Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
T or anyone else but Robert: Get this quote: "In point of fact, my unit fucked up by issuing me a out of date gas mask for the deployment. It expired 3 years before I enlisted." Now I went to NBC School. I don't know of any field protective mask that has a wear out date. The rubber or synthetic is made to very high military standards. You are expected to look for any kind of fault from age or misuse such as cracking. The filters do have wear out times depending on the type of chemical exposure. But I have never seen nor heard of an out of date mask. You can even get stuff on the I-net that was made in WW I but still good today if it was properly stored.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"First I was late to drill once and that was because the tire blew on my fathers car (before I had my own car) and I still made it before roll call. (late was 10 minutes before roll call.)"

Translation = "It was my father's fault."

"My gear? I had everything in my locker at the place we drilled and if needing issue, it was only because I was not issued the item to begin with."

Translation = "It was supply's fault."

"In point of fact, my unit fucked up by issuing me a out of date gas mask for the deployment. It expired 3 years before I enlisted. They had three sergeants go through the readiness section in my first two years because no one was properly trained."

Translation = "It was everybody's fault but mine."

"Oh and they kept pressing me to get my E4 and become a sergeant. I simply never had time to dick around with the military programs to do the online testing. And make no mistake, the USAF online programs were trash."

Translation = "It was somebody's fault but mine."

"You had 10 minutes before it would log you out, it took on average 8 minutes to load a single page on the government computers and five on my home computer. Every time I tried their programs on my home computers, they fucked my hard drives and security software."

Translation = "It was the computer's fault not mine."

"They refused to do either so I couldn't upgrade as all upgrade training was computer based before actual."

Final translation for Bobby's excuses = "It is always somebody's, everybody's, anybody's, or anything's fault. I am too ignorant to be responsible."

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
LOL

Bobcats and mountain lions can climb a tree faster than any man can. Either would have torn him a new one if it really had chased him.

Now, if he had said it was a T-Rex that chased him up a tree, THAT would have made more sense. A T-Rex can't climb trees. I learned that from watching Jurrassic Park.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"my unit fucked up by issuing me a out of date gas mask for the deployment. It expired 3 years before I enlisted."

I'm pretty sure it was intentional.

"Oh and they kept pressing me to get my E4 and become a sergeant."

E4 is a Senior Airmen, dipshit. So are you saying that you spent 6 years in the reserves and couldn't rise above E fucking 3?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
“…it isn't my fault...” Yeah, we know. You tell us all the time.

“…lazy ass employers…” After you become an employer, tell us again how “lazy ass” employers are.

Seems to me minimum wage is the correct wage for an unskilled/minimum effort job.

Where do you get your information for performing a roofing task?

Let’s do the math... A 24-foot ladder reaches the roof of my 2 story home, with 2 feet extending beyond- totaling a 22 foot climb. The average walking pace is 3mph, which is 20 minutes/mile. A mile is 5,280 feet. That means at an average pace a person can walk 264 feet in a minute. We’ll cut the pace in one fourth considering a ladder and shingles are involved. So, in one minute someone should be able to move 66 feet on a ladder. Up and down 22 feet totals 44 feet. That should take about 45 seconds. That leaves more than a minute for walking 30 feet to a stack of shingles, pick up one bundle and walk 30 feet back to the ladder. 2 minutes is enough time at one quarter of the pace of the rest of the world.

Not many people who perform at one quarter of an average pace keep their jobs anywhere.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I did 35 years.....Every unit I was in had it's "Robert"."

Ain't it the fucking truth. I had a Robert. Hell, I've had dozens of them. But my 1st Robert will always be my favorite. Couldn't lace up his boots without a period of formal instruction. Was late 4 days a week with some elaborate excuse but my favorite was one day when he showed up 2 hrs late and said that a bobcat or a mountain lion was in his front yard and it chased him up a tree.

WTF do you even say to that? I was speechless. All I could do was scream a bunch of incoherent gibberish.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Hay mark, you have diarrhea of the mouth again.

First I was late to drill once and that was because the tire blew on my fathers car (before I had my own car) and I still made it before roll call. (late was 10 minutes before roll call.)

My gear? I had everything in my locker at the place we drilled and if needing issue, it was only because I was not issued the item to begin with.

In point of fact, my unit fucked up by issuing me a out of date gas mask for the deployment. It expired 3 years before I enlisted. They had three sergeants go through the readiness section in my first two years because no one was properly trained.

Oh and they kept pressing me to get my E4 and become a sergeant. I simply never had time to dick around with the military programs to do the online testing. And make no mistake, the USAF online programs were trash.

You had 10 minutes before it would log you out, it took on average 8 minutes to load a single page on the governement computers and five on my home computer. Every time I tried their programs on my home computers, they fucked my hard drives and security software.

So I told them to A) pay me to come down and work their computers on their dime, B) issue me a laptop to use at home with their installed programs.

They refused to do either so I couldn't upgrade as all upgrade training was computer based before actual.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
To quote Robert: "Those who did fuck off found themselves on the wrong side of the officers and thus written up." I did 35 years, mostly reserve. Five years active duty USMC 71-76. A couple of years as a BU-2 in a Navy Reserve, CB Unit. The rest in the Army Reserve. Nine years total enlisted the rest were commissioned years. Every unit I was in had it's "Robert". You could not get Robert to make it formation on time, ever. Always had an excuse. Ran out of gas. Lost my job. Forgot it was drill weekend. The supply sgt's always had extra gear to loan out because Robert always forgot his hat, belt, or PT shirt. Always had an excuse. Try to get Robert to do a detail and it always took direct supervision from an NCO. Even something as simple as changing out a light bulb or cleaning the latrine. Just as soon as you finished telling Robert what to do Robert had the: What about... questions. Is changing a light bulb within my range of duties? If you did not directly supervise him, Robert would go wandering off somewhere... Robert always had the: But all I was doing was... excuse. Fucking, fucked up beyond belief Robert.... Always on the wrong side of the NCO's for sure. And every unit always had one. Just as soon as Robert's enlistment was up there was always a new Robert just starting. Funny thing about Robert that was kind of strange. When you informed Robert he would not be able to re enlist Robert wondered why. Robert's mother would even call the commander. Always the same sob story from mom. The reserves is the only thing my Robert has. Can you please allow Robert to stay. I am so proud of Robert for serving. Yep, they always lived with mom too.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"fermily"

Is that a word?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Cplo:

You are about as centralist as -75 on a +100 to -100 scale can get. You are also very likely someplace around a - 65 on the y axis which places you fermily in the realm of libertarian. You are not center anything.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling