Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone join the Air Force? Don't you have to do semi well in school to join the armed forces or they accept any old loser? What about their health, both mental & physical? Can someone who really did serve explain how the process works?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16865 posts)
"Unless they are all lying to us in unison, fucking around at work is just as common among the military as any other job. Perhaps more."

This.

I also keep forgetting that Robert claims to have been a reservist. Fucking weekend warrior.

I didn't allow my reservists to fuck around either when they showed up. I had 2 days to give them a month's worth of training and knowledge. That wasn't because I was a dick, it's because I didn't have a lot of time to mess around with.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"If everyone would just quit responding to him, he'd be gone in 2 weeks."

True as this may be, I draw the line when I think someone is bullshitting about military service. He's a fucking fraud and if he did anything more than some 2 week JROTC summer camp I'd be amazed. And whenever he posts blatant lies about what it's like in the military, I'm going to call his lying ass out.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Don't know how many times I've mentioned that I've been in the Marines for 18 years but you obviously need shit repeated to you.

The Chair Force, along with every other branch of the military has unblocked many social networking sites such as facbook and youtube from their networks because the younger generation of soldiers use them as a primary means of communication. And for those serving overseas, it's a cheaper and more efficient means of communicating with family back in the states.

I don't know how many times I was late to work due to poor weather conditions. At least a dozen times over 18 years, maybe more. Blizzards, ice storms, hurricanes, etc. Not 1 time was I ever late and met with the threat of punishment. Damn near everyone was late under those conditions except for the guys who lived on base. Any and every vet in here will tell you the same thing.

Now if you're some schmuck who doesn't know how to set an alarm clock and get to work on time every day, then you'll be punished (which is still better than losing your job).

You telling me that the guy turning wrenches on a helicopter used for private tours isn't under the same amount of pressure as the guy turning a wrench on a Blackhawk? The endgame is the same, keep the bird in the air or people die.

And for fucks sake, you were in the god damn Air Force. WTF do you know about combat pressure? Were you a grunt? Were you part of an anti-terrorism security force? Oh, the Air Force doesn't do that? Because I spent a little more than 6 years humping a pack and living in the dirt you fucking clown. What'd you do, go on a weekend camping trip and call it survival training?

The Air Force is by far, the most relaxed branch of the military. This isn't some biased due to being a Marine, this is an absolute fact. They're basic training is soft and their day-to-day routines are even softer. But I don't expect the AF to be a bunch of hard asses. That's not their role. The fact that you think it is only reinforces my opinion of how soft and worthless you are.

You're so clueless it's not even funny. And as usual, you've completely missed the point.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
' Actually, just stfu about everything. Idiot. '

If everyone would just quit responding to him, he'd be gone in 2 weeks.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
Va:

I cannot say what other units did, I can only say as a fact what I have experienced and what write up's father has done on those under his command. (e-6 and head of his supply section)

We weren't even allowed to answer personal phone calls unless it was life and death. No your girl friend losing a family member wasn't considered important.

We weren't allowed to use smart phones or other, other than for our assigned duties. And we were not allowed to surf the net or play with facebook on the government computers... Ever.

My father in the army national guard has written up and also sent those under him to their first shirt for fucking off which resulted in their failing to get their assigned work done or delaying others due to their fucking off.

So either the national guard is more professional than the active duty, my father and my units simply were ass holes, or this is a case of different perspectives.

Either way, the pressures our military are under don't compare to civilian life... Civilians aren't under life and death training, aren't expected to die at the whims of others. There is no equivalency. Anyone trying to say otherwise is downplaying the stress our military is under.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
I happen to live in one of the largest concentrations of military in the entire world, and although it's mostly navy, we know people from every branch.

Unless they are all lying to us in unison, fucking around at work is just as common among the military as any other job. Perhaps more.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19926 posts)
Cplo:

What fuck off branch of the military did you serve under?

My father and I both served in the air force. Even now that my father is in the national guard... The weather isn't a consideration. You will be on time, no excuses, no exceptions.

As for facebooking? Again. Name the branch, because the airforce would have you written up if you are assigned duties and you are wasting time on facebook. (little detail such as ignoring to obey orders and do the work assigned.)

And to downplay the pressures of war, training for war... As if they are even remotely equivalent to the civilian life is the single most pathetic garbage you have spoke to date.

The fear of losing your job doesn't even amount to that of taking life, that of your life traded for the objective and the losses time with your family... Let alone the personality changes you WILL undergo after the war is fought. (any man who isn't changed by war, should not have served and they were never mentally sound to begin with)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
I'm talking about individual behaviors and problems you nitwit, not personal liberties.

But since you brought it up, just as you can't quit your job in the military, you can't be fired on the spot either. Civilian employees work under the constant pressure of job loss. Even soldiers who are on the verge of being kicked out still have an administrative and/or legal process to go through. They get paid the entire time and will be informed of their new separation date. So it's not a soldier can fuck up today and be out on his ass tomorrow.

It's also pretty common in the military to be given different duties if you're struggling with your current workload. And if you're in school to be a mechanic but just aren't grasping the concept, you'll be moved to an entirely different job field. If you actually had credible military service then you'd know for a fact that there are no shortage of slackers in the military. Dudes just sitting around the shop looking at facebook all day. But they'll still collect their paycheck on the 1st and 15th of every month despite not pulling their weight. How many civilian jobs will continue to hand out paychecks for people who slack off at their job? Oh, I forgot....you have one of those jobs.

And yes, you can call in late. Happens all the time. As long as you're not habitually late to work, a simple phone call for accountability is usually sufficient. Soldiers don't receive NJP for calling in late due to bad weather. They also get an unlimited number of sick days during the year. It's usually required that you see a Doc 1st thing in the morning in order to take a sick day, but if you're sick you go home. And I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I've sent guys home because they show up to work sick as a dog. I don't want them spreading their germs all over the place and getting everyone else sick. So I sent them home/barracks room, or to the doc if it seemed serious.

And pressure is a pretty subjective term and differs from one individual to the other. But the bottom line is that the pressure felt by members of the military is not bigger or tougher than the pressures civilian folks live with every day, it's just different.

Of all the shit you ramble on and on about despite the fact that you have no clue what the hell you're talking about, the fact that you claim military service and have been wrong on literally every single military topic you've ever brought up is absolutely ridiculous. You've been exposed as a lying fraud. Just stfu about it. Actually, just stfu about everything. Idiot.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
<<< is confused.

Is va agreeing with me or is he repeating cplo and adding to his statments?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling