find myself in never ending circle of responding to his ignorant posts. I agree with Perf, he gets way more attention than he deserves.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
Dammit Outdoors- an awesome post coming from someone who I disagree with on many subjects.

Well. maybe not awesome, but one I can agree with.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yeah. I think I should probably just block him to remove the urge to respond to any of his crap.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Somehow, it's pre-ordained that any discussion is to and about Robert. #sigh#

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
As you wish.

""Oh and they kept pressing me to get my E4 and become a sergeant."

E4 is a Senior Airmen, dipshit."

LOL @ getting lawyers involved to draw up a bet. I served from 1994 until 2012. But yeah, I'm sure you know better than I do. Fucking clown.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
"I was diagnosed, but it was never placed onto any medical record."

Perhaps the diagnosing doctor had ADHD.

"Well Mr. Hil it seems you have ADHD and we should prescribe a course of action that includes oh WOW look at the tits on that nurse!"

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
cplo:

"I think it's safe to say that he's been outed as a complete fraud when it comes to his military service thanks to his ADHD,"

1) I never said that I was active duty, the national guard is chock full of ADHD individuals.

2) I was diagnosed, but it was never placed onto any medical record. Further the military never asked, so I never told them what they never asked.

" not knowing AF rank structure,"

When did I not know AF rank structure? Quote the exact topic where and when this happened or you are a liar.

" thinking the military kicks out pregnant chicks and anyone who accidentally/negligently discharges their weapon,"

1) Yes I said that they were removed from the military as they often do not have a family support plan (which the Air force considers to be a major issue which warrants separation.) and for those who become pregnant during their deployment (not as a result of rape) because they received an articial 15 which is grounds for separation in the Guard and is similarly grounds to not allow a reenlistment.

Bottom line, you are gone.

"or even having a clue about daily military life. "

You and your military want to be's seem to have no clue or you think that it is like it was in the 80s... It isn't. Today it is "The professional" military. where by you have so many rules which can result in a discharge it creates more stress than you can imagine.

"His ignorance on any military subject has been proven time and time again."

So say people who claim to have been out of the military. I have two family members currently serving in the guard and a friend in the active duty. I personal served in this latest war in Afghanistan.

"I really don't engage him on political talk because it's just not worth it, and now that I know for a fact he's a lying pos about military service, I can go back to ignoring him. "

How much money do you have in a bank account? I will bet you all of my savings in my savings account against everything that you have in your accounts that I can produce a DD-214 and DD-215.

In fact I go to the VA on Thursday and again on April 1st about my medical issues from my deployment.

Pick a place and I can present to you through a lawyer (after you sign a contract that you bet all of your saving and wealth against mine.) who would act as the mediator in this challenge.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling