Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 2183451022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

"Come on Robert. I am at a private house and cars are parked behind mine what the hell are they going to do steal 3 cars to get to mine. When I go to my sons school or to the post office I have to leave my gun in the car. So I installed a small safe in the trunk. I do think this is more than most people do. Get your head out of your ass."

It is a deadly weapon... You are the one that must get your head out of your entitled ass... Do it quickly, because you set the bad example for what a safe and responsible gun owner looks like.

Deadly weapon must be on your person at all times, or in a grounded safe that cannot be stolen.

Examples:

A safe bolted into your home.

Safe which is on the second floor of your home and cannot be removed as it is attached to the wall and would set off both a audio alarm which the thieves will know they are caught and one to the police that your home is under assault.

On your person at all times when not in the home. No exceptions. As a former soldier, we had an armed guard stand watch over our weapons at all times when we were busy with task which prevented us from carrying our weapons.

There exist no excuse for not having the weapons secured. There exist no safe which is secured when installed in a vehicle on wheels. any illusion to the security of a weapon inside of a vehicle is just that... an illusion.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Come on Robert. I am at a private house and cars are parked behind mine what the hell are they going to do steal 3 cars to get to mine. When I go to my sons school or to the post office I have to leave my gun in the car. So I installed a small safe in the trunk. I do think this is more than most people do. Get your head out of your ass.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"VaB. That's what I was talking about I have a small safe in my trunk were it is stored."

Great. Someone steals your car, they get a gun as a bonus. This is why the far left desires to deny you of your right to a fire arm. A car, even equipped with a gun safe... Isn't safe, it Isn't secured.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
"All the profiles could start with "What we're aiming for" and move on to "What we're packing."

While a woman packing a pair of 44s or 45s is always of interest, a pair of 38's will never be turned down, and is more common. It takes a special touch to handle the 44s and 45s. We usually pass on women packing 22s or 25s. Not much of a bang you understand.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
the only things my guns harm is steel plates,paper targets and wildlife that we hunt for food.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
seriously VA, I feel sorry for innocents that your guns may harm. and I feel sorry for a grown man who is so very insecure he can't leave the house without being armed and worried some meanie might hurt him.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
P.s. I live in Indiana a very gun friendly state. Guns, booze and sex ,a hillbilly trifecta !!! Yep you never know when a jealous husband will want to shoot someone at a swinger party. at your parties he won't need to look far for a gun. for the 1000th I never said I wanted your guns in fact I say buy more cause the most likely victim will be a gun hugger.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Gusher I am really starting to feel sorry for you. You are starting to make yourself look foolish. No one said a thing about drinking while shooting. I think you and PP must be related cause you two sure do like to pick and choose and add in to what you THINK is going on.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
There should be a swinger site just for gun fanatics. All the profiles could start with "What we're aiming for" and move on to "What we're packing." Fantasies might range from mild ones involving threesomes with Wayne LaPierre, to really kinky necrophelic-themed stuff with Charlton Heston and cold dead fingers. Gadzooks, where is Z when you need him?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
great so you go to booze fueled gun parties, sounds safe.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling