Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Because all you can do is attack people you do not agree with."

False. I go hard at you because you're a fucking moron who has been exposed as a liar about his military service, or at the very least, someone who showed up for a few weekends and thinks it makes them the subject matter expert. I disagree with a lot of people in here. Don't think I've thrown an insult anyone else's way.

"People who refuse to simply follow you."

Trust me, I don't want you following me anywhere. Freak.

"It is the sickness ofthe extremes of both sides of this political divide."

And if you had even a shred of comprehension ability inside that "brain" of yours, then you'd know that I'm a pretty centrist dude and my leanings vary slightly off center in either directions depending on the issue. Extremism isn't my thing.

It's getting late.....shouldn't you abandon your post to go take a nap now? You seem a little cranky.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Fjep:

There is a major difference between working on your own home and not being paid and working on someone's dime.

Employers in the construction trades will not accept you taking more than two minutes to lift a bag of shingles to the roof. (climbing the ladder)

Employers in the above trade will not accept you taking more than thirty seconds to measure twice and cutting once.

The above employers will not keep you employed if you must use the restroom other than the single lunch break every six hours.

That type of work is what employers in the construction field demand... It is back breaking and I do lack the speed and physical strength to lift 75 pounds for 12 hours a day.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
Cplo:

Life isn't about beating people down, it is about building people up.

You and a few others took this thread and made it an attack upon me. Why? Because all you can do is attack people you do not agree with. People who refuse to simply follow you. It is the sickness ofthe extremes of both sides of this political divide.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
"and am a jack of all trades around the house. (plumbing, electrical, ripping and replacing walls. Ect)"

NOW wait a fucking minute! You have claimed over and over again that you are not physically capable to work jobs that require physical labor. What a fucking bunch of lies. You should at least learn to remember your own lies before contradicting them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
As for the air force standards? Weight? Yeah, try being an E1-E4 and over weight. In my unit, it was a LOC. even if you made everything else.

Fuck off time is called zero... Because there wasn't any. Those who did fuck off found themselves on the wrong side of the officers and thus written up.

Active duty bases are like walking into a serpents nest. Every move is watched by someone and reported to your commanders, every action accounted for.

So those of you who make it sound like a party, you make me believe that you have either served in fuck off units or haven't served a day in your life. I have my ribbons, I have my medals, I have my VA card and I have my honorable discharge. Anything you have got to say about me not serving is diarrhea of the mouth.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
" it isn't my fault lazy ass employers only pay minimum wage. For unskilled workers"

God, you suck at life.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
La:

Lol... Yes my father has a government job, but you can only collect from one or the other, not both.

Further for him to retain his government job, he must maintain his enlistment or he loses both. So once the army national guard medicals him out, he loses his job as well.

As for supporting them, I said I use to. Why are you people so dense as to think that every active duty service member goes from active duty Immediatly into the guard and can Immediatly get a government job?

My father had nearly 13 years between his active duty and national guard. The later years of which the family needed help and I provided it. After my deployment, my fathers car finally died and we were still hideously in debt due to my mothers medical bills. (from when my father wasn't in the guard and didn't have a government job) so once more I provided.

Now I pay rent, some of the bills and half of the food we eat. Why? Because I live at home. I have no such issue with this arrangement and half the time must force my parents to take my money.

I aid my sisters with transport for school, my parents with maintaining our homes wireless network, and am a jack of all trades around the house. (plumbing, electrical, ripping and replacing walls. Ect)

So take your shit attitudes about me not being able to afford to live on my own and shove it. I pull my weight, it isn't my fault lazy ass employers only pay minimum wage. For unskilled workers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7344 posts)
"I did 8 years in the Navy"

Ahoy, you squidly sob. I love fucking with my Navy brothers.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I did 8 years in the Navy but it was a long time ago and things may have changed. I was in from 87 till 95. You had the have a high school diploma or GED. You also took a test called the ASVAP. Sort of like a easy SAT, don't think it's pass or fail but if scored low some jobs could be closed for you.

I was actually stationed on a air force base and from experience I can tell you that the air force is the easiest branch to serve in (followed closely by the Navy). And people screwed off just as much in the service as they do in any other job. The stress of being in the military is no different than any other job and in many ways less because there that job security thing.

I don't usually reply to anything Bobby posts because he is so full of shit and I like to take people on there word but based on the things he has posted I find it very hard to believe he has ever served. And while I'm on the subject, his dad has a government job and still in the reserves (2 paychecks) yet he still lives at home in the basement to help them out, ya right.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(441 posts)
"Can anyone join the Air Force? Don't you have to do semi well in school to join the armed forces or they accept any old loser? What about their health, both mental & physical? Can someone who really did serve explain how the process works?"

Enlistment standards vary from branch to branch and typically are more relaxed during war time (need more bodies + less desirable time to serve) and are more strict during peacetime.

The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test is a standard test given to all applicants regardless of which branch they may enlist in. Many high schools offer the test to juniors and seniors and the scores are good for 1 year from the test date. If you didn't take the test your recruiter will set you up to take it, most likely at your local MEPS (Military Entrance and Processing Station). Test results give an overall aptitude (minimum for entry into any branch I believe is 32) and then individual line scores are given to determine what skill sets you possess. Marines only break it down line scores into 4 groups. General, Mechanical, Electrical, and Clerical. I believe the other branches have a wider range of line scores.

Different jobs in the military require that you have a minimal score in the corresponding line group. So if you want to be a truck mechanic (HUMVEE, 5-Ton, etc) then you'd have to score 100 in the mechanical portion of your test. But if you want to be an aircraft mechanic you need to score a 110 in mechanics.

Air Force is typically hardest of all 4 to get into because it's the most sought after. I don't recall the AF lowering their recruiting standards even during the peak years of Iraq and Afghanistan. Since they have no shortage of applicants, they require HS diploma (no substitute) and I imagine are not very tolerant when it comes to any legal problems or prior drug use as well.

During peak years of the wars, the 3 other branches of service reduced enlistment standards to those with GEDs, select drop outs and gave out more criminal waivers then the did prior to 9/11.

Height and Weight standards are pretty even across the board for entry into any branch. However, once you've made it through boot camp, the Air Force and Navy seem to enforce HT/WT standards less than the Army or Marines.

Physical fitness standards are toughest in the Marine Corps and the Air Force is the least demanding, though in recent years the AF has made physical fitness a higher priority.

Medical exams (physicals) are standard across the board and are also given at the MEPS. So if you pass the physical to join 1 branch of the military, you've passed the entry physical for all of them.

In short, the Army, Navy and Marines will take practically anyone with a pulse. I spent 3 years on recruiting duty and there's a reason why the most popular saying among recruiters is "Everything is waiverable." And it is.....if the timing is right. T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling