Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   242 to 251 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not for the hell of it. I just never found war to be amusing. Who pissed in your corn flakes?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2787 posts)
Really, I guess you saw different episodes of McHale's Navy and F-troop.I don't remember seeing anyone being killed for the hell of it.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Hogan's Heroes. That was crazy the way Bob Crane died.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2787 posts)
That's all that was on tv. Even the comedy's were about killing people.

Remember F-troop, McHale's Navy?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2787 posts)
When I was a kid, I saw so many TV shows about killing Indians, Confederates, and Germans, that I assumed that's what I'd be doing when I grew up. And riding a horse, too.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Just:

1) What generation has had influence over the government for the majority of the last 50 years?

2) What generation is blaming the government for not raising their own kids how they think kids ought to be raised?

3) What generation created a generation which will turn to the government for guidance, rather than follow in their parents footsteps?

Kids do as they are taught and when you aren't around to teach them to be independent, because you are working 12 hour days... the kids will turn to the only teacher they have, the government.

So if you do not like the way my generation has turned out, you have only yourself and your generation to blame.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Wow I dont speak often,But Robert you need serious help man!!! our problem in the USA Today is no offence but the way kids are raised today and the fu--ed up Goverment telling them that they really do not need to work and they will be taken care of,,I mean GEESH WTF Is wrong with us??

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Robert, there is a whole world of opportunity beyond the cold, harsh confines of Hazelton, Pa. You offer many reasons for not venturing ibeyond. I wonder whether fear is at the root of your inaction?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Vacp:

"Damn,why is it our fault that people over react to kids being kids??"

Because you built the society based upon fear. Your culture reacts to the fear by being armed all the time. The city culture reacts by wanting to see the guns go away.

It is your fault because you fostered the society of fear, to be afraid of every shadow as a threat. You did this by fighting one war after another, finding one reason to go to war after another... One threat after another.

All of this resulted in making real enemies, enemies who actually did attack us. (terrorist in 93 and 9/11)

Every action you and the generation before you have done has lead us to this point and every choice has been the wrong choice, because you have chosen to act out of fear.

It was fear that put the Japaneses Americans into camps in the US, it was fear that nearly placed the German americans into the same camps. It was fear that had us occupy Japan and Germany for nearly 50 years and it was fear that gave us every war between 1948 and 1990.

Fear, your fear has given us our debt and the society of fear. Thank you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Damn,why is it our fault that people over react to kids being kids??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   242 to 251 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling